Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Route 66 Classic - 2018 - April 19-22. Phoenix - Prescott - Williams AZ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
76-914
Well that sucks. Pet friendly places are the norm nowadays. mad.gif
michael7810
Next iteration, I like it!

Click to view attachment
Coondog
Why do we need NARP on this shirt.
Aren’t we just buying into this typical stereotype.
I for one would prefer it not be on the shirt.
MoveQik
QUOTE(Coondog @ Jan 24 2018, 04:20 PM) *

We embrace the stereotype! biggrin.gif
michael7810
QUOTE(Coondog @ Jan 24 2018, 04:20 PM) *

NARP is on every Rt66 & RRC t-shirt I own. It's who we are.
JRust
Before I reserve my rooms. Anybody interested in splitting one? PM me if so
76-914
Bump to the Top. Who besides Mark lol-2.gif still needs to work on the vehicle they plan to bring/drive to Rt66? Only 12 weeks left. Time will pass quickly! driving.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif smilie_pokal.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif .
SKL1
Not sure if I'll be in IA or AZ at that time but sure will want to do some of it if I'm here... but it will probably be in an WC'ed P car.

Do you need to register if just going on a day trip?
Mowog4
I will be attending. It’ll give me motivation to get it finished.
michael7810
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Jan 26 2018, 06:13 PM) *

Not sure if I'll be in IA or AZ at that time but sure will want to do some of it if I'm here... but it will probably be in an WC'ed P car.

Do you need to register if just going on a day trip?

No registration. Just show up. Hope you can make it
Chris914n6
If you don't know that by now you don't know me at all av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif

I'm drawing a line in the sand... I have to drive the car to events from now on.

QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 26 2018, 04:57 PM) *

Bump to the Top. Who besides Mark lol-2.gif still needs to work on the vehicle they plan to bring/drive to Rt66? Only 12 weeks left. Time will pass quickly! driving.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif smilie_pokal.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif .
JRust
Okay I am coming. I hope to have my car ready. If I don't I will fly out & hope for a spare seat. Looking forward to coming out
MoveQik
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 27 2018, 03:07 PM) *

Okay I am coming. I hope to have my car ready. If I don't I will fly out & hope for a spare seat. Looking forward to coming out

Awesome! biggrin.gif
914_teener
I'll be there.

Staying in Prescott, so on the Williams leg.

I'm a large t-shirt and hopefully no larger!

michael7810
Friday bump. Get me your T-shirt size if you’re going
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Feb 2 2018, 07:07 AM) *

XL for me please.....

Oscar

914Toy
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Feb 2 2018, 07:07 AM) *

XL for me thanks.
76-914
XL for me and a large for my guest Bob, pls.
don-6
I'm not sure yet if I can attend this year, but I would like an event t-shirt XL.
If I can't make it, I will arrange to have someone pick up for me, or I will pay for shipping.

Thanks, Don
Coondog
Xl please
michael7810
Hey y'all, I updated the attendee list, t-shirt size and t-shirt artwork on Page 3 Post 42. Updates are in red. The list is growing, get your car ready (mine is on jack stands as we speak).
mgp4591
mgp4591 (Michael Phillips)
XL please! (1)
TravisNeff
Jamie has a car to drive smile.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Feb 2 2018, 08:26 PM) *

Jamie has a car to drive smile.gif

I appreciate your confidence I will have my car ready biggrin.gif . LOL! I just read your PM. I appreciate the offer of yours if I can't get mine ready. We'll see what happens. Thanks man
TravisNeff
Offer redacted. I think the bishop next door thinks that is fine.
TravisNeff
And Bishop Craig, whom lives by you and was my old boss, was in portland but now is back in mainland OR
Steve
Medium please
Larmo63
Large for me, please......
JRust
XL large for me please
Elliot Cannon
Add my name to the list and a XXL shirt please. biggrin.gif
914 Ranch
Route 66 is calling me...

Click to view attachment

The guys running this event must be tits.
flmont
Iam trying to go in the 914,..But If I cant make that happen is there a need for a support van,..?? Iam in Tucson..??
914 Ranch
Not going is a bigger mistake than driving a none NARP. There is usually an award for best None NARP. I have won it in a VW, RV and a truck. Stop thinking about it and go to the party. Tell em Joe sent ya...
michael7810
QUOTE(914 Ranch @ Feb 7 2018, 04:11 AM) *

Not going is a bigger mistake than driving a none NARP. There is usually an award for best None NARP. I have won it in a VW, RV and a truck. Stop thinking about it and go to the party. Tell em Joe sent ya...

agree.gif
Chris914n6
QUOTE(914 Ranch @ Feb 7 2018, 03:11 AM) *

Not going is a bigger mistake than driving a none NARP. There is usually an award for best None NARP. I have won it in a VW, RV and a truck.

True.
I've never won... I even put a 914 badge on and hauled prizes laugh.gif
NARP has a slipping clutch and at this point the real 914 is easier to fix piratenanner.gif

IPB Image
JRust
QUOTE(flmont @ Feb 6 2018, 04:17 PM) *

Iam trying to go in the 914,..But If I cant make that happen is there a need for a support van,..?? Iam in Tucson..??

Love to see your suby conversion there. I am 95% sure I'll have my car ready by then confused24.gif . Be cool to compare swaps
flmont
Yes It would be Jrust,..being you got me involved in it,..A big thanks Iam sure will be coming your way..LOL Frank
flmont
How many are bringing the wife or the GF,..
MoveQik
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 3 2018, 10:34 AM) *

Add my name to the list and a XXL shirt please. biggrin.gif

Great...now I have to buy tofu burgers....
MoveQik
QUOTE(flmont @ Feb 7 2018, 06:43 PM) *

Well...the BBQ is at my house so my wife will be there. She would love some company! :-)
michael7810
Hey y'all - I added the banquet menu choices/prices, t-shirt art and attendee list to post #1. Note that banquet price includes; salad, entree, drink, dessert, tax and 18% service charge. Please let me know your food choice or if this won't work for your diet PM me and I'll ask the restaurant for something different. Thanks
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Feb 8 2018, 07:46 AM) *

Hey y'all - I added the banquet menu choices/prices, t-shirt art and attendee list to post #1. Note that banquet price includes; salad, entree, drink, dessert, tax and 18% service charge. Please let me know your food choice or if this won't work for your diet PM me and I'll ask the restaurant for something different. Thanks

PM sent

chowtime.gif
AZ914
Wifey coming to the BBQ, but thats it lol.

XL for me por favor
kgruen2
Am moving to Prescott early March. Looks like I'll be joining you, at least for the first 2 days, as I am having trouble booking the hotel in Williams. Since I'm new to you all, what can I bring to the BBQ? Shirt-XL

Karl Gruen
Coondog
QUOTE(kgruen2 @ Feb 8 2018, 12:15 PM) *

Am moving to Prescott early March. Looks like I'll be joining you, at least for the first 2 days, as I am having trouble booking the hotel in Williams. Since I'm new to you all, what can I bring to the BBQ? Shirt-XL

Karl Gruen

Welcome Karl, all newcomers are required to bring beerchug.gif lots and lots of beerchug.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Feb 8 2018, 11:27 AM) *

Wifey coming to the BBQ, but thats it lol.

XL for me por favor

Thanks for the heads up Jason...I'll get more beer. beerchug.gif biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Feb 7 2018, 10:46 PM) *

QUOTE(flmont @ Feb 7 2018, 06:43 PM) *

Well...the BBQ is at my house so my wife will be there. She would love some company! :-)

I'll be there. smoke.gif happy11.gif
mgp4591
QUOTE(flmont @ Feb 6 2018, 05:17 PM) *

I'll be working on mine for some time but I'm driving my non-NARP to the party. It's great inspiration with great people! biggrin.gif
flmont
Just made my Reservations for Friday and Sat piratenanner.gif
michael7810
QUOTE(flmont @ Feb 8 2018, 10:10 PM) *

Just made my Reservations for Friday and Sat piratenanner.gif

Great; added you to the attendee list on page 1. Send me your t-shirt size and dinner choice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.