Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alright, lets get the chatter going for the
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Curvie Roadlover
weather outlook is perfect
jim912928
Update on getting my car together:

1. the brakes lines were leaking...I should have replaced those old rubber things when I ripped the suspension out..duh! Anyway, GPR overnighted me a set for the front and rear of the stainless steel ones...installed them today and so far so good...still need to bleed them again as they are too spongy (friday morning chore!).

I also replaced my shift lever as it twirled around and pulled out at will...so that is done. Put in some more interior pieces..but still no dash or stereo! And slid in a new speedo cable and angle drive (would be nice to know just how fast I'm going!).

Task for tomorrow...another shake down run..and if I have to choose between the dash and stereo...I want some tunes!

Jim
Curvie Roadlover
I'm leaving for Whitmore Lake inabout 2 hours. It's a 45 minute drive from here. Can't wait to see everyone!!!! boldblue.gif
lmcchesney
Hello all,
I and my son are still going to try to make it to the WCC. We are going to try to get the engine and monitoring in prior to Sunday so we can join the group. If not, well.....
L. McChesney
Toledo
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Curvie Roadlover @ Aug 6 2004, 09:20 AM)
I'm leaving for Whitmore Lake inabout 2 hours. It's a 45 minute drive from here. Can't wait to see everyone!!!!

wish i could be there, but we wound up getting a killer deal on a replacement car for Joy so we're off to VA tomorrow to pick it up. in The Big Picture, it's worked out for the best. (and i'm getting increasingly concerned about the 911, so tomorrow's 6-hr run could well be its last hurrah. glad i'm not committed to a 1500-mi weekend, all things considered - makes for a long unhappy expensive tow ...

y'all have fun, and i hope to see at least a few of you at the Fall Foliage Run. we -will- be attending that one - but almost certainly in non-P-car mode ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.