Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dt4's 914 journey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
dt4
I picked up a pair of driving lights at an auto jumble yesterday and fitted them today
dt4
Looks nicer than without
Shivers
Nice job dude, 100% pure concentrated fun. I found the aux lights really finished off the front.
Cairo94507
I agree; the lights really add to the great look of the front bumper. beerchug.gif
FlacaProductions
Looks great - and I'm always surprised how good the contrasting grills look. Black with chrome bumpers or chrome with black bumpers. Mine is black with black bumpers and they all look good.
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Sep 6 2021, 08:59 AM) *

Looks great - and I'm always surprised how good the contrasting grills look. Black with chrome bumpers or chrome with black bumpers. Mine is black with black bumpers and they all look good.

agree.gif

Perhaps it's because the 914's bumper openings exactly correspond with its headlight lines? Contrasting grilles help highlight this subtle (and very cool) design cue, which is usually "lost" thanks to the black bumper strip, grilles matching the finish of the bumper, and trim pieces in front of the headlights.
dt4
Got the wiring sorted out today Click to view attachment
dt4
the car is running great although the miles per year is measured in hundreds not thousands
I am thinking of selling aswe are moving house and I could do with cash to ease the pain due to the ever increasing mortgage interest rates
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.