Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Allan's (headrage) Engine light off party!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Type 4
MAP 3
Type 4
Just a Question Wheres the Beef?

Shall I bring my own?

I dont eat pork.
Robert21
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif i can bring a tub and ice to keep everything

cold , will bring water too .

oracio / robert . scott will call you friday see what you need
Dr Evil
I am bringing chili, didn't you here me the first time!? CHILI!!

I would hate to be the kamode after this shindig ohmy.gif pain30.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (Type 4 @ Mar 31 2005, 09:07 PM)
Just a Question Wheres the Beef?

Shall I bring my own?

I dont eat pork.

I will get some beef too biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
"Puerco....el otro carne blanco".....
JB 914
QUOTE ("Z" @ Mar 31 2005, 09:36 PM)
"Puerco....el otro carne blanco".....

idea.gif

I always buy my Pork from the Kosher section. It's right next to the Friday approved Lent Steak's cool_shades.gif
Joe Bob
A priest , rapist and a pedophile walk into a bar.....and that was the first guy.... ohmy.gif
skline
Nice Tits Z, bring her!!!
Mrs. K
QUOTE (skline @ Mar 31 2005, 06:15 PM)
Ok, so Steve and Judy are bringing the worlds greatest baked beans and he own potato salad. What is everyone else bringing???

cool.gif $$$$$ for Joe!

Lisa wavey.gif
skline
That would be nice too, he is into this about $300 or so already. The wood for the smoker and all the meat and stuff for the sauce. Good thing he likes to cook. I eat over there often cause he is so good at it. biggrin.gif
Howard
What are ye doin' in my swamp?
Aaron Cox
i give up.... i cant manage the thread any longer..... laugh.gif

skline
As for parking, there is a school half a block down with an empty parking lot on weekends we can park over there and see the cars from the house. It might make for better pictures of all the cars too. I think once the street fills up we will just over flow there. The driveway will be open for dropping off stuff but even my cars will be out in the street or at the school.

I was going to post that I had an emergency come up and had to go to Sacramento for the weekend and wasnt going to be here for this since it is April Fools day but from the size of the crowd coming, I didnt want a lynching. Happy April Fools everyone. biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
Why Not? Karls was good.
biggrin.gif Joe
xitspd
Sorry crew! My daughter just called and is coming to town this weekend. I was looking forward to meeting you guys. Oh well, WCC is just around the corner.
Callicott OUT!
JoeSharp
Dan: Sorry, was looking forward to meeting you, now I'll eat your share too.
biggrin.gif Joe
Type 4
Anyone have a set of old Rusted out 2.0 HE the can bring?
I need the from the port back 24inches.
Have cash, diamonds or Glass beads to swap for them.
Call me if you do.
Steve 949-650-7399
Brando
Still haven't gotten an answer on what kind of

BEER

to bring. What suites you guys?
Allan
I have a set of the late '75-'76's if you can use them. I like beads. biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
Hell, Brandon: I don't even drink Sharp's. So I can't answer your question. Beer yeck, Cazadores, Porforvora.
biggrin.gif Joe
Allan
Anybody like El Patron?
Type 4
I need 73-74 should have stated that sorry.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Type 4 @ Apr 1 2005, 10:32 AM)

mattr has a beater set.

give him a call
626 487 8054
skline
Had an early visitor to drop off some stuff. Some of you may recognize this guy. I think we will make him park a few streets over, what do you think?
skline
He also did a little graffiti on my server cabinet. I think I will leave it.
Toast
I'll be there! girlboing.gif

Joe, I'll bring you $ for all the food that I can eat. chowtime.gif biggrin.gif

See ya'll there!
rocking nana.gif
MattR
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 1 2005, 10:03 AM)
QUOTE (Type 4 @ Apr 1 2005, 10:32 AM)

mattr has a beater set.

give him a call
626 487 8054

Yep, they're yours (steve, not aaron). I'll bring them tomorrow.
Type 4
Thanks Matt

mrihop
Did anyone see me stuck on the 55 north this afternoon adding to the traffic jams just north of the 405?

Anyways, I my throttle cable popped off of the bracket under the gas pedal and would do so every time I popped the thing back on, it would come right back off....The way I fixed it was turn the idle screw as high as possible, 1800 rpm and drive about 35 miles per hour once I got off the road.

I was told a spring clip thing holds it on, and just called a buddy of mine to mail me a replacement....we'll see if it gets here in the mail tomorrow or not....

I finally get a chance to meet everyone and this happens! I guess I'm staying home waiting for the mail to come and hoping my part gets here.

Sorry Guys.
spunone
Heh Aaron & Scott besides cash for the cook can I bring anything else??? biggrin.gif
skline
QUOTE (spunone @ Apr 1 2005, 03:13 PM)
Heh Aaron & Scott besides cash for the cook can I bring anything else??? biggrin.gif

Blondes, Brunettes maybe even a few redheads. smile.gif

Bring beverages or some Tostitos dip chips for the Chili Cheese dip.

spunone
OK will do sounds like theres gonna be a shit load of peoples rocking nana.gif monkeydance.gif
skline
MrIhop, the part you need will be coming to you via Aaron on his way home, you are welcome, No excuses. Paul, yes, there will be quite a few people here tomoorrow. Just to remind anyone who wants to come early, I will be making Bacon and Eggs for anyone who shows up. I have 5 pounds of bacon and about 5 dozen eggs. Anytime after 8AM.
mrihop
Scott and Aaron rock! Thanks guys!
skline
Ok, We need another person to bring more beans, cole slaw, and macaroni or Potato salad. Any volunteers?

And more beverages too.
KaptKaos
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 1 2005, 05:05 PM)
Ok, We need another person to bring more beans, cole slaw, and macaroni or Potato salad. Any volunteers?

And more beverages too.

Please PM me Scott's address. I lost it.

I can bring some slaw!

Allan
Well here I go. driving.gif Leaving to L.A. tonight. I hope to get down there before 10:00 traffic permitting and no problems with the towing. Man I wish I had another day. Still alot of little stuff to button up. I'll report when we get there. biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
scott, matt, thomas, myself amd steve stromberg along with joe buckle were settin up for this shindig.......
TonyAKAVW
I'm going to go pick up ingredients for macaroni salad now so I'll bring that.

-Tony
SGB
hey i'm on wrong side of the country! You guys got a web-cam? I wanna see her take that first stroke.... cool_shades.gif
teenrookie
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 1 2005, 05:05 PM)

And more beverages too.

Store bought cole slaw will be there.
Aaron Cox
Scott will be taking video of the starting so anyone interested can see it along with mucho pictures.
Allan
clap.gif Alright, we are officially in L.A. No problems with the towing and actually made pretty good time. Gotta rest up for tomorrow.
mrihop
I just met up with Aaron and got the part I needed to get my car there tomorrow. Thanks!!!

Aaron has instructed me to bring a few NON-alcoholic beverages.
Aaron Cox
thanks ian for the help...enjoy the part.....im only the messenger...thank scott..
mrihop
Sorry, I did mean thanks to both of you!
Aaron Cox
no sweat!

SEE YOU ALL BRIGHT AND EARLY TOMORROW AT SCOTT KLINES HOUSE IN COSTA MESA.....HE IS COOKING BREAKFAST TOO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHOW EARLIER TO GET A GOOD PARKING SPOT.......[I][/I]
skline
Well, I am off to bed now as 4 AM is going to come around really early. That is what time Joe is coming over to start the grill up to cook up all the meats. There is Chicken, Beef brisket, ribs and pork, something for everyone. See you all tomorrow. Bacon and eggs starting at 8 and donuts of course.
skline
Gooooooooooood moooooooooring everyone, today is the big day. Joe arrived promptly at 3:54 AM and woke my butt up to let him in. Talk about your devoted BBQ master. I guess I will just stay up now and give him a hand with stuff and get everything else ready. See you all in a few hours.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.