Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Visor Rebuild service GB Need 10 sets to do at $115
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
saigon71
QUOTE(saigon71 @ May 11 2017, 03:03 PM) *

I'm in for one set. Pocket on drivers side, mirror on pass side - just like factory.

I'll strip the cores and mail them early next week.

Thanks!

Changed my mind on style...going naked. Cores shipping out today.
JmuRiz
Get your order in today.
I got my cores and thread last night, I'll place my order today.

Still deciding on pocket/mirror or naked...
yellowporky
thanks for the reminder i just placed my order
JmuRiz
whoops, guess i was too late, message shows they filled their lot and the code doesn't work anymore sad.gif

I'll wait till next time.
Mikey914
No we got 15 and only had that many codes in so I bumped it up. This ends today so get your order in!

Thanks to all that are participating we should be starting to get some out this next week. Also adding in a special for those that want it and are part of the GB.
Mark
burton73
I want a set for my 914-6 and want to get into the GB but cannot come up with a set of cores right this minute as the car and original interior is at PMB performance.
Also when I was at your site it said it did not have me under burtonplastics@mail.com but that is my email and I have bought from you before.

Bob B
Mikey914
I have the cores in stock looks like 4 sets left. $50, but return serviceable cores and you can get a refund if you can do so within 120 days.
It shows you have placed 3 orders. I just copied the info over and you should be in these I'll pm you the password.
Mark
jkb944t
Mark,

I would like a set too if I am not too late.

Jeff B
JmuRiz
Great customer service Mark...it's a win-win, you got more orders than expected! Getting my order submitted now.
Bartlett 914
What is the ETA on receiving these?
Mikey914
Will be filled in order received, and some will be starting to be done this Friday!
Shipping them Monday
Lucky9146
Mikey can you give us a status on visors please. Mailed mine in on May 13.

Thanks,
Jim
ConeDodger
Love mine! So much better than the flimsy vinyl originals that get all puffed up and worn out looking!
Mikey914
Yep, I'll have Scott following up with those that are still to ship. we did have a slow down is resolved and things are getting done now.
Mark
JOEPROPER
Do you have room for one more set? smoke.gif
NoEcm
Cores mailed in May 10, 2017

Rebuilt Visors arrived today in Seattle, WA USPS Priority Mail July 22nd.

Good fit and finish at a very reasonable price.

Thanks a bunch for a great product!!!
Mikey914
beerchug.gif supposed to be complete and shipping the balance Monday
Sorry it took longer than planed
NoEcm
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 22 2017, 07:36 PM) *
Sorry it took longer than planed

Not a big deal, it was worth the wait.
seanpaulmc
Wanted to give a shout out to Mark and the team at 914Rubber. Got my visors back and they are outstanding quality. Best looking thing on my car now (I have to get working on that).
markhoward
Got my visors a couple weeks ago. Superfly!! Thanks Mark!!!
Guberif
I'm in too! sending pm
drem914
Visors showed up today and look great!
Thanks,
rob gannon
Received visors last night, they look awesome!!
Thanks Mark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.