Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crystal Cove C & C
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
jim_hoyland
PCA breakfast at Glory Days in Seal Beach is featuring the 964s this month. Gonna stop by after C & C
Steve
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 4 2018, 09:28 AM) *

PCA breakfast at Glory Days in Seal Beach is featuring the 964s this month. Gonna stop by after C & C

Nice and close to home!!
I'm not a fan of the 964. The bumpers looked tacked on. It still has the lift throttle oversteer problems, compared to the later 993. I am also a little prejudice since I used to have a 993. The 993 lift throttle oversteer is a trip if you have driven one. The rear end starts to come around and then the suspension pushes the tires out to correct itself. Not nearly as fun as a 914, so i got rid of it and used some of the money to pay for my 916 trans.
914Toy
Going to Crystal C and then San C.
jim_hoyland
May 11, heading down to his am
forrestkhaag
Interseting Stev e. I did the same thing. Dumped a perfectly good sparkling 993 coupe stick for a beat 914. Sold it for 35K and paid for the 914 and most of the improvements thereafter with the profits.... piratenanner.gif
Larmo63
San Clemente Cars & Coffee was about 2/3 full this morning because of the wet. There were two 914s there; mine and a different 914-6 that I hadn't seen before out of San Diego. Adriatic Blue car with pulled fenders.
Steve
Nice!! I will be there next weekend
jim_hoyland
Perfect driving conditions.....be there around 6:30
Steve
We are going to the dr. Evil clinic today
SO.O.C914er
I’m off to the Porsche experience in Carson for a 2 hour driving session. My wife and daughters got it for my birthday. driving.gif 2017 911 4S
Steve
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ May 26 2018, 06:30 AM) *

I’m off to the Porsche experience in Carson for a 2 hour driving session. My wife and daughters got it for my birthday. driving.gif 2017 911 4S

Awesome!! Take lots of pictures!!
Steve
Who’s going tomorrow? 6-2-18
SO.O.C914er
I’ll be there. Then I’m going to drive up the coast to Seal Beach to PCA meeting at Glory days. driving.gif Paul
914Toy
I will be there about 7:00am.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Jun 1 2018, 12:33 PM) *

I’ll be there. Then I’m going to drive up the coast to Seal Beach to PCA meeting at Glory days. driving.gif Paul

Me too.... Bringing a part for Mike Ryan ( White 76)
SO.O.C914er
Tomorrow’s cone zone in Seal Beach will be 356 and pre 1965 I’m interested to see if they can fill it up like we did with (26) 914’s.
HIPPIEKILLER
Anyone down for tomorrow June 9th?
sb914
We're going to Oscar's there's a thread here!
ValcoOscar
agree.gif

Check Suspension thread

If you are near OC come on over...PM or call me

Oscar
jim_hoyland
I’m in Oregon at WCR today, will be at Crystal Cove thr 16th.... smile.gif
jim_hoyland
I’ll be going this Saturday, gonna be great top-down weather
Steve
What about Pelican?
jim_hoyland
Who’s going
Steve
My car is still apart going back to stock gas tank. I might show up in my rice burner.
914Toy
See you there.
jim_hoyland
Watch out for the Olive trees, they drip sticky stuff onto the cars... sad.gif
I’m parking closer to PCH
marksteinhilber
Father -in-law (green car) and my son and I (orange car) will try to be there before heading to San Clemente!Click to view attachment
Perhaps we can entice a few other local Lake Forest/Mission Viejo/Ladera/ Laguna Hills 914s to come along!
Steve
Woke up late, heading to San Clemente in my rice rocket. 914 still apart.
Socalandy
First time to the cove gathering. Nice collection of 30+

Off to breakfast with the 14 crowd
Socalandy
The pack
Socalandy
Forest
Steve
Nice!! I went to San Clemente, only one 75
Steve
Who’s going??
Beach914
I may be there. I hear it may not last much longer as someone was taking pictures and submitting them to the property managers. Lets hope not!
jim_hoyland
I going, looks like good weather...
914Toy
I will be there.
Larmo63
One 914 at San Clemente Cars 'n Coffee this morning.

1 Phat 6 car was there, I drove my bug.

Click to view attachment
Steve
I only went to crystal cove.
Lucky9146
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jun 30 2018, 12:03 PM) *

One 914 at San Clemente Cars 'n Coffee this morning.

1 Phat 6 car was there, I drove my bug.

Click to view attachment

Love your bug wub.gif smilie_pokal.gif Got a pic of the Phat 6?
driving.gif white914.jpg
jim_hoyland
4 cars today; Steve,Keith, Mike Ryan, myself
Larmo63
It looks like a bunch of car guys standing around looking at cars whilst drinking coffee.
RickS
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Jun 23 2018, 12:17 PM) *

Forest

The latest from SpaceX?
jim_hoyland
I’m going to the monthly PCA meet up/meeting/breakfast at Glory Days in Seal Beach.
If you are sizzling from the heat, come down to Seal Beach; there was a strong cooling wind off the ocean. If you get thirsty, there are 4 Irish Pubs to wet your whistle.
sb914
I'll see if I can make it !
Steve
I will be at Crystal cove and then maybe San Clemente. I like to look at other cars besides Porsche’s.
Tdskip
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jun 30 2018, 08:23 PM) *

It looks like a bunch of car guys standing around looking at cars whilst drinking coffee.

Weird, huh?

Anyone going to CNC in San Clemente tomorrow AM?

I'll be there in a ratty, um, Jensen Interceptor.
abes914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 6 2018, 06:27 AM) *

I’m going to the monthly PCA meet up/meeting/breakfast at Glory Days in Seal Beach.
If you are sizzling from the heat, come down to Seal Beach; there was a strong cooling wind off the ocean. If you get thirsty, there are 4 Irish Pubs to wet your whistle.

I am planning to attend to this one. No errands this weekend so I can play all day.
Larmo63
Prolly San Clemente............
jim_hoyland
Pics from monthly PCA meeting at Glory Days in Seal Beach
1. Robert21
2. Abes914
3. jim_hoyland
4. ndfrigi; Noel’s “new 914” aka 986
5. sb914
ndfrigi
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 7 2018, 09:44 AM) *

Pics from monthly PCA meeting at Glory Days in Seal Beach
1. Robert21
2. Abes914
3. jim_hoyland
4. Noel’s “new 914” aka 986
5. sb914

Thanks Jim for posting!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.