Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: big progress recently,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
porschetub
engine in and happy guy......a huge milestone

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

more to follow,jeez its a tight fit,PO has screwed up with his custom steel engine tin as the front section is out by a lot ,can sort that but think the engine is to far back?
BeatNavy
QUOTE(porschetub @ Mar 8 2016, 02:50 AM) *

engine in and happy guy......a huge milestone

Congratulations, Porschetub. That's a very good looking ride. Look forward to hearing more.
LowBridge
congrats on the progress... summer is just around the corner and it looks like you might be on the road in time MDB2.gif
wndsnd
What mount did you use? Looking good.
porschetub
QUOTE(wndsnd @ Mar 9 2016, 01:14 AM) *

What mount did you use? Looking good.

John the mount is a copy of the stock one,seam and plug welded to the bulkhead,very nicely done by the PO's restorer,it uses NOS rubber mount and plates.
The carrier mount bolted to the case is a 911 one modified as the original ,this came with the car when I bought it.

lowbridge ,summer is nearing the end in my part of the word,very hot this year and record high temps....not always the best for this work,looks of ice water drunk during this work and beer.gif after smile.gif

beatnavy,this work has taken a long time to get to this point as I always seems to find something to do on the motor before it went in or work in the empty engine space.
Engine is in as a test fit to establish placement of engine oil hoses and pipes,measurements will be made for the engine wiring loom at the same time.
My intention is to do one more refit with everything sorted then drive.
Working @ the moment to get the clutch sorted,throttle cable shortened and do final fit of muffler on to my headers.
Series9
QUOTE(LowBridge @ Mar 8 2016, 07:14 AM) *

.. summer is just around the corner and it looks like you might be on the road in time MDB2.gif

Winter is just around the corner for him.... biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
Nice! biggrin.gif
porschetub
QUOTE(Series9 @ Mar 9 2016, 07:49 AM) *

.. summer is just around the corner and it looks like you might be on the road in time MDB2.gif

No issue Joe we have halfass winters here,I can wear overalls and not sweat my ass off under the car,good progress today as not helping builder on my ongoing house reno,car time rules smile.gif .
Got clutch cable (too long) sorted and working on throttle cable ,I was a cheap ass and used a 911 throttle arm modified and drilled the trans for the bell crank pivot,bellcrank (a 911 part) was cut/rewelded
to suit full throttle movement.
Fixed rubber lined stainless loops to hold cables up on engine case found to be handy and in the right place.
Pics to follow and cheers for the comments all.
porschetub
QUOTE(porschetub @ Mar 9 2016, 08:08 PM) *

No issue Joe we have halfass winters here,I can wear overalls and not sweat my ass off under the car,good progress today as not helping builder on my ongoing house reno,car time rules smile.gif .
Got clutch cable (too long) sorted and working on throttle cable ,I was a cheap ass and used a 911 throttle arm modified and drilled the trans for the bell crank pivot,bellcrank (a 911 part) was cut/rewelded
Fixed rubber lined stainless loops to hold cables up on engine case found to be handy and in the right place.

Clutch cable sorted by cutting 12mm of clevis end,sorta found my issue as the clutch lever shaft is pretty worn or is a larger for a reason ? certainly not "slotted out" due to wear,changes little as the cable was too long.
Kind of went out of the square with the throttle setup ,drilled the trans case and fitted bellcrank pivot,then modded a 911 bellcrank to suit.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Locking grubscrews to fit in to cable end and found a heater cable rubber bellows to keep some of the dirt out.
Throttle pedal feels good but a little firm,can fine tune that.
Its a pain lying on the sandy ground under the car but my nearest shed is full of ever diminishing building materials so will have space soon...I hope.

Cracker
Looks nice. I could be wrong but the seasons are "flipped" down under...

Tony

congrats on the progress... summer is just around the corner and it looks like you might be on the road in time MDB2.gif

LowBridge
that will teach me to look at the posters "location" before I comment going forward...

dead horse.gif chair.gif .. I'll stick with something I am good at beer3.gif
porschetub
QUOTE(Cracker @ Mar 11 2016, 02:02 AM) *

Tony

Thanks Tony,yes correct,November it starts to warm up again,January to March can be hot,theres normally a winter chance early April,Easter seems to bring on that change .
Climate in my area is great really...only snows on the hills in winter.

lowbridge don't worry about getting it wrong ,most people don't even know where New Zealand is lol-2.gif

Congrats! You will have a smile from one ear to the other when you open her up.
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(porschetub @ Mar 9 2016, 08:57 PM) *

Clutch cable sorted by cutting 12mm of clevis end,sorta found my issue as the clutch lever shaft is pretty worn or is a larger for a reason ? certainly not "slotted out" due to wear,changes little as the cable was too long.
Kind of went out of the square with the throttle setup ,drilled the trans case and fitted bellcrank pivot,then modded a 911 bellcrank to suit.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Locking grubscrews to fit in to cable end and found a heater cable rubber bellows to keep some of the dirt out.
Its a pain lying on the sandy ground under the car but my nearest shed is full of ever diminishing building materials so will have space soon...I hope.

You might compare your bellcrank operation to mine. Notice that mine pulls from the top with the cable and the crank pivots down to pull the shaft.

I don't get any stiffness or resistance.
Cracker
You might want to have someone operate the clutch when you're observing the linkage...I've seen more than once where there is excessive movement/bending of the
brackets when engaged.

Tony
porschetub
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 11 2016, 08:11 AM) *

QUOTE(porschetub @ Mar 9 2016, 08:57 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

You might compare your bellcrank operation to mine. Notice that mine pulls from the top with the cable and the crank pivots down to pull the shaft.

I don't get any stiffness or resistance.

no its all good can move it with foot fine but did this yesterday with my hand,as I said fine tuning required,I did it my way cause couldn't justify the conversion kit which INMO is overpriced from 2 suppliers I looked @,perhaps that's the tightass engineer coming out in me lol-2.gif .
Got the bellcrank from Brad @914ltd and the 911 throttle rod off local auction site,total cost around $70.
Welding the cable retainer on the back of the clutch cable roller bracket isn't my idea but is a good solution.
I see you are running a bronze/brass roller cable any issues with metal to metal wear? cheers.

Jeffs9146
I mirrored mine after this photo. It's not from my car but mine looks exactly like it.

I used the plastic roller.
Again, looking good. I have a question about the engine.
Is it a 2.0 , 2.2 , 2.4, 2.7, 3.0,3.2 ( with early by valve covers) ...T, E or S with 40s ?
porschetub
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 11 2016, 03:15 PM) *

Yep u caught me out biggrin.gif ,I liked this idea and went that way and it works....funny others are looking @ it really easy,thanks.
porschetub
QUOTE(396 @ Mar 12 2016, 06:13 AM) *

Again, looking good. I have a question about the engine.
Is it a 2.0 , 2.2 , 2.4, 2.7, 3.0,3.2 ( with early by valve covers) ...T, E or S with 40s ?

as per sig,71 2.2T ROW motor,custom headers,Zenith upgrade to larger venturies and jets.............but no idea how it runs,crap shoot really,if it runs like poo I will go to rebuild stage cause I paid nearly nothing for it years ago,cheers.
porschetub
bit more done ,got muffler and tailpipe sorted under rear skirt/valance? ,started sorting oil pipes/hoses on engine and tank.
NO one in my country can swage the 30mm hoses (too large) so talked to a good friend and he supplied me with a worn out set of hydraulic dies from his company,I intend to have these modified to copy the Cohline swage....only option @ this stage.

Click to view attachment

PO had added the tailpipe but fitted it to the muffler poorly so moved it around to fit the valance better...good result.
Its a bit dented and rough but has good bones,dated 1974 so think its off the first of the 2.7 cars.
returf
QUOTE(porschetub @ Mar 11 2016, 07:51 AM) *

QUOTE(Cracker @ Mar 11 2016, 02:02 AM) *

Tony

Thanks Tony,yes correct,November it starts to warm up again,January to March can be hot,theres normally a winter chance early April,Easter seems to bring on that change .
Climate in my area is great really...only snows on the hills in winter.

lowbridge don't worry about getting it wrong ,most people don't even know where New Zealand is lol-2.gif

So what part of NZ are you based Porschetub?
Cracker
I hope you had a jack stand under there too! My crew dropped my car at the track in December when jacking off the paddock grass/dirt. Thank God nobody had legs or bodies under the car. Just sayin' that looks scary...

Tony

QUOTE(porschetub @ Mar 14 2016, 02:47 AM) *

Amphicar770
QUOTE(Cracker @ Mar 14 2016, 09:00 AM) *

I hope you had a jack stand under there too! My crew dropped my car at the track in December when jacking off the paddock grass/dirt. Thank God nobody had legs or bodies under the car. Just sayin' that looks scary...

Tony

One of my neighbors died last year under his Mustang. A $10 jackstand would have saved his life.
porschetub
QUOTE(Amphicar770 @ Mar 15 2016, 02:42 AM) *

QUOTE(Cracker @ Mar 14 2016, 09:00 AM) *

Tony

One of my neighbors died last year under his Mustang. A $10 jackstand would have saved his life.

all good was moved in that pic had a car dump on me once..not going to repeat that,appreciate the concern thanks,got the tank to engine suction line sorted and ready to swage.
Return pipe is 911 type so the male end needs to be sweated off and the pipe cut straight to the tank return,not a big issue.
However the 45 degree sweep fitting from the tank hits the engine lid release cable conduit so I think the oil tank is too low sad.gif .

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

porschetub
QUOTE(Cracker @ Mar 11 2016, 02:34 PM) *

You might want to have someone operate the clutch when you're observing the linkage...I've seen more than once where there is excessive movement/bending of the
brackets when engaged.

Tony

Thanks Tony checked that and all was good,didn't manage to tangle up cables in the tunnel also,fitted new cables and hand throttle last.
Have set of hydraulic press dies to modify as mentioned hope to start that next week,these dies are for another type of swaged fitting and need to work/press with in the Cohline part,the jaws will need to be reduced in length for this to work.
I know regret not going to AN with adaptors but I'am too far in $$$$ wise to change now,besides when I started I had no idea that nobody could swage them in my country.
Click to view attachment
Looked at the return line hose to tank,I have the 22-30mm adaptor made by Elephant Racing with a Cohline long sweep 45 ,in order to clear the hole through the body (engine surround) this fitting is the way to go but because the hose supplied by PO was too short I have ordered another 2 feet from Chuck.
More to follow.
porschetub
NZ post santa came late smile.gif with some more goodies,metric speedo has taken me an age to find but purchased off a member on here,Bosch 003 I honestly say I stole from a member on Pelican nice guy but appeared not too worried that his stock of 911 parts was worth anything,suited me,this will be converted to Pertronix and fitted later,parts on order from Pelican to do this.
Last but not least is Bruce Stones constant help with great parts for my car,in this case a factory manual in great condition,I would like to take the time to thank Bruce for his service to this community,great parts @ prices that make me think its more of a service than a full on profit based exercise beerchug.gif .

Click to view attachment

My Marreli on the engine is one out of the box,great condition with no shaft wear and excellent cap and rotor but living in my country using a Bosch makes more sense as I can get consumables for it here in my country.
I plan to onsell the old dizzy in my country as its set up with Ignitor II and matching coil.
porschetub
QUOTE(porschetub @ Mar 20 2016, 05:16 PM) *

NZ post santa came late smile.gif with some more goodies,metric speedo has taken me an age to find but purchased off a member on here,Bosch 003 I honestly say I stole from a member on Pelican nice guy but appeared not too worried that his stock of 911 parts was worth anything,suited me,this will be converted to Pertronix and fitted later,parts on order from Pelican to do this.
Last but not least is Bruce Stones constant help with great parts for my car,in this case a factory manual in great condition,I would like to take the time to thank Bruce for his service to this community,great parts @ prices that make me think its more of a service than a full on profit based exercise beerchug.gif .

Click to view attachment

My Marreli on the engine is one out of the box,great condition with no shaft wear and excellent cap and rotor but living in my country using a Bosch makes more sense as I can get consumables for it here in my country.
I plan to onsell the old dizzy in my country as its set up with Ignitor II and matching coil.

No real work done as have been on a nail gun and drop saw for the last 2 days with my builder,as we start heading into winter I'am torn between the house reno and the car build,the house wins ,bugger it.
I have stolen some time and finally found a hydraulics company locally to do my oil line hoses,the dies are cast steel ,how old is that...but they fit and will work.
Just in the process of doing a full history on my car,the early results are confusing on past New Zealand registration,will report back.

porschetub
Got the registration search back today on the car,this is a NZ based company that taps into the government car registration system and you pay a small amount for all details.
Appears car was new to my country in Feb 1975 so I presume it was a year or so more old when finally sold by the dealer....
Strange thing is it is listed as a red car and clearly its silver and has no evidence of a full repaint except for the exterior...the plot thickens.
Had a few past owners but many are dealers and current records show it had it was last inspected with 85,172 kilometers under its wheels,all vin numbers stack up as being correct.
In summary I have records on the car that for ever are a little odd ,but I have records and that's the main thing in my country to get this car on the road.
Great day for me.
porschetub
QUOTE(porschetub @ Mar 26 2016, 07:21 PM) *

Got the registration search back today on the car,this is a NZ based company that taps into the government car registration system and you pay a small amount for all details.
Appears car was new to my country in Feb 1975 so I presume it was a year or so more old when finally sold by the dealer....
Strange thing is it is listed as a red car and clearly its silver and has no evidence of a full repaint except for the exterior...the plot thickens.
Had a few past owners but many are dealers and current records show it had it was last inspected with 85,172 kilometers under its wheels,all vin numbers stack up as being correct.
In summary I have records on the car that for ever are a little odd ,but I have records and that's the main thing in my country to get this car on the road.
Great day for me.

Appears car has 2 different years ,old rego sticker says 73 last registration 1999 and the enginebay sticker clearly stated 74 model year.
Have seen mention on here of this confusion,think DD and others had this sorted and I can't remember,feel free to reply.
Following McMarks helpful reply to another thread I got both indicator lights flashing on each side in my 911 tach,funny he states the 74 never had this wiring but I found it under the dash and extended the wires to the tach,no need to tap into the hazard warning switch....good result.
Oil lines to sort and then swaging next week,got my hose from Elephant Racing so only need to modify hard pipe from scavenge return...another job off the list.

porschetub
Had a day off from being builders slave,mentioned my oil tank was a little low in the body,looked @ the positions of the cutouts for filter console, return and breather pipe and it could come up a little but without removing the tank this isn't happening.
Used a hillbilly solution and made up a piece of wood with a slot for the engine lid cable conduit,one good hit downwards and I had clearance for my hose to thread on to the tank adaptor.

Click to view attachment

All hoses are ready to swage with the exception of the return as I need to modify the end of the 911 hardline I'am using.

Click to view attachment

Have been in contact with the guy in Oregon who's making my engine and CDI looms he will make a start on them in 2 weeks,if anyone is keen to get a -6 loom repaired /or made he is the go to guy,he does a fantastic job but @ this stage he only builds off an original but once he has that he could replicate more.
Email me if you need to hook up with him,all the Pelican guys use him .

Cairo94507
Nice work and your muffler tailpipe is exiting the valance perfectly - looks terrific.
porschetub
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 5 2016, 11:42 AM) *

Nice work and your muffler tailpipe is exiting the valance perfectly - looks terrific.

Thanks Micheal appreciate the comments and have followed your build with interest,I'am amazed how smooth it has gone for me ,funny buying someones huge investment in a car for what I payed it's hard to believe how nice this car is,all the hard work has been done well and in general little hassle.
I have learnt so much from the good people on here and have learnt a lot myself about what I thought I knew???,not having not to deal with rust has been the big plus.
I digress yea happy with the tailpipe,but have to confess I got someone else to do it cause my MIG is non operational,not like me cause its a kiwi thing to do all....nevermind.
More to follow, beer.gif
porschetub
Not a huge amount done as stuck with the building work as winter starting to set in,funny its still rather warm for this time of year.
Now I have written evidence of my cars mileage thought I would validate that by changing my recently acquired metric speed to the correct reading,have done my fill of these over the years and this one was bitch to say the least (no surprises).
Originally when I got it here there was 23K kilometers and I needed to advance to anything over the last reading as per our countries 6 month vehicle car inspection which was 85,170 or there abouts.
Some may ask way all this hassle...in my country we had a large amount of Japanese imports a few decades ago and the government were pressured to make sure mileage covered was legit,many cars were found to be far from that.
Rules pass over to cars being newly registed and complied for the road as mine will be,so my effort is to avoid a separate speedo compliance which last time I checked was $200nzd.
Click to view attachment

The kilometer reading I set is based on expected mileage as per last vehicle inspection based on history from the database on the car since new,the car was removed from the road for six conversion after that.
Cleaned and ready go after the standard battery drill test ,passed 100%,credit to the member on here I purchased off,very nice condition.
Click to view attachment

Oil lines and oil hardline to pic up Tuesday.
porschetub
progress ...well gone backwards really ,collected my oil lines and my guy came thru for me but I made a mistake and ordered the wrong hose from Elephant,wire reinforced and too stiff to fit oil tank return,big fail on my part and has cost me dearly on the reorder of parts from the USA.
My engine loom maker had informed me recently he had a client with a sample 6 loom for replication,perfect solution for me as he can copy it and make the correct mods for my 4 cyl relay board and all done ,however today he said this was delayed so I wait further,again my fault should have acted sooner and he is booked up for a while.
porschetub
New oil line for return hose on its way should be here in a few days,will get the the old ferrules cut off and get that sorted.

Question time? can I fit my oil tank back in the car with the short suction line still on,can't see a way to tighten the fitting on to the tank with it in situ.
Notice speedo got his out this way on his resto thread.
Would like to strip and paint my tank after removal,reason for asking.
Thanks in advance beer.gif .
porschetub
Just to prove I still work on my car I have a few minor updates.
Perry has started my engine loom so that's great news should have that done soon ,my engine had a loom but PO had chopped it beyond use and the wires were not in great condition.
I have managed to renovate the bigger part of my old house (built 1959) ,kitchen bathroom and lounge plus reroofed, extra insulation,rewiring and lots of plumbing,been an epic journey but I have enjoyed it and have done most of the work myself,funny the place looks really old on the outside but the inside is tastefully modernized.
Anyway enough of my ranting got my crappy euro conversion indicator conversions removed and fitted the Martin Baker specials,these are so well made and the difference is night and day honest rubbish compared to quality ,I can't understand why 2 sellers of 914 parts could sell rubbish made in Taiwan.
Click to view attachment

Got a proper spare wheel screw and retaining plate for my spacesaver.
Click to view attachment

In between have been fitting replacement air filters because my plastic original is toast,hope to take some more pics soon.
Cairo94507
You are making very nice progress. Keep us posted and have fun.
Michael
Perry Kiehl Clone
Very nice!

I'd opine that your throttle action will be a little wonky, as the geometry of your bellcrank at the transmission is different from a 914-6. It will probably work like you have it, but it won't be smooth as you are giving up some mechanical advantage off idle.

I've been around the block on this and found there's a reason the 6 bellcranks are different smile.gif
porschetub
QUOTE(Perry Kiehl Clone @ Aug 27 2016, 03:15 AM) *

Very nice!

I'd opine that your throttle action will be a little wonky, as the geometry of your bellcrank at the transmission is different from a 914-6. It will probably work like you have it, but it won't be smooth as you are giving up some mechanical advantage off idle.

I've been around the block on this and found there's a reason the 6 bellcranks are different smile.gif

Thanks Perry,know what you are saying,it works really well at this stage but I don't have a running engine,not worried if I have to change it later on.
porschetub
More work yesterday and spend a fair amount bouncing emails with Perry over the build of my engine loom...exciting stuff for me,another saga nearly over.
PITA really got one of my K&N's on but the other won't fit because of the engine being too far back,wish I could sort that but getting the carrier mount out isn't an option so it will be done on my friends hoist.
Very enjoyable to be working on the car but feel a bit guilty as I still have a fair list of finishing work to do on the house....no talking shit LOVE working on the car the other stuff can wait till early summer which is on its way laugh.gif
Gredit to Martin Baker again below;

Click to view attachment
Pic of one aircleaner thanks to a member on here for a great price for the pair and sorts out my is issue with the original air cleaner,have heard of these filters letting in a little too much grit so will get some foam outer wraps or similar as my road out is very dusty most of the year.
Mate has a turbo shop and he makes really nice foam ones so will head in that direction or import a set of Outerwears if they make them?.
Click to view attachment

More updates soon beer.gif

Until my loom arrives I will be finishing a few jobs on the oil tank lines and other area's.

porschetub
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Aug 27 2016, 12:36 AM) *

You are making very nice progress. Keep us posted and have fun.
Michael

Thanks Michael ,always praise coming from a real six owner...really,I kinda like the free scope I have on this car because I can hotrod it to what ever point I like without too much worry,its a mongrel after all but I have a strong sense of keeping some patina and not over doing it on new parts only wear items such as trim rubbers etc.
No intention to go to wide body (not my thing) but will get the rear arches pulled/sectioned for 8x16" after I get it going ,have a nice shiney set in a box stored away aktion035.gif .
Have owned a bunch of cool cars in my time but the 914 to me is right up there and more.
porschetub
More done in the last few days,winter is on the way out the weather has been great,the winter was a non event really there was only about a month when it was colder.
Got my last oil line done for the tank return,will get that swaged next week,happy to have them hanging nicely with out over stressing the oil cooler or case scavenge pipe.
Got my fiberglass pods opened up for the speakers kinda tight getting 6.5's in there.
Click to view attachment

Went for the JBL 2-ways cause have used them in many cars before to good result.
Got my new door vent thingies from 914rubber and final got round to fitting them.....have now idea why I needed them laugh.gif .
Click to view attachment

Perry has my engine loom done and it looks great,with a few features to get extra gauges working.
porschetub
loom pic shades.gif
Click to view attachment

More tomorrow,brakes next and get my pedal height correct idea.gif
ndfrigi
Nice Dean, your 6 conversion almost done!
porschetub
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Sep 1 2016, 09:27 PM) *

Nice Dean, your 6 conversion almost done!

Thanks Noel,I need this car done and dusted before next year,and hope to have it running in a month or so......but said that last year lol-2.gif .
I have a Hella highstop brake light mounted in the rear of the roof I had this working but needed a plug to remove the roof,deleted the coat hook and fitted one for want of a better solution for the meantime,it is however easy to use.
This highstop is required by the compliance Nazi's in my country,I also need separate engineering compliance for my motor swap, 944S2 brakes and m/cylinder and 16" wheels you guys in the USA have it easy really....trust me on that.
Click to view attachment
My doors have been striped and rebuilt and I noticed the adjustment in side the RH side door can anyone suggest if there is a set point measurement for this ??,the top of my quarter window could certainly come in a little closer to the roof side seal as compared to the LH side.
Anyone comment on this?
Click to view attachment

More to follow on a roll aktion035.gif
Garland
On the door, none that i know of. Adjust away.
I did a hi mount lamp, heres the link 3rd lamp

porschetub
QUOTE(Garland @ Sep 2 2016, 01:57 PM) *

On the door, none that i know of. Adjust away.
I did a hi mount lamp, heres the link 3rd lamp

Cheers mine an older style Hella highstop,like what you did...great,a handy addition from a safety point of view.
Click to view attachment

Was referring to the quarter window being adjustable and thinking the frame would tilt inwards and outwards @ that lower point,otherwise it would be fixed confused24.gif
Will try it and see what happens ...no harm done afterall.
porschetub
Got my engine loom yesterday and a big thank you to Perry,everything done right with my little extra's included.
Popped out my oil tank out last night and positioned the suction hose after several attempts even after marking location ....really got pissed off and all my torches seem to go flat one after the other....older and hopefully wiser I packed it in and finished it this morning,added some closed cell foam seals around the opening to seal them from road crap.
Oh forgot to mention the tank was perfectly clean inside and that has to be a real bonus.
Got the last of my fuel system done and fitted regulator and pressure gauge,out of the way but still serviceable.
Click to view attachment
ALL oil lines sorted now after dealing with a clown that damaged one of my fitting...don't even want to relate the story sad.gif .
Click to view attachment
Drilled and tapped the suction pipe jointer for a 1/8'' BSP drain plug,handy for oil changes.
More to follow .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.