Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB on New Taco Plates & Tuna Cans - CLOSED 2/11/13
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 9 2013, 03:15 AM) *

... and maybe even hit the 5th. tier on tuna cans?

smile.gif

Wouldn't that be nice. beerchug.gif

Lets open the GB up to anyone else who can send their payment this weekend.
Prices and payment info are posted in the payments thread I started.
jonesy
Anyone want this group buy to run again?
Jetsetsurfshop
You can count me in.
jonesy
QUOTE(Jetsetsurfshop @ Aug 7 2013, 01:52 PM) *

You can count me in.

I can ship one out straight away for you if you send me the total in UK pound (GBP) via paypal to boatyardbuses@aol.com

Paypal will make the currency conversion for you. Just select GBP from the currency list, and they will take the amount in $ (USD) from you.

The total will be 40 GBP via airmail, or 45 GBP via airsure (with tracking) shipped to the USA. Tracking is not usually required as I have no problems with shipments to the USA.

Cheers,
Neil
Jetsetsurfshop
Hey Neil,
Is that for a taco plate?
jonesy
QUOTE(Jetsetsurfshop @ Aug 8 2013, 05:40 PM) *

Hey Neil,
Is that for a taco plate?

Yes sorry it is for the taco
Jetsetsurfshop
Does anyone have the VDO part number for the oil temp sender for the taco plate?
Bulldog9
Well, I'm finally getting around to installing my 'tuna can' and plate.

After a nice drive to warm up the oil I got #770 up on jack stands, drained the oi, dropped the sump (NO metal shavings and only a VERY small amount of goo on the mag drain plug or the sump cover w/ big magnet)

SO I pul out the bags with teh tuna can and cover and bolt with washer and see this top hat looking thing. I'm assuming this is a spacer that goes inside the tuna can. WHich way does this thing go? The Rim is closer to one end than the other. Does the rim go up or down?

Also, dumb question, but where do I put the gaskets on this contraption? I'm planning on one between the cover and tuna can, and between the can and sump screen, but am thinking I need a 3rd between the sump screen and case? Yes, I am still a Neub.........

Hope everyone is well! I ALMOST bought a 914 at the Swap meet last week, a real nice white car..... ALAS, SWMBO didnt give the thumbs up....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.