Johny Blackstain
Payment sent for 1 calander
tumamilhem
Payment sent for one.
Tbrown4x4
Payment sent for 1 calendar. Thanks!
stevegm
QUOTE(mobymutt @ Nov 25 2014, 06:55 PM) *

Please let me know the total price for shipping to Canada.
Thanks,
Matt

No extra cost for shipping to Canada. I want to keep this simple.
JawjaPorsche
Payment has been sent, via PayPal.

Terry
dlkawashima
Payment sent for one calendar. Thanks!
Java2570
Payment sent for one calendar - thanks for doing these!
stevegm
UPDATE: PREORDER EXTENDED

I am receiving PM messages from a number of people that missed the calendar Preorder, want to increase their order, realize their car may be featured (but did not preorder), etc. I was able to extend our printer deadline and can open the preorder back up until midnight this coming Sunday, November 30, 2014.

If you would like to preorder one or more calendars, or want to increase your order, please post in this thread.

The Calendar is $9.99, plus shipping, etc. will be $2.54 each. Total payment due is $12.53, per calendar. If you preorder 3 or more calendars, shipping is free (just multiply the number of calendars times $9.99 to get your total). Please send payment to Paypal: juliekm@me.com
rdgabert
I would like one please.

Robert
JStroud
Payment sent for 3, couldn't pass up free shipping biggrin.gif
jcd914
I was going to PM about upping my order from 1 up to 2

But with free shipping I want to up it to 3 smile.gif

Paypal sent for 3

Thanks
Jim
shelby/914
PayPal sent for 2

Danny
KENNY
PayPal send
chads74
Payment sent
flmont
I would like 2 ea,..Pls
turk22
Paypal payment sent, thanks Steve and Happy Turkey Day!
beerchug.gif
naro914
Payment sent for 3 - Steve I hope it's OK, but I just rounded to $30 and sent as Friends and Family (avoids fees for you)
stevegm
QUOTE(naro914 @ Nov 27 2014, 08:19 AM) *

Payment sent for 3 - Steve I hope it's OK, but I just rounded to $30 and sent as Friends and Family (avoids fees for you)

Got it. Thanks.
Olympic 914
Paypal sent... Also upper my order to 3, With free shipping I'll give one as a gift.
stevegm
QUOTE(Olympic 1.7 @ Nov 27 2014, 10:48 AM) *

Paypal sent... Also upper my order to 3, With free shipping I'll give one as a gift.

Thanks. Done.
palmer_md
Happy Thanksgiving.

Glad I came to check the site today and discovered this thread. payment sent for a calendar.
913B
PP sent for 3 of them.
Thanks
Mueller
Paypal sent a few days ago...thanks!
mobymutt
Paypal sent for one.

Thanks,
Matt
stevegm
Bump for the last weekend to preorder calendars.
Steve
Paypal sent for one calendar.

Thanks
rick 918-S
Didn't see my name on the list. confused24.gif I could swear I posted. screwy.gif I'm in for one. biggrin.gif
stevegm
Last weekend to preorder. We will place our print order Monday. If you haven't ordered one or more yet, this is your last chance. We are not expecting to have many extras.
rmdinmd
paypal sent
TJB/914
QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 29 2014, 08:21 AM) *

Last weekend to preorder. We will place our print order Monday. If you haven't ordered one or more yet, this is your last chance. We are not expecting to have many extras.

Steve,
I don't have a Paypal acct. I want to send a BMO-Bank Money Order or Cash, where do I send it too?? Post or send me a PM.
Tom
914wv
i would like to buy one
dave arnold
new to site contact n86ev@live.com
sent paypal 12/1
GaroldShaffer
Payment sent for my 3. I just sent $30 as family & friends so you don't have any fees. beerchug.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Nov 29 2014, 09:04 PM) *

Payment sent for my 3. I just sent $30 as family & friends so you don't have any fees. beerchug.gif

Thanks.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 28 2014, 11:24 PM) *

Didn't see my name on the list. confused24.gif I could swear I posted. screwy.gif I'm in for one. biggrin.gif

Sent in a pay pal but my name still isn't on the list.
stevegm
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 30 2014, 09:50 AM) *

Sorry. I have you down in the master list. I just haven't updated the list in the thread. I will add it now.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 30 2014, 08:51 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 30 2014, 09:50 AM) *

Sorry. I have you down in the master list. I just haven't updated the list in the thread. I will add it now.

aktion035.gif
mgp4591
Money sent- they're gonna look great! w00t.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Nov 30 2014, 10:14 AM) *

Money sent- they're gonna look great! w00t.gif

Yep. We are working on choosing all the photos from each category and the cover, etc. , today. I am so pleased with the quality of photos submitted and the polling (there is wisdom in crowds). Doing this calendar has been very inspiring. Thanks.
tumamilhem
I don't know if it's because I'm on a mobile browser and it doesnt come up but I dont see the list posted of names who preordered. Please confirm that I am on that list. I preordered and paid a while back. Thanks!
stevegm
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Nov 30 2014, 10:46 AM) *

I don't know if it's because I'm on a mobile browser and it doesnt come up but I dont see the list posted of names who preordered. Please confirm that I am on that list. I preordered and paid a while back. Thanks!

Yep, you are in for 2 calendars. Note - if you order 3, shipping is free. So, the third one is almost free.
lonewolfe
I just sent my payment for one calander! I can't wait to get it!

Thank you for putting these together!!!
Socalandy
Paypal sent. Thanks!!!
stevegm
Last preorder call.
AlanG
I'll take 1 please. Payment sent.

Alan
Phoenix914
Payment sent for one calendar. Thanks!
mepstein
QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 30 2014, 07:36 PM) *

Last preorder call.

I paid for one a couple days ago. thanks
stevegm
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 30 2014, 10:30 PM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 30 2014, 07:36 PM) *

Last preorder call.

I paid for one a couple days ago. thanks

Got it. Thanks.
stevegm
The enrollment period for preorders of the 2015 Porsche 914 Calendar has closed. We are working to determine the specific size of the print order. So, we may have a few more available if you still want to preorder or would like more than you preordered. Just let me know.

Calendar is $9.99, plus shipping, etc. will be 2.54 each. Total payment due is $12.53,
per calendar. If you preordered 3 or more calendars, shipping is free (just multiply the number of calendars times $9.99 to get your total). Please send payment to Paypal: juliekm@me.com.

Unless directed otherwise, we will ship to the address in your Paypal account. If you do not have an address in your Paypal account, or want us to ship to another address, please let me know.

Thanks,
Steve
stevegm
Thank you if you have sent payment for your calendar(s). We are getting ready to place the print order. If you have not sent payment:

Calendar is $9.99, plus shipping, etc. will be 2.54 each. Total payment due is $12.53,
per calendar. If you preordered 3 or more calendars, shipping is free (just multiply the number of calendars times $9.99 to get your total). Please send payment to Paypal: juliekm@me.com.
Please include your 914world screen name in the memo of the Paypal payment, so we can match your payment and address to your order. Or PM me your name and screen name.

Unless directed otherwise, we will ship to the address in your Paypal account. If you do not have an address in your Paypal account, or want us to ship to another address, please PM me with the address where we should send it.

If you do not have Paypal, please PM me and you can mail a check.
914wv
dave arnold, paid paypal 12/1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.