Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Electric 914 Progress Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
sgomes
Hey Joe. We've decided she's gonna get tubes in her ears. Lots of debate and lots of questions later we've decided to give it a try. Very scary for daddy. Her operation is on Monday. Prayers and thoughts would really be appreciated.

Here she is helping me with some wiring....
JoeSharp
Gosh its been awhile!!! You got it brother. All the best.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
serge914
Looking Great pray.gif

Dont forget to upgrade your signature.
jd74914
QUOTE (sgomes @ Jan 7 2006, 11:43 AM)
Hey Joe. We've decided she's gonna get tubes in her ears. Lots of debate and lots of questions later we've decided to give it a try. Very scary for daddy. Her operation is on Monday. Prayers and thoughts would really be appreciated.

Here she is helping me with some wiring....

Nice upgrades and don't worry too much about the tubes. My littlest brother had them put in and it was just a quick operation. The worst part was that he had to go under for them to do it ohmy.gif Anyways, i'll send a prayer for her
sgomes
Thank you very much for the thoughts and prayers. They said the actual operation takes less than 5 minutes per ear! Still, my wife, the nurse, let me know in gorry detail what they do to put them out. sad.gif unsure.gif yeah...didn't need to know that.

Oh and thanks for the reminder Serge. Done and done.

But wait! there's more!
sgomes
a little more of "out with the old and in with the new". Thank you AGAIN JWest!

old.....
sgomes
New! smilie_pokal.gif
sgomes
Installed. Could NOT have been easier! Had to do the other side too. The pictures are the same. The PO must have had a fun time puting those things back on. He added big fender washers, welded, bondo'd, and then topped it with seal-the-water-against-the-metal-and-cause-a-bunch-of-rust fiberglass! smilie_pokal.gif Genius! dry.gif
sgomes
And here is the reason I'm waiting for things to dry out and warm up. ohmy.gif

Yeah who would have thought to look THERE for rust! Of all places confused24.gif laugh.gif

Actually it probably looks worse than it is. I pounded on it with a screwdriver and it's pretty solid. The outter clamshell looks fine too. sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif

user posted image
sgomes
Oh! and I forgot! I'm finishing up the software for my new on-board touch screen computer!

Thank you to the photoshop guru's that helped me with the image editing! (Ted, Sean, and Paul!) pray.gif

user posted image
sgomes
Couldn't resist... rolleyes.gif

user posted image

and if you can't make it out from the picture, Just be glad you don't have to browse the club website in 320 x 240 monochrome!!!

user posted image
JWest
QUOTE (sgomes @ Jan 7 2006, 01:05 PM)
Thank you AGAIN JWest!

You're welcome - glad you liked the products!
bd1308
what are the specs of that comp?

I was looking to get something JUST LIKE THAT.

b
sgomes
specs??? laugh.gif

It's my own design! You did ask for specs though..

Dual processor 7.3728MHz each aktion035.gif
16Megs of Flash max
Dual display
2x 320 x 240 mono with touch screens
57 key keyboard
3 serial ports
3 Fan speed control ports
Clock/calendar w/battery backup
Temperature sensor
11kbit mono audio out
+some other stuff

Options:
Ethernet port
USB2.0 port

runs on 3-30Volts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.