Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Update for WCR 2016 in White City Oregon- Dates to follow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
JRust
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jan 4 2016, 05:03 PM) *

Business must good if your paying for everyone's hotel rooms. av-943.gif

Yeah everyone will be paying for their own room dry.gif . I know it's a joke lol-2.gif but just to be clear. If you are coming you are in charge of paying for your room. As soon as the date is set I would recommend you calling to get your reservation. While they will hold some for us. We are not committing to pay for anything. So everyone needs to book early to make sure we get as many people in the host hotel as possible. Otherwise any rooms they set aside for us will be given out as they need them.
pjhaun
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 4 2016, 09:46 AM) *

There's a back parking lot we've been told we can use, as well as having an RV out there for "security"

Is that back lot over by Motel 6?
montoya 73 2.0
I was wondering the parking lot (red box), between the Comfort Inn (on Right), Motel 6 (on Left) and in front of the Regency Grill (restaurant)?

Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
Nice selection; looking forward to the trip to Oregon
mstein95
Wasn't the Brookside Inn (formerly La Quinta) what we used last time? As I recall, its location (just down the street from the track) was very convenient. Whatevz - count me in.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jan 3 2016, 11:57 AM) *
No... Actual fireworks. (Thanks Amoy) av-943.gif

biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jan 5 2016, 08:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jan 3 2016, 11:57 AM) *
No... Actual fireworks. (Thanks Amoy) av-943.gif

biggrin.gif

She got Dan's wife so drunk she won "That Guy" and 9 months later had twins! blink.gif
Rocky
She was going toe to toe with Amoy drinking Jamison's wasn't it?

That girl! barf.gif beer3.gif
Mikey914
The parking lot area is tentatively what will using. I wasn't specifically promised that area, but strategically it offers the most access control.

Also, they have a great breakfast. $5.99 included coffee, juice or pop, and a full made to order breakfast from a special menu. Eggs Benedict, french toast, or a few other choices. Worth every penny in my opinion.
hndyhrr
The food there is great, the head chef is my across the street neighbor
ConeDodger
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Jan 6 2016, 02:28 AM) *

Ok so... Beer AND breakfast! lol-2.gif av-943.gif
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 5 2016, 11:40 PM) *

QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Jan 6 2016, 02:28 AM) *

Ok so... Beer AND breakfast! lol-2.gif av-943.gif

We'll all be champions!!

So,. . . The firm dates are the May 19th-22nd????????? poke.gif
914werke
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 4 2016, 08:46 AM) *

There's a back parking lot we've been told we can use, as well as having an RV out there for "security"

"Security" aktion035.gif Click to view attachment
Im curious about that dirt lot out back...DOUGHNUTS!!
green914
driving.gif sounds like fun! Working to get the car ready.
KELTY360
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Jan 5 2016, 10:28 PM) *

How are we going to live down staying at a hotel that actually has a head chef? confused24.gif
Mikey914
Since I'm there - a lot, I was able to get us this rate. We have a block of 20 rooms, so these will fill up fast. I would encourage everyone to make reservations as soon as possible. If we fill them early enough we can get the rate extended to more rooms.....if the have them. The next cheapest hotel is the Motel 6 right next door. It's $10 cheaper, but you are wanting to save a buck it's possible. There's a fence between the properties so it' not a close as it looks. The other hotel next door I've been quoted $99 a night for, so didn't pursue, they can charge as much as $120, and the hotel we are in is a better property (especially for the price).
The hotel has a rack rate of $150 a night, and can be found at $99 through the usual online sources. It's a 3.5 star hotel. Not the fanciest, but the people are nice and it's a good value.
Andyrew
Can we get the first post updated with dates? smile.gif
McMark
Closed this thread to avoid confusion.

See the official thread here: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=273426
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.