Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 RC body
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
djm914-6
I was too late to bid on this auction. This employment stuff really gets in the way sometimes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...gory=44022&rd=1

Anyway, if you find one of these for less, it comes with FUCHS! These wheels would look great on the 914s.

Hey Ed, how's the trailer doing?
PorschePony
Believe it or not, the bodies are in CA and being shipped out as we speak! I am having the distributor send some of them out from there, such as larger quantities, people in CA or close.

The few remaining I'm getting and will ship out next week.

I thought it would never happen, but as long as everything is as told, you guys should be getting a UPS package soon!

Please email me as you receive them!

Thanks for your patience...
djm914-6
WHOO HOO! mueba.gif
Now to just finish up pending orders and such befor they arrive so I can start painting something fun and different.
PorschePony
The distributor said they should start hitting the larger orders or CA guys today. He said he wasn't very happy with Carson, in the time it took and the look of the car isn't quite as nice as the pic..

The 356's didn't come over, so he will either send you a 914, or refund the money.

Please email me as you receive them and your thoughts.

Thanks again for your patience... I hope it was all worth it.
PorschePony
OK, Here is where we are at.

I asked why we didn't get them. He stopped shipment, because the parts were not good looking. When he said that it wasn't quite as nice as the pic, he looked again and said that he didn't even want to ship because they would all be shipped back. He sent me a part. It is a cross between a 914 and a Pacer. Very rounded, must have been blown out of mold to quick?

Carson apologized and is sending replacements. He said he will send out from there (CA in 2 weeks when Carson makes good on their promise).

If anyone wants out, email me and I'll refund your money, and try to get it back from the distributor. I'm going to stick it out, since I have waited this long, its becoming the "Harry Potter Book " in the form of the R/C Body. Its not a lot of money individually, but overall it adds up.

So I'll email again in 2 weeks when I hear from our Guy. I'm trying to keep on top of this and will do whatever it takes to finish it.

Thanks again for your patience... I hope it was all worth it.
echocanyons
since they are reshipping can we get the 356 bodies we ordered?
Aaron Cox
bump- whats the status
PorschePony
I am in the process of trying to get our money back. Its not that the distributor is not trustworthy, but that he is getting screwed over from Carson, and I am tired of waiting for the results.

Everyone will be seeing a paypal refund as it happens. If tghe bodfies show up, then we'll discuss it.
seanery
Ed,

Thanks for all your hard work. I'm sorry you got stuck in the middle of this.
kafermeister
Indeed. Sorry Ed. I know you were going out of your way to put this together for us but I don't think anyone imagined you would have to go THAT far out of your way.

I do appreciate all your hard work. I'm ok with whatever result you are able to work out.

Thanks
Rick
mikerose
A BIG Thanks's from me to Ed I do appreciate all your hard work. I to I'm ok with whatever result you are able to work out. Again Thanks Ed

Mike
Eddie Williams
Here! Here! A big Prost to Ed! It just really sucks to get your hopes up on a cool addition to the addiction... err... collection! Thanks and sorry it went sour!
PorschePony
I got our money back and over the next week will be resending to everyone. If he does come up with the body, he can handle it.

ed
Demick
Ed

Many people paid by paypal for these bodies. Paypal charges transaction fees, so you need to be sure to send back the actual amount that you received (total sent minus paypal fees). You shouldn't get stuck short once it's all said and done. Much better for each person to get shorted $1 or so rather than you getting shorted $50.

We appreciate your attempt.

Demick
Rouser
It's a damn shame ... I was planning on giving one of the two I ordered to a friend as a Christmas present.

Damn.
Aaron Cox
wow....yopu have been thru alot. thats a bummer carson sucked on their promise. thhanks for all your hard work!
rick 918-S
I don't have pay pal. Don't send me any money. Send it to the club pay pal. Some one will put it to good use.
kafermeister
QUOTE(Demick @ Aug 1 2003, 03:28 PM)
Paypal charges transaction fees, so you need to be sure to send back the actual amount that you received (total sent minus paypal fees).

Good point Demick
rick 918-S
Or you could keep it and use it to help balance any costs you may have incurred. Long distance phone calls, return charges for pay pal, etc. What ever.... It's not enough money to worry about. I wanted the RC body, not the money. Put it to good use. wavey.gif
Phoenix-MN
Bringing this back - icon_bump.gif

All you RC car guys, any of you run 1/8 nitro? and is there any possible intrest in a 1/8 scale 914 shell?

I'm kick'n some ideas around idea.gif

djm914-6
1/8 nitro used to be big bucks, I assume it still is. Why not go 1/5 gas?

The biggest scale car I have is a 200mm 1/10 nitro. I still want a 914 for that chassis.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.