QUOTE(914wv @ Dec 2 2014, 12:10 PM) *

dave arnold, paid paypal 12/1

Got it. Thanks.
sb914
Sent PayPal for calendar and stickers
sportlicherFahrer
Oops! Moving post to sticker thread.
stevegm
We go to press with the calendar tomorrow. If anyone didn't order one or more, or hasn't sent payment, please do. I am trying to figure out how many extra copies to print, and would prefer to not order many extras. I don't want to have 50 extra copies of the calendar sitting around (they make nice place mats at the table, but, I only need so many for that :-) So, I am not ordering many over what have been spoken for.

stevegm
The calendar is officially done. It looks great. Thank you for submitting wonderful pictures. I loved looking at all of your works of art, and it has inspired me to start a new project that I will announce soon.

The calendar will go to press tomorrow. As far as I can tell, everyone who submitted a photo made it into the calendar in some way. They will ship out in about a week and a half. Watch for your car.

If you didn't order a calendar, but want one or more, PM me. I am printing about 50 extras. Same price - $9.99 plus shipping.

SNEAK PEAK OF A NON-FEATURE PAGE:
Steve
I sent the paypal for the calendar last week and I just did the paypal for one sticker.
stevegm
The finished calendars arrived today. They look great. We will begin shipping them out tomorrow. If you didn't order one, or want a couple more, I ordered a couple dozen extras. When they are gone they are gone. PM me if you want one or more.
hndyhrr
Got mine today, wow, that is great, going to hang it in my office!

Thanks
maddin
oh,completely missed that one...is shipping to australia available?
would love to get one
cheers marty
stevegm
QUOTE(maddin @ Dec 23 2014, 08:05 PM) *

oh,completely missed that one...is shipping to australia available?
would love to get one
cheers marty

Yes. I ordered about 30 extra Calendars. PM me your address and I'll figure out the shipping.
Phoenix914
Got mine today, too. Can't wait to hang it up! Thanks, it looks great.
turk22
Mine arrived today! piratenanner.gif

What a great surprise on Christmas Eve!

Much thanks Steve, it looks great. drunk.gif
ddanque
I got mine today! Woot!

Thanks Steve!
jim_hoyland
Got mine today too smile.gif What are terrific calandar and arrived at the perfect time. Thanks for putting all the effort into the project
stevegm
I'm glad they are arriving and you like them. It's all in the pictures. Everyone submitted amazing photos. On that note, make sure and take awesome Christmas pictures of your 914. They would make great December pictures for next year's calendar. Maybe I'll start a thread for Christmas 914 photos.
rick 918-S
How were they shipped? USPS?
stevegm
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 25 2014, 10:11 AM) *

Yes. They were mailed over a couple days based on the number ordered, stickers, etc. I'll check on yours and PM you.
malcolm2
QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 25 2014, 09:21 AM) *

Yes. They were mailed over a couple days based on the number ordered, stickers, etc. I'll check on yours and PM you.

I am just one state over from you and did not see mine yet. The guys from Cali have gotten theirs ????

Political comment removed - Clay.
stevegm
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Dec 25 2014, 04:39 PM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 25 2014, 09:21 AM) *

I am just one state over from you and did not see mine yet. The guys from Cali have gotten theirs ????

Political comment removed - Clay.

They weren't all mailed at the same time. They were in batches based on number ordered, stickers, etc. I'll double check yours.
914bub
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Nov 10 2014, 04:25 PM) *

oNE

I didn't get my calender or stickers yet should I be worried?
stevegm
QUOTE(914bub @ Dec 25 2014, 09:29 PM) *

QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Nov 10 2014, 04:25 PM) *

oNE

I didn't get my calender or stickers yet should I be worried?

No. They are on the way. I will check yours and PM you.
Johny Blackstain
Got mine today, stunned that I am July... thanks Steve smile.gif
Krieger
Santa brought mine Christmas Eve! I really like it. Thanks!
stevegm
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Dec 26 2014, 12:49 PM) *

Got mine today, stunned that I am July... thanks Steve smile.gif

Great cars Johnny. Have a happy holiday.
rmdinmd
got mine today with sticker. piratenanner.gif looks great

thanks again
Java2570
Steve, these calendars are fantastic! Very happy to see it in my mailbox today....thanks so much for doing these! Jon
913B
Could you check on my order too, nothing in the mail today.
stevegm
QUOTE(Java2570 @ Dec 26 2014, 05:18 PM) *

Steve, these calendars are fantastic! Very happy to see it in my mailbox today....thanks so much for doing these! Jon

I am glad you were delighted. I think they turned out pretty good too. I have about 25 extras now if anyone didn't get one or wants to order another. Just PM me.
Olympic 914
Calendars came in todays mail, with stickers. They look great.

Thanks for putting this together.

Now start gathering pics for next years.......
don-6
I received my calendar and stickers today. They look awesome.

Thanks Steve for making this happen.

I am looking forward to my first issue of fourteenermotoring magazine.
914four
Received my calendar today. Looks great, although the postman put a half fold in it. mad.gif

Kelvin
stevegm
QUOTE(914four @ Dec 26 2014, 09:27 PM) *

Received my calendar today. Looks great, although the postman put a half fold in it. mad.gif

Kelvin

If it's bad let me know. I'll send you another one for free. We have to have those 914s representing in good shape.
mepstein
Got mine today. Terrific!
Mueller
1st... I got my calendar today...thanks, l like it!

2nd...when did MarkD get an original /6?

How the heck did I miss that?

I feel so out of touch!?
StratPlayer
Has mine been sent out yet?
914four
QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 26 2014, 08:29 PM) *

Kelvin

If it's bad let me know. I'll send you another one for free. We have to have those 914s representing in good shape.

Not too bad. I'm sorry I was venting about my mail carrier. My carrier loves to fold my Excellence and Panorama magazines around my other mail with a rubber band and the calendar fell to the same abuse.

The calendar is great! After seeing the calendar, I will likely send a payment for a second calendar for my office if you have enough.

Kelvin
stevegm
QUOTE(914four @ Dec 27 2014, 11:15 AM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Dec 26 2014, 08:29 PM) *

Kelvin

Not too bad. I'm sorry I was venting about my mail carrier. My carrier loves to fold my Excellence and Panorama magazines around my other mail with a rubber band and the calendar fell to the same abuse.

The calendar is great! After seeing the calendar, I will likely send a payment for a second calendar for my office if you have enough.

Kelvin

Two more are on the way. We put cardboard between them to try to avoid them getting bent this time.

Thanks,
Steve
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(914four @ Dec 27 2014, 11:15 AM) *

I'm sorry I was venting about my mail carrier. My carrier loves to fold my Excellence and Panorama magazines around my other mail with a rubber band and the calendar fell to the same abuse.
Kelvin

Me too! dry.gif Ticks me off to no end & since I have multiple carriers the only thing I can think of is to get a bigger box that will not require folding. Got lucky w/ my calendar since it was the only item I got in the mail yesterday, so as soon as I pulled it out the fold went away smile.gif
lonewolfe
It is a late Christmas but I received my 914 calander today and it is awesome! Thank you for putting these together!
Michael N
Received mine today. Looks great. Thanks for doing this Steve.
HelloKitty911
Post pics! I think I want one... chowtime.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(HelloKitty911 @ Dec 27 2014, 03:14 PM) *

Post pics! I think I want one... chowtime.gif

Do you mean the pics in the calendar? Here are the front and back covers.
naro914
We've been out of town all week, got mail delivered today with calendars in it.
AWESOME job Steve!!

I still can't believe you only live just a town over from me.
jeeperjohn56
Hey Steve, Still haven't gotten my calendar yet sent paypal back on December 5th, I saw my nane on the prepaid list under jeeperjohn56 can you check your list. I'll be waiting. John
stevegm
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Dec 27 2014, 04:31 PM) *

Hey Steve, Still haven't gotten my calendar yet sent paypal back on December 5th, I saw my nane on the prepaid list under jeeperjohn56 can you check your list. I'll be waiting. John

Hi John, I'll double check it and PM you.
shelby/914
Calendars came today. Fantastic product. Thanks to everyone who submitted photos.

Dan
mepstein
QUOTE(naro914 @ Dec 27 2014, 03:20 PM) *

AWESOME job Steve!!

I met Steve when I went to visit my son at Davidson. Bob's visit is next whether he likes it or not. biggrin.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(naro914 @ Dec 27 2014, 03:20 PM) *

AWESOME job Steve!!

Thanks. We'll have to get together sometime.
cantley914
Any calendar left
I'd be in for one

Steph smilie_pokal.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(cantley914 @ Dec 27 2014, 08:01 PM) *

Any calendar left
I'd be in for one

Steph smilie_pokal.gif

Ya, I have some extras. $12.53 each, shipped. Or 3 or more for $9.99, shipped.

We use Paypal: juliekm@me.com

Please make sure to put your address and 914world screen name in the Paypal payment.

Thanks,
Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.