Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Club Calender
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
scotty b
I also posted this one earlier in the thread and I stand by it! I KNOW it is a members car because there was a LONG thread with many of his pics back in Feb(?)
Series9
Actually, I like this one better:
TROJANMAN
joe, don't you have any pics of 17 year old girls giving you pleasure in your 914? happy11.gif
Series9
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Jul 25 2005, 03:10 PM)
joe, don't you have any pics of 17 year old girls giving you pleasure in your 914? happy11.gif

Well, I met Luckie when she was 18, but I would not get any for a long time if I posted any of those pics.
GTeener
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jul 25 2005, 10:53 AM)
Here you go Gwen!!

Great picture Clay, but I need it to be much bigger (200 dpi), which is way too big to post here.

Ya'll can email to my yahoo account -- gagolub@yahoo.com
GTeener
QUOTE (914RS @ Jul 25 2005, 12:46 PM)
Here are a couple of the RS that I really like.  I have high resolution versions of both:

Perfect, Joe! Send 'em in clap.gif Multiple submissions welcome...
VegasRacer
Is there a deadline for submissions?
GTeener
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Jul 25 2005, 03:30 PM)
Is there a deadline for submissions?

How's about the end of September?

confused24.gif Or will welose momentum & lose the thread if we wait that long?
Series9
OK Gwen, I sent them. The two pics are about 3.5meg (combined), so if your email account won't take something that large, let me know.
ablose58
hjk
ablose58
ho hum rolleyes.gif
flatout
Sent this to Roger for proper sizing etc.I'm going to send him a few more. biggrin.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (flatout @ Jul 26 2005, 11:09 AM)
Sent this to Roger for proper sizing etc.I'm going to send him a few more. biggrin.gif

will you be my neighbor?! drooley.gif
flatout
I'm looking for a house on the gulf between Galveston and Corpus Chrsiti,is that close enough? rolleyes.gif
flatout
Here's another...... smile.gif
GTeener
Ya'll have been posting some great 914 pictures here, but I can't use them for the calendar because they aren't print quality.

If you want them to be considered for the calender send them to me at: gagolub@yahoo.com

Make sure they are:
2300 pixels W x 1800 pixels H @ 200 DPI or PPI
11.4"W x 9"H (trimmed to 11"x8.5")
flatout
I sent these two pics to Roger to get them sized and all that stuff you said they needed to be.He said he would try and get them to you tonight.I don't know about that stuff so I needed some help.If they still aren't usable,let me know and I'll try and figure out how to get it right. smile.gif Thanks..........
SirAndy
how about this one? smile.gif

lapuwali
I certainly hope someone with a 4 megapixel camera (that meets Gwen's specs) will take a decent photo of a 914 in it's natural state...on jackstands...
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Jul 26 2005, 04:25 PM)
I certainly hope someone with a 4 megapixel camera (that meets Gwen's specs) will take a decent photo of a 914 in it's natural state...on jackstands...

I can do that... in fact I already have one!

I took the pic last week for hagerty, they wanted to see the car, in it's present state in the garage(so they can see the garage too)...

914 on jackstands, engine sitting behind the car, usps boxes, tools, water jug on the back trunk with a giant beach towel as the "service cover"; garage a muckin' fess!
GTeener
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jul 26 2005, 12:29 PM)
how about this one? smile.gif

smilie_pokal.gif

But it's got to be horizontal and I'll need the full size original or Shannon's face will look all jaggy.
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (flatout @ Jul 26 2005, 12:12 PM)
I sent these two pics to Roger to get them sized and all that stuff you said they needed to be.He said he would try and get them to you tonight.I don't know about that stuff so I needed some help.If they still aren't usable,let me know and I'll try and figure out how to get it right. smile.gif Thanks..........

Hey Gwen,

I'll do Shelbys pics tonight and shoot them over to you ASAP.

Roger
Jeffs9146
How about my HOT girlfriend with my 6??? ohmy.gif

Jeffs9146
PS: you can get a calender made at Ophoto.com! If you purchase 25 or more they are only 11.99 each.

Jeff
Series9
Jackstands:
Series9
last:
SirAndy
QUOTE (GTeener @ Jul 26 2005, 02:31 PM)
But it's got to be horizontal and I'll need the full size original or Shannon's face will look all jaggy.

ok, here's what i'll do tonight ...

print out the current picture in the current size on high quality photo paper.
then scan it in with 1600 dpi. that way, i should be able to blow it up nicely ...

wink.gif Andy

PS: can't you print it sideways? does it matter?
Jeffs9146
can't you print it sideways?

Like this??

Jeff
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (GTeener @ Jul 5 2005, 04:58 PM)
OK, now you made me go look it up  <_<

Their Calendar template specifies 13 pictures (one for a cover I guess)

11.4"W x 9"H (trimmed to 11"x8.5") @ 200 DPI or PPI

2300 pixels W x  1800 pixels H

Certainly wouldn't hurt to have higher resolution pictures but they do have to be uploaded, so file size could be a factor.

"CafePress.com recommends shop owners create their images at 200 DPI to maximize CafePress.com product quality and image upload efficiency. We have run extensive end to end tests on all our products and have found that there is no discernable print quality difference gained by exceeding the 200 DPI recommendation."

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/imag...ges/help_images

OK, on your marks, get set, go!

Their Calendar template specifies 13 pictures (one for a cover I guess)

11.4"W x 9"H (trimmed to 11"x8.5") @ 200 DPI or PPI

2300 pixels W x 1800 pixels H

h is for height
w is 4 width.

they want landscape not portrait.
yes i am a smart ass
Dr. Roger
Gwen,
I have received, edited and forwarded pics from RobbY, Debbie, and Shelby.

Come on guys and gals!!!

I'll even do all the editing 4 ya'. Free!!!

Andy, shoot me the original pic and i'll rotate and crop it for you.

No worries.
GTeener
QUOTE (Jeffs9146 @ Jul 26 2005, 06:46 PM)
can't you print it sideways?

Like this??

Jeff

Ya, like that. Sure I can rotate it too. The issue was more the size rather than the orientation.
GTeener
Thanks for the help Roger. I got the pictures you sent. They're all looking great.

Anyone got picture of 914s in the snow?
GTeener
QUOTE (Jeffs9146 @ Jul 26 2005, 02:46 PM)
PS: you can get a calender made at Ophoto.com! If you purchase 25 or more they are only 11.99 each.

Jeff

Are volunteering to front the money and ship the orders? happy11.gif

Been there...Done that... It's a big job on top of the day job wink.gif
GTeener
QUOTE (914RS @ Jul 26 2005, 05:52 PM)
last:

Now this red one on jack stands is more like it wink.gif
GTeener
idea.gif smile.gif
dheinz
This is hanging on the wall of my gameroom. Not my car.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Jul 26 2005, 11:19 PM)
Gwen,
I have received, edited and forwarded pics from RobbY, Debbie, and Shelby.

Come on guys and gals!!!

I'll even do all the editing 4 ya'. Free!!!

Andy, shoot me the original pic and i'll rotate and crop it for you.

No worries.

I have pictures but not in the format that Gwen needs. dry.gif I am reading my cameras owners manual now to see if I can change the DPI settings and such. Only have had the camera for 4 + yrs now , I guess I should look at the manual. rolleyes.gif
GaroldShaffer
Roger sent you a email with few pictures. Entry #1 (resized to fit here)
GaroldShaffer
Entry #2 driving.gif

GaroldShaffer
entry #3 aktion035.gif

Jeffs9146
Are volunteering to front the money and ship the orders?

For $19.99 each I think you can set up the calendar file and each person can order and pay Ophoto individually.

I think that this way no one will need to do anything except set up the file and post the link!

I am just trying to make it easier for everyone!

Jeff
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (itsa914 @ Jul 27 2005, 07:25 PM)
entry #3 aktion035.gif

Garold,

Great pics.

The one which was 1 MB was perfect for me to resize. I can tell it was taken with a long lens (zoomed) so not crisp but I think very acceptable. Good work. aktion035.gif

When I wonder if ja picture is a high enough quality pic to print blown up, I view it on my PC at approximately the size I am going to print it and then make the call if it's worth printing.

Keeping in mind that, when printed, it will show all of those nagging imperfections.

For example and line that goes at a 45 degree angle but looks close-up as little stairs steps. That's not good. =-)

Cheers.
GaroldShaffer
boldblue.gif Cool hopefully I will make the cut smile.gif
mudfoot76
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Jul 26 2005, 04:25 PM)

More jackstands...i have high res versions available when I get home...
mudfoot76
Another on jackstands...this image needs some magic photoshopping to make it more usable...
Garland
here is one
Garland
wheeling
T H O M A S
ready to go
Mrs. K
Is the deadline for photo submission still Aug 1st??

I have been working so many hours lately that I haven't been able to check this out.

Hey Joe Sharp....can I take a photo with your "beauty"? biggrin.gif

Lisa pray.gif
nein14
what email address do I send the pictures?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.