Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention MD-VA-PA-DE 914World members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
root
Ken, give me a hint what you're brewing for the 27th so we compliment each other. beer.gif
zymurgist
American brown ale, hoppier than its English counterpart. In the secondary now, sitting on some Fuggles as I type this.
william1764
'possible' change in weekend plans allowing me to attend - still working on it idea.gif
plas76targa
William, you can always stop by Sunday am - there are always a few overnighters staying. at least you'd get to meet a few of us.
zymurgist
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jul 29 2011, 07:36 PM) *

QUOTE(zymurgist @ Jul 29 2011, 10:03 AM) *

Anyone who is looking for a cool 911 can come and kick the tires too! driving.gif

You know somebody that has a cool 911 that plans on showing up? confused24.gif poke.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif

That's a snarky attitude to take for someone who has never brought me any ribs. poke.gif
william1764
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Aug 1 2011, 06:20 AM) *

William, you can always stop by Sunday am - there are always a few overnighters staying. at least you'd get to meet a few of us.

how late do things go saturday night? i hope to get back in town early evening.
BajaXJ92
I'll go ahead and take the day off from work and make the drive up! Would be great to meet a few of you!

Mike(Dr. Evil) - will you be driving the bus? I'd love to see it...

Anything specific I can bring besides beer?

Maybe i'll drag my Father along too in the '75...

-Adam
Dr Evil
QUOTE(william1764 @ Aug 2 2011, 07:42 AM) *

QUOTE(plas76targa @ Aug 1 2011, 06:20 AM) *

how late do things go saturday night? i hope to get back in town early evening.

Late smile.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Aug 2 2011, 08:12 AM) *

I'll go ahead and take the day off from work and make the drive up! Would be great to meet a few of you!

Mike(Dr. Evil) - will you be driving the bus? I'd love to see it...

Anything specific I can bring besides beer?

Maybe i'll hand my father the keys to the '75 and drag him along too....

-Adam

Nope, the engine is out and the jugs qt the machine shop.
VaccaRabite
In the past the party has continued until the morning. In someways the best part is the "after-hours" part.
Zach
william1764
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 2 2011, 06:51 AM) *

In the past the party has continued until the morning. In someways the best part is the "after-hours" part.
Zach

Cool - returning from vacation that day...hope to get there. Matt - could you shoot me address? email is bill@ruppertcompanies.com
zymurgist
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 2 2011, 09:43 AM) *

the engine is out and the jugs qt the machine shop.

Hahaha! Our M.D. said "jugs." happy11.gif
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Aug 2 2011, 09:37 AM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 2 2011, 09:43 AM) *

the engine is out and the jugs qt the machine shop.

Hahaha! Our M.D. said "jugs." happy11.gif

He's not a real doctor, but I hear he's always willing to take a look.

Thats of course, just what I heard... confused24.gif

IPB Image
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Jul 29 2011, 08:19 AM) *

time to icon_bump.gif this thread!

Dr Evil - i believe this was an open weekend for you.

RCARPEN22 - NYC is 4hrs or more away so bring tent or at least sleeping bag. we have room or floorspace available.

Welby - haven't heard anyone take the ball and run with ECC.

FLIPB - springfield va is so close, bring the family too!

SUNAB914 did you get my im on address? (i can send directions too)

I've seen plenty of other 914 members who live near Baltimore and Washington DC that are close enough to come by, so speak up, block off that weekend and come on out! Fun guarranteed!

Janice & I'll be there - can we bring some more cheesecake?
Pat
VaccaRabite
Under 1 month to go!
Zach
scotty b
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Aug 2 2011, 05:54 PM) *

RCARPEN22 - NYC is 4hrs or more away so bring tent or at least sleeping bag. we have room or floorspace available.

I've seen plenty of other 914 members who live near Baltimore and Washington DC that are close enough to come by, so speak up, block off that weekend and come on out! Fun guarranteed!

Pat

Duh winning !!! chowtime.gif

Come on out people. this is as good an event if not better than the ECC. For those showing up late....believe nothing you are told. We will most likely be smashed by 9:00 p.m.

Oh and Mike ( Dr. Evil ) gives free swimming lessons to your kids if needed.....or not............... unsure.gif
VaccaRabite
Back up it goes!
This has no business on page 2!
plas76targa
Thanks for the icon_bump.gif Zach. Even tho' you all may have mentioned it already, can you each shoot me an IM confirming you're attending? I'll update page one this evening.

Less than 3 weeks! Coo Coo!
MikeSpraggi
Matt, I'll be there. I'll pick something off of the list to bring and then bring something else. It'll be a good time.
hot_shoe914
Man, I sure want to make this event. Somebody give me a good reason or excuse to drive 800 miles one way to attend a 1 day pool party. Trying to work in RRC also and MUSR 12.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(scotty b @ Aug 5 2011, 09:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Aug 2 2011, 05:54 PM) *

Pat

Duh winning !!! chowtime.gif

Come on out people. this is as good an event if not better than the ECC. For those showing up late....believe nothing you are told. We will most likely be smashed by 9:00 p.m.

Oh and Mike ( Dr. Evil ) gives free swimming lessons to your kids if needed.....or not............... unsure.gif

Yeah, but being self-propelled works for Evil, maybe not for the kids!
ChristopherB
Hi everybody. I just got my 914 a few weeks ago and I would love to come to this event. I live in Towson and a drive out route 70 would be nice. It would also be great to pick some brains as I am not a mechanic and I am just learning about the car. It just so happens that the 27th is my birthday and I think the family would attend as well.
Someone send me a PM with some more info please.

Chris
okieflyr
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 8 2011, 08:13 PM) *

Man, I sure want to make this event. Somebody give me a good reason or excuse to drive 800 miles one way to attend a 1 day pool party. Trying to work in RRC also and MUSR 12.

Good BBQ, nice teeners, gracious hosts, special brew beerchug.gif and a swimming pool filled with Dr Evil!
cambum4
I should be able to come - Bill Smith
zymurgist
Orange Matchbox cars! Who's got 'em? I have a metric shitload of green ones to trade.

irish914.jpg ravenna914.jpg

signal914.jpg signal914.jpg
BajaXJ92
Anybody have an parts they're looking to unload at this meet?

Wouldn't be a bad idea to list them here as well to save somebody some shipping costs!(as well as your trouble of having to lug them along...)
JmuRiz
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Aug 9 2011, 04:19 AM) *

Orange Matchbox cars! Who's got 'em? I have a metric shitload of green ones to trade.

irish914.jpg ravenna914.jpg

signal914.jpg signal914.jpg

I don't have any orange ones, but do you have any 356s to sell?
biggrin.gif

BTW good idea to list parts needed by people attending. I'm sure we all have some parts that we could unload w/o shipping costs.
mburkhart
I would have planned a weekend out east for this (I'm originally from MD and my parents still live there) but unfortunately the gathering for the Chicago area is on the same day... Maybe next year!
type47
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Aug 9 2011, 08:16 AM) *

Anybody have an parts they're looking to unload at this meet?

FYI there is an all-aircooled swap meet at Ski Roundtop, Lewisberry, PA on Sat Sept 17th.
SUNAB914
I will do my best to be there! 27th is my birthday, not sure how the wife will take that, but it's only two hours away. I do have parts I could try to bring.
perrysan
I've gotten the OK from my better half to make the cookout - she and our two boys will be stopping by as well. I'm not sure if I'll be able to drive a 914 to the event - My hope is to get the 914-6's fuel tank replaced. With any luck it will make to from north Towson to Frederick!

I'll definitely bring beer, and can bring a couple buckets of KFC or equivalent if that hasn't been spoken for..

-Rob

73 914 2.0
70 914-6

PS - I have a set of four 914 4 lug Fuchs (minus lug bolts) I don't need and have decided to sell - if anyone would like to check them out, let me know, no pressure
bob
I'll be there too!

-bob
zymurgist
I have a pair of Fuchs with good tires... I think they are 15 x 7. I can dig them out of the garage and get the numbers if anyone is interested.
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Aug 10 2011, 05:40 AM) *

I have a pair of Fuchs with good tires... I think they are 15 x 7. I can dig them out of the garage and get the numbers if anyone is interested.

Very interested if you could put me first in line!
root
Brew-Men preparing MASH for the party!
Click to view attachment
okieflyr
beerchug.gif beer3.gif pray.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Aug 10 2011, 05:56 AM) *

QUOTE(zymurgist @ Aug 10 2011, 05:40 AM) *

Very interested if you could put me first in line!

I have a set of 4 bolt Fuchs as well if anyone is interested after Ken's sell. Mine look to be in great condition but have been rattle canned black. PM for more info. I can bring to Matt's for inspection
hot_shoe914
I also have a set of 4 lugh 2.0 Fuchs in the original finish in pretty damned good condition but I'm not taking the anywhere unless somebody gives me or Scotty a fist full of cash! lol-2.gif
bonedoc
Great to hear the tradition continues. I will add it to my calendar, let me know what I can bring.
VaccaRabite
About 2 weeks away!
plas76targa
QUOTE(bonedoc @ Aug 12 2011, 08:34 PM) *

Great to hear the tradition continues. I will add it to my calendar, let me know what I can bring.

Bring the au pairs! [ did i write that out loud? ]
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Aug 15 2011, 12:35 PM) *

QUOTE(bonedoc @ Aug 12 2011, 08:34 PM) *

Bring the au pairs! [ did i write that out loud? ]

IPB Image

zymurgist
My Fuchs are 5 lug BTW...
scotty b

Ah, the call of the teener in it's natural environment............BRING THE AU PAIRS !!! sheeplove.gif
Dr Evil
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif Ahhhh pairs!
BajaXJ92
I'm leaving Va Beach between 9-10am on Saturday the 27th. I've gotta make a quick stop into the southside of Richmond to drop my dog off before heading up 95. Anybody care to caravan up? I think there were a few from Fredericksburg heading up, I should be in that area a little after 12 if traffic cooperates...
plas76targa
9 days and counting. i've updated the who's coming list on first page. need volunteers for some of the foods.
Ping me via IM if you need directions - we're just two miles north of Frederick!

Games - horse shoes via A-arms. and lawn bolling 914 style. and of course the cannonball contest - big kids (grown ups) splash with the kids as judges.

looking forward to seeing everyone.

Oh, IM me if you're staying overnight. I need a head count cause TYPE47 says he can come up Sunday morning and bring bagels. piratenanner.gif
Dr Evil
Noel now says she can make it. Gonna have to bring the dog smile.gif I hope to be there Fri night.

I plan to bring the ax, amp and drum set biggrin.gif
plas76targa
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 17 2011, 06:40 PM) *

Noel now says she can make it. Gonna have to bring the dog smile.gif I hope to be there Fri night.

I plan to bring the ax, amp and drum set biggrin.gif

Dog? I thought you had two cat's just like ours (black).

We'll set up the music facing the back fence. And remember katherine's curfew!

Cya soon!
Dr Evil
Yup, 7mo puppy that is pretty well trained wink.gif I thought I mentioned that? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.