Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Fun Run #3 SAT 11/13
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
skline
I didnt go on the run <_< But heard a lot about it. 17 cars is quite a turn out for not that much notice in advance. Had a few of the guys stop by afterwards, it was good to see them and have some garage talk live. I really need to get my car going so I can go on some of these runs too. Here are the pictures they took on the run and a couple I took while they were here.
skline
Next
skline
hfsl
skline
sgvd
skline
vfg
skline
l;jjuy
skline
gsvs
skline
l/pn.h
skline
nlnl
skline
vzsfdge
skline
;io;/o
skline
hdfbne;d
skline
dsgf
skline
gsrvs
skline
hlk
skline
hnl.
skline
lnhnl
skline
fzrgz
skline
dzrsdf
skline
hlik
skline
Doesnt that look like fun???
skline
more to come yet
skline
vsezf
skline
i;j;l
skline
Scenic view over looking Lake Smellsomemore
skline
still more
skline
I really need to get mine on the road soon
skline
more
skline
kjh;lkm
skline
jhp
skline
Sure looked like a nice day for a run
skline
Only 2 more
skline
Last one
Mike D.
I had a great time. The new six performed very well, longest trip sense it has been together. It had a small intake manifold leak that turned into a big one just as I was climbing the hill to my house. All is well, good time to buy the insulator blocks from PMO.

It was great meeting everyone, Cheers.. beerchug.gif

-Mike D.
Mike D.
Opps - I got pics
Mike D.
more
Mike D.
more
Mike D.
more
Mike D.
more
Mike D.
more
Mike D.
last one...
Brad Roberts
Now you guy's know why I work on 914 V8 conversions... plenty of mid engine V8 madness in the family.

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Nov 13 2004, 06:40 PM)
last one...

damm, i just love the look of the deep offset steel wheels with the chrome hub caps!!!! wub.gif

who's car is that ????
idea.gif Andy
DrifterJay
The guy who drove slow biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
was an insane blast of fun! thanks for showing up!!!!!!

made my week...month.... year!
DrifterJay
you peeing in that bottle while we were stuck in traffic on the 1-15 was an insane blast of fun? biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(DrifterJay @ Nov 13 2004, 07:13 PM)
you peeing in that bottle while we were stuck in traffic on the 1-15 was an insane blast of fun? biggrin.gif

for shizzle. biggrin.gif :finger2:
Brad Roberts
Monday you will be an admin/SoCal 914World.com rep (if you so choose) You are exaclty what "I/we" look for when trying to grow the site. I need more people like you. You take the initiative to hold events/gather people. The benefits are slim.. but it is a tad more than PP gives DD..

Let me know what you think. I have been watching people from all over the USA on the club site looking for good solid "reps" in our weak area's.

B
Brad Roberts
It's "Fo Shizzle"

B
Aaron Cox
brad..im in like flynt,

glad to serve some purpose here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.