Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD OUT - Group Buy - 914 Calendar for 2015
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
DRPHIL914
Looks like you are up to 66 , getting close to that 100# needed!

Hine62
I'll take one

hine62
Krieger
+1 for me.
Maltese Falcon
+2
Thx !ยก
rhodyguy

K
stevegm
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Nov 11 2014, 08:13 AM) *

Looks like you are up to 66 , getting close to that 100# needed!

Thanks. We are up to 73. Almost there.
rgolia
one for me please
stevegm
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Nov 10 2014, 04:01 PM) *

I'm in for 1 @ $10. But not just car pics. Do world event pics. West Coast, Teenerfest, etc.

It looks like we will hit the 100 number. We are gathering events for the calendar, and will do a - Call for Events - soon.
turk22
i'll take one!

thx, Turk
dlkawashima
+1
don-6
1 for me please. smile.gif
stevegm
We are closing in on the 100 minimum we need to do this group buy calendar. So we are starting to compile events and photos for the calendar. We are also kicking around some names for the calendar. Suggestions?

Here are some ideas that have been suggested:

Mid-Engine Excellence
The Art of Excellence
Teener Times
Teener Takes

Comments?
earossi
Put me in for 2.
rick 918-S
assimilate.gif
bandjoey
QUOTE(earossi @ Nov 11 2014, 08:11 PM) *

Put me in for 2.

That's a crazy name for a calendar???? av-943.gif
SteveL
I'm in for one
chads74
Put me down for one
eman 928
Put me down for one, please.
I will take two.

mgp4591
Mid Engine Madness? Smells like Teener Spirit? Not a Real Calendar? idea.gif
tumamilhem
Count me and Valentine in! smile.gif
Cuda911
I'm in for one, thanks!
shelby/914
I'm in for 2

Danny
ovation919
I would like one.
74ravenna
1 for me please.
mike914duck
Count me in as well.
QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 10 2014, 09:11 AM) *

We are in the process of producing a 914 calendar for 2015. The calendar will feature cars, both finished and under construction, from around the country. We will run a contest over the next few weeks to submit pictures of your cars in all stages of completion. The calendar will include key 914 and Porsche event dates, such as the CPA-PCA Swap Meet, Octeenerfest, etc., 914 tips, and will also include some vendors. We'll also include a section on each month for you to set your 914 goals.

This is not a money maker. We just thought a 914 calendar would be cool, and wanted to see if others wanted one. If we get at least 100 commitments we can get the cost down to $9.99, plus shipping. It would be delivered by the end of the year. We need at least 100 to do the calendar.

Please let me know if you are in for one or more calendars by posting here.

Note to vendors - It might also be a good giveaway if you are a vendor or have a shop. Just get with me if you are interested in that, and I am sure we can get you some bulk.

Java2570
Count me in for one!
Mike D.
I will take one, pls.
thx
turk22
Calendar Name = Jackstands

smilie_pokal.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(turk22 @ Nov 12 2014, 07:21 PM) *

Calendar Name = Jackstands

smilie_pokal.gif

Nice one.
orthobiz
I'll take one!

Paul
shane
1 please
tumamilhem
QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 11 2014, 09:09 PM) *

We are closing in on the 100 minimum we need to do this group buy calendar. So we are starting to compile events and photos for the calendar. We are also kicking around some names for the calendar. Suggestions?

Mid-Engine Excellence
The Art of Excellence
Teener Times
Teener Takes

Comments?

Nothing cheesy.

How about just '914'

Personally, I hate the "teener" nickname. It doesn't do the car (or it's appeal) justice. Sounds degrading and lack of respect for the car. But that's just me.

Something simple and to the point and nothing too cheesy. Or if you want something more than to the point, since it's modern times for the 914, how about "A Day in the Life of the 914"
stevegm
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Nov 13 2014, 01:51 AM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 11 2014, 09:09 PM) *

Mid-Engine Excellence
The Art of Excellence
Teener Times
Teener Takes

Comments?

Nothing cheesy.

How about just '914'

Personally, I hate the "teener" nickname. It doesn't do the car (or it's appeal) justice. Sounds degrading and lack of respect for the car. But that's just me.

Something simple and to the point and nothing too cheesy. Or if you want something more than to the point, since it's modern times for the 914, how about "A Day in the Life of the 914"

Very good points.
stevegm
I think we are at 96 calendars. Who can push us over?

We have been amazed at the great photos that have been submitted so far. We are working on a way to let everyone vote on them. So get your car out of the garage this weekend, clean it up, and start taking pictures. Also, don't hesitate to submit pictures of rust buckets and cars under construction. We want to see them all.
Sleepin
I'm in for one Steve.
brooks944
Steve, I'll take one. Hope to see you at the next SMT event.

Rick
sb914
Calendar name: mid engine crisis
914bub
I'm in for one.....
Seaside6
I will take 1.
theleschyouknow
looks like one hundo!
how bout: a year in the life of a 914
-borrowing on tumamilhems classic idea- good one T
malcolm2
mark me down for 1.
ddanque
I am in for one!

Denny
914Next
I'm in for one.
Montreal914
In for 2,
Thanks beerchug.gif
abes914
I'll take one as well.
stevegm
We reached our minimum goal of 100 calendar, and have received a ton of awesome pictures for the calendar. Thank you. You can see some of the photos that have been submitted here - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=245292

We are getting ready to close our print order for the calendar. If you haven't ordered yours yet, please post here whether you want one or two. We are not expecting to have many extras. So, if you want one or more, please let us know.

SUBMIT PHOTOS AND EVENTS FOR THE CALENDAR - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=245292
scott_in_nh
I will take one please
jeeperjohn56
Steve, I'm in for one calender, let me know when to send paypal or payment. John
JRust
I'm in for 2 please biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.