Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Visor Rebuild service GB Need 10 sets to do at $115
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
LowBridge
still offering this service and if yes when is the next run going to happen? I'd like to get mine done on this run because it's finally sunny in New England, well almost sunny lol-2.gif
drem914
QUOTE(LowBridge @ May 6 2017, 04:25 AM) *

still offering this service and if yes when is the next run going to happen? I'd like to get mine done on this run because it's finally sunny in New England, well almost sunny lol-2.gif

+1
gcrotvik
I'm in for a set.
Mikey914
Yes we can open up a new run on these. Need about 10 to make it worthwhile. I have a few I can do up, so really only need about 7-8 to make it work,
Looks like we are 2 in
who else needs these? Price is the same as 1st run. do note we will return the ones you ship in lead time is about 3-4 weeks from when we start.

Also send them stripped to the cores, if not we can do it for $20 extra, but you can save the cash if you do it.

Ill PM everyone when we hit the 10
somd914
You did a pair for me on the first run - nice work. Could use a set for the new teener, so I'm in.
Big Len
I'd be in for a set if it were the winter when i put the car away. i don't want to lose the visors during driving season
yellowporky
I would like a set too please.
Thanks
markhoward
I'm in for a set but do not have cores. Maybe a set will pop up.
Mikey914
QUOTE(markhoward @ May 6 2017, 02:35 PM) *

I'm in for a set but do not have cores. Maybe a set will pop up.

Try classifieds you should be able to find some.
restore2seater
I'm in for a set.
Evan0
I'm interested in a set.
Minerva's 914
Add me to the lot.
cooper951
I'm in for a set. Just let me know the process.
Robnxious
Put me down for a set as well Mark. Thanks
71914-4
I'm in for a set as well, please.
NoEcm
I'm in for one set with flap and pocket. Thanks!
seanpaulmc
Mark, put me down for a set as well. They'll go great with all those other interior pieces from 914Rubber in the box waiting on the rust abatement. Thanks.
iankarr
QUOTE(Big Len @ May 6 2017, 04:08 PM) *

I'd be in for a set if it were the winter when i put the car away. i don't want to lose the visors during driving season

agree.gif
LMK if a winter is an option.
rob gannon
In for a set please
TM_Corey
I really want to do it, but mine are perfect except the crunchy foam.....arrrgghhhhhh!!!

Let me try and find a replacement set of frames.
9won4
I'm in. Thanks!!
dlee6204
I'm in for getting a set done
racerx9146
Just paid. Naked style...Will send in cores tomorrow. No more rattling mirror smile.gif
914Sixer
I am in for one set
LowBridge
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 6 2017, 02:22 PM) *

Yes we can open up a new run on these. Need about 10 to make it worthwhile. I have a few I can do up, so really only need about 7-8 to make it work,
Looks like we are 2 in
who else needs these? Price is the same as 1st run. do note we will return the ones you ship in lead time is about 3-4 weeks from when we start.

Also send them stripped to the cores, if not we can do it for $20 extra, but you can save the cash if you do it.

Ill PM everyone when we hit the 10

3-4 weeks blink.gif ... it will be winter again in New England if it takes that long av-943.gif

still in on getting a set done
Lucky9146
I'm in for a set. Thanks
Mikey914
PMs going out shortly,
Mark
markhoward
Have not found a core set yet. If anyone has a set they don't need, send me a PM.
arne
I wish this GB was 6 months or so farther out. I want these bad, but I need to stay focused on the important stuff if I'm going to get this car safe and road ready.
Mikey914
We can always do the later, just not at the GB price . We can look at a GB later but the key is I need to do at least 10 to offer the better price.
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so far.
Gulf91474
I'm in for a set..... bye1.gif
BENBRO02
I'm in for a naked set.
green914
Okay ... I am in for a set.
NoEcm
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 10 2017, 01:19 AM) *

PMs sent to all so far.

Payment and cores sent.

As an observation the cores were not real easy to package efficiently though.
bbrock
QUOTE(arne @ May 9 2017, 04:50 PM) *

I wish this GB was 6 months or so farther out. I want these bad, but I need to stay focused on the important stuff if I'm going to get this car safe and road ready.

I'm in the same boat. So that is already 2 down and 8 to go for a future GB maybe. I'm fighting hard not to jump on all these great GB offers when I still have so much work before the car is even a roller, let alone on the street.
Mikey914
Well, I do have a few sets of frames I can do up, but I must get the cores back. I will charge a $75 core deposit (so I do get them back) if any want these now. I only have a couple sets. if there are any takers let me know and I'll add them to the website.

Mark
saigon71
I'm in for one set. Pocket on drivers side, mirror on pass side - just like factory.

I'll strip the cores and mail them early next week.

Thanks!
dgraves
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 10 2015, 08:30 PM) *

Looking at another run of visors to recover $110 a set in vinyl naked or with flap and pocket, but need 12 sets to do this. Many happy customers, and better than $300+ for a decent set of visors.

Who's interested?

You will need to send in a stripped core (we can strip for $25 more), and we will recover. Shipping is not included in the cost.

-Mark

Mark, I'd like a set, but don't have cores. Do you have any?
Thanks,
Dan
markhoward
Got my cores lined up thanks to Jeffrey! beerchug.gif
JmuRiz
Is it possible to spec different colors for the thread stitching?
mb911
QUOTE(bbrock @ May 10 2017, 07:14 PM) *

QUOTE(arne @ May 9 2017, 04:50 PM) *

I'm in the same boat. So that is already 2 down and 8 to go for a future GB maybe. I'm fighting hard not to jump on all these great GB offers when I still have so much work before the car is even a roller, let alone on the street.

Me too down thr road.
Mikey914
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ May 11 2017, 12:33 PM) *

Is it possible to spec different colors for the thread stitching?

Yes, send to us what you want we can use it. Yes it is possible to go back and forth and spec something, but we had one customer that we did that with and spent a lot of time working it out, only to have him say it wasn't the color he thought it was ( didn't like the way it looked when done). So yes we will put any thread you want on, but ask you provide. 90 Bonded Poly works well. Available at many craft stores in less that a full 1# spool.

Mark
Mikey914
PMs sent to all there are a few cores available - they in the associated items on the top of the listing so if you need them you can select that way.

Thanks,
mark
Bartlett 914
I am if not too late

Web site shows 160.00. Is this too late to get the GB?
Mikey914
No only have to sign up so I can send you the code and instructions . biggrin.gif
OTW
Bartlett 914
cores going out today!
adolimpio
I'm in for a set.
gerber28
Put me on the list, also
Mikey914
well we have enough of these in to get rolling, PMs sent to all so far. We will keep tis open for a few weeks, but if you want in get the cores coming!
Thanks,
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.