Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Fun Run #3 SAT 11/13
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 13 2004, 07:15 PM)
It's "Fo Shizzle"

B

ahh.... 'stewardess, i speak Jive'
JeffBowlsby
Mo pics of the black 914Ragtop? Anyone?

Is that Alex Claytors former car?
bernbomb914
:headbanger It looks like it was a good run. sorry I missed it. just had to many things going on around the house. but if the new engine works out I wont miss the next one

Bernie
curtis
HAD A F----ING BLAST!!!!!! aktion035.gif mueba.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(curtis @ Nov 13 2004, 07:52 PM)
HAD A F----ING BLAST!!!!!! aktion035.gif mueba.gif

especcialy sitting in traffic on the 91 back from Sklines house.... wacko.gif beer.gif
curtis
biggrin.gif Hell yes that was the best part!
Brad Roberts
Aaron,

I changed your 'status' tonight.. so I didnt forget. We will chat soon.

I also changed your screen name. Feel free to change it back 9once you figure out how to do it..LOL)

I personally would prefer for you to use your name...

B
Aaron Cox
wow... just noticed. thanks for lending me this honor. means alot.
new name is fine. im 'star struck'
JohnM
Well that was a blast! My first 914 fun run and what a nice turn out. Ortega is a nice venue—good draw from LA, Orange, Riverside and San Diego counties. Thanks to Acox914 for setting it up. It was nice to meet with fellow San Diegans stevedee and siverson for the caravan up. We must have just missed a fourth for the caravan—a nice stock orange 914-6. We would have waited for you if we knew you were going to meet us. We passed through a couple of light showers on the way up, nothing serious and we were dry by the time we pulled into Best Buy. It was 914 heaven up on Ortega when you had a 914 in front of you and one in the rearview. Lots of fun watching the clean blue 3.2 in the rearview close the gap at near light speed on the Corona flats. Little bit nervous when the rusty red bug was on my tail—hoping it could stop as well as it could go! Dang that gold Mini van on the flats and how about that white sedan on the West side of Ortega that didn’t know what a turn out was for! Geesh, 15 sports cars behind it in tight trail and they didn’t know what to do?!?! Enjoyable lunch with the WRX crew and it was a pleasure to run with you all. Took a few pictures, too.
MXMARK
Hey, everyone I had a blast sorry I could not get stuck in traffic with you guys. I look forward to the next one and the auto-x on NOV 27th . Aaron congrats.

Thanks Mark Decker
JohnM
artsy
JohnM
more
JohnM
and more
JohnM
HPH supplied replacement hood and bumper. Picked hood up at paint shop day before fun run. Thanks Brad.
JohnM
Rubys
JohnM
More Ruby's
JohnM
Last one
Aaron Cox
fantastic pictures johnny....
(- dont think i introduced myself to you sad.gif -)
clap56.gif
JoeSharpOld
Mr. Cox: I've got your TWO A's right here, Admin. Atemps, smilie_pokal.gif go for it KID. biggrin.gif Congratulations. wub.gif But dont tell anybody whats under the hood of the rusty red bug. Save them the emberassment. smoke.gif
Joe
monkeywrench
Congrads Aaron!!

Wish I could have made the run. Hope this keeps growing.
Dad Roberts
Congratulations Aaron smilie_pokal.gif . Besides throwin one helluva run......you're now the southwest rep. Whatta days work... biggrin.gif . Oh yea....and thanks for lettin me and Lucinda tag along today. We had a great time. Thanks to all the other teeners for bein so friendly. Dad..... driving.gif
siverson
Yes, good time! Nice seeing everyone. (sorry, forgot my camera, no pictures)

-Steve
type47fan
Great job, Aaron! Congrats on the "promotion." smilie_pokal.gif Looking forward to participating in the near future. Just got to get a few loose ends wrenched together.

Looks like the area is starting to green up after the recent rains. It's amazing that the first rain of the season comes and the area thinks it's springtime! Thanks for the pictures.

Wayne (type47fan)
ematulac
Way to go Aaron!! smilie_pokal.gif

I had a blast at the fun run. Here's some more pics from yesterday. I won't post them all, just some highlights.

Mike D.: Didn't mean to lose you when the I-5 got slow. It was just an automatic reflex for me to exit the freeway at that spot and take an alternate route (I'm on OC transplant).

Here's some more of the blue 3.2:
ematulac
more
ematulac
more
ematulac
Here's some of the ragtop ...
ematulac
more
ematulac
more
ematulac
Whose car was this?

Someone said he drove slow ... but he sure could haul azz on the freeway!
ematulac
Dad Robert's 455 monkeydance.gif
ematulac
more
ematulac
more
ematulac
more
ematulac
the powerplant
ematulac
Check out Mike D.'s Saratoga top ...
ematulac
from inside ...
ematulac
Check out this car ...
ematulac
I LOVED his interior! wub.gif
ematulac
siverson's six ... 3.6! rocking nana.gif
ematulac
Mike D.'s six ...
Brando
The run was excellent, the people were better! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Gratz Aaron on the promotion!
ematulac
more
ematulac
914 log jam at AM/PM
ematulac
the lookout ...
ematulac
... overlooking the 914's. wub.gif
ematulac
914 train ... not sure where the GT2 locomotive came from. blink.gif
ematulac
closeup of the GT2
ematulac
Next 2 shots are kind of interesting. While we were at Ruby's there was a black 356 with a luggage rack that left the parking lot. As we were eating, a silver once kept passing by. I was taking a picture of the silver 914 at the end of the train, and the silver 356 got caught in the picture. ohmy.gif
ematulac
And then, I was taking picture of the white 914 that joined us at Ruby's (sorry, don't know who this or the previous 914 belonged to) and an orange 914 got caught in the picture. Not sure if it was one of us, either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.