Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Umbrella Cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
IronHillRestorations
Working on it!
BENBRO02
Perry,

I’m interested in purchasing an umbrella cover for my 914. Please let me know whether or not you’re still selling them. @ironhillrestorations

Thanks,

Ben
IronHillRestorations
I have a batch in the works. The guy that does my sewing is in his 70’s and only part time, so it might be a few weeks, but I’ll get one for everyone that wants one
Quinn Moore
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Jul 18 2021, 08:06 AM) *

I have a batch in the works. The guy that does my sewing is in his 70’s and only part time, so it might be a few weeks, but I’ll get one for everyone that wants one

@IronHillRestorations , I'd like one too,please.

QM
StarBear
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Jul 18 2021, 09:06 AM) *

@IronHillRestorations Yep, I'd like one, too. Saw them for the first time this weekend at the very rainy NE Gathering. Neat!
IronHillRestorations
@QuinnMoore & @StarBear I have you on the list. Thanks!
Nine14four
Hi Iron Hills! I would like one too!
They were teasing me about my garbage bag!

Thank you!
Quinn Moore
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Jul 20 2021, 04:25 PM) *

@QuinnMoore & @StarBear I have you on the list. Thanks!

Excellent, thanks Perry.

QM
friethmiller
@IronHillRestorations Can you add me to the list for one of your covers. I have a '74 914
IronHillRestorations
@friethmiller PM sent
friethmiller
Thanks Perry! The cover came quick! Love it!
StarBear
Used mine for the first time for this year's Fall tune-up. Awesome! It's so well made, protects and folds back up easily. If the rest of life were this perfect.... first.gif
Txbentleyboy
Are there covers still available?

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.