Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 RC body
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
seanery
Jeroen,

Have you got any info on where we could locate more of those bodies?

I'm sure we have enough guys, ehrr, uh people here to do a bulk order.

IPB Image

Those are really nice!
seanery
After I posted,

I noticed the name of the manufacturer and did a search with the part #.

I found them for 16.50 euros at this site (about 2/3 down the page):
http://www.witkowski.de/shop/index.html?ta...Karosserie.html
Mueller
Can someone that reads and understands German order some if they ship to the US???

(Yes, I am ashamed....this Mueller cannot read or speak German sad.gif )
seanery
My German is so bad, I can't get past the shopping cart page, anyone good at deutsche?
Jeroen
Hey Seanery,

Well, you're a better searcher than I am... I tried to find em online last night (without result)
The price is good too! I paid about $40 for the one I got 2 years ago...

Anyway, I could order a couple and send 'em to you guys. No problem
Just lemme know how many

Might be cheaper for me to send the bulk order to one of you guys and then distribute them within the US

Shout if you want one!

cheers,

Jeroen
SirAndy
ja, deutsch ist ziemlich einfach, besonders wenn man in deutschland aufgewachsen ist biggrin.gif

Andy
SirAndy
ok, "spass bei seite" happy11.gif , what do you guys want to know from the site?

Andy aktion035.gif
SirAndy
woohooo, i like the 916!
seanery
Andy,
uh, umm, what all that mumbo jumbo that they make you click on if you want to order one is?

Jeroen,

That sounds good to me, how would you collect $ from us?
SirAndy
alright,
this is the important part:

=====================================
Der Versand ins Ausland erfolgt ausschließlich gegen Vorrauskasse.
Bei Überweisungen aus dem Ausland übernimmt der Besteller die anfallenden Bankgebühren.Unsere internationale Bankverbindung / Kontonummer lautet
IBAN DE59 3805 0000 0031 0137 82
Bitte erfragen Sie bei Bedarf die Höhe der Fracht und Versandkosten.
Versandkosten sind incl. Verpackungskosten.
=====================================

meaning they only deliver outside germany if you pay in full upfront.
direct deposit into their bankaccount.
to get a quote on shipping charges, you need to call them and ask.

might be easier for our dutch friends to get the stuff and then UPS it over here ...

later,
Andy
Jeroen
The mumbo-jumbo...

Warenkorb = shopping cart

what else do you need translated?
(sorry, maybe it's too obvious for me)

Anyway, I've got a pay-pall account, so that could be used
Or one of you guys could help take care of it

Just shoot some ideas...

cheers,

Jeroen
seanery
Die Folgenden Felder Mussen ausgefullt werden: Versandweise.

What does that mean?
Jeroen
don't worry about the details
I'll take care of the payment (it's cheaper from here as well)

I only need to know 2 things:

Who wants to distribute
Who wants one of these bodies

cheers,

Jeroen
SirAndy
QUOTE(seanery @ Feb 10 2003, 06:55 PM)
Die Folgenden Felder Mussen ausgefullt werden: Versandweise.

Die Folgenden Felder Mussen ausgefullt werden:
the following fields must be filled in:

and Versandweise is type of delivery.
seanery
I want 2, and I can take care of distribution as well. UPS is close and pretty cheap when you cut out the middlemen like mail boxes etc...which is strange since UPS bought MBE. MBE charges as much as 2x what they charge at UPS. ar15.gif
seanery
that page was tearing me up!

I finally figured out that I'd have to pick a type of shipping, then the rest just made me give up.

I remember trying to order a new hat from Michael Schumacher's page. They have an english mirror set up, but when it comes time to pay it was in german, I could never figure it out and gave up and waited til the Formula 1 race at indy.
SirAndy
Jeroen
lemmy know if you need help with the online form.
might be better to call them (they might speak english?) ...

later,
Andy
Mueller
Sign me up for two.....

I just realized these are too small for my sawzall, but I do have a nice set of Exacto blades to perform my signature work on smile.gif tongue.gif
Jeroen
Hey Andy,

Once we know how many we want, I'll send them an e-mail
See if we can get a big-order-discount (although Germans aren't known to be discount happy)

If I run into trouble writing the e-mail (my german reading is much better than my writing) I'll yank your chain biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
drew365
I don't like to sound stupid, but sometimes it just pours out of me. Exactly what do you do with those plastic bodies? Jello mold maybe? confused24.gif
Mueller
Drew...just how old are you ??? smile.gif

914 RC body......

Remote controlled toy car....LOL

Surely they had RC toys back in your day smile.gif mueba.gif

IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE(drew365 @ Feb 10 2003, 07:21 PM)
I don't like to sound stupid, but sometimes it just pours out of me. Exactly what do you do with those plastic bodies? Jello mold maybe? confused24.gif

haha, thought about that too, would make a nice birthday pudding.
no, i think it's what is INSIDE that plastic mold that is of interest ...

later,
Andy
Jeroen
They're bodies for RC (radio controlled) cars
But I guess you could use 'em as Jello molds as well biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Gary
Ooh!

I'll take 3... Just lemme know if this happens.

Gary
seanery
That's 7 so far!

Sean - 2
Mueller - 2
Gary - 3 (big spender!)

(I hope they have 7)
Jeroen
I've got two more from rennlist, so make that 9 biggrin.gif

who's next?

cheers,

Jeroen
jonwatts
Gimme 2 also. One for a car and one for Jello.

I wonder what flavors I'll have to mix together to make a rust colored jello? Red and orange? laugh.gif
Carrera916
Whoa!... ohmy.gif ....914 RC body! Yeah.. biggrin.gif ....I'd take two if you're still taking orders....just let me know when and how to pay for 'em!

Jerry
a914luvr
Count me in for 2 please beerchug.gif

Glenn Sager
Mike9142.0
I am in for one.
echocanyons
I'm in for one as well.
PAypal is good for me.

I couldnt surf the site very well and could not find the molds could someone point out where these are on the site?

Thanks
Kelly
Brad Roberts
This is the first post I read after arriving home from Seattle.. how hilarious is it that more than half the orders will be used for Jello moulds ???LOL Now lets see who figures out first to make a large "Jello shot" 914.

B
echocanyons
OK found it.

18.13284 this part number is it the body or just the mold?
I will need the stickerswhich ones do you need?
these 18.69206 or These

18.13208 I am also interested in this 356 body

69215 and these stickers for the body
jonwatts
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Feb 10 2003, 10:40 PM)
This is the first post I read after arriving home from Seattle.. how hilarious is it that more than half the orders will be used for Jello moulds ???LOL Now lets see who figures out first to make a large "Jello shot" 914.

B

What else are you supposed to serve for 914 tea?

If I can make jello that looks like an LE 914 I'm pretty sure I can trade Jeff Bowlsby a wiring harness for it.
914Timo
Hey, I want one or two too !!!! clap56.gif

...but, I will order them direct from Germany. No idea route them through US to Fin.

Hope we will soon see RC-car photo contest here.. boldblue.gif

...or jello car contest happy11.gif
mightyohm
I want at least one.
clap56.gif
ChrisFoley
What scale is that? It looks like 1/12. I could use a couple in 1/8 scale.
jtf914
I'll take two.
PorschePony
I'm in for one as well.
PAypal is good for me.

Thanks

Ed
PorschePony
Jeroen
The scale is 1:10
It needs a 240mm wheelbase chassis

cheers,

Jeroen
djm914-6
First question: odes the decals come with the bodies or are they sold seperatly? If seperate, we need those too.

My Order: 5 916 (914/6GT) bodies and 3 356 bodies

I'll be offering most of these through here, rennlist and ebay fully painted. I'll also offer to paint any others if you desire.

Let me know who, how and when to pay.

Thanks, Dave

PS: anyone know what chassis this fits? The site mentions M long, I assume that is the same as Tamiya's Boxster.
914Timo
I already e-mail them my order. I wanted to place it before Jeroen will send the mega order and empty the hole stock. smash.gif

I hope they can some English. I don´t speak or understand Germany a word. unsure.gif
rhaas
I will take one too. let me know who to pay and when.

I had just got out my old rc10l car and was planning on getting it ready again.
Demick
Jeroen - Put me down for 2

FYI - HPI touring car wheelbases are 256mm. So this 240mm wheelbase body might look odd on it. I'm not sure what other manufacturers wheelbases are. I might have to get another car just to fit this body on! It doesn't specify what the width is. Most touring cars are either 190mm or 200mm wide - but can be as small as 180mm and as wide as 210mm.
seanery
OK, has anyone been keeping track?

Should we set up a poll somehow for those that want to buy?
Jeroen
I've gotten quite a few requests through regular e-mail as well (through rennlist)
I think about 15 of them...

I'm saving all the e-mails, and then we need to take care of some details

Richard L. is coming over to the Netherlands this easter and may be able to take them back to the US (this will save on shipping and taxes...

cheers,

Jeroen
seanery
That would be sweet!

I'll probably up my # to 3.

We should probably set a cut off date, too.
Crawf
What a find I'd always imagined getting a 914 body but when I mentioned it at the RC shop they said whats a 914 - we do a 911! My RC car is a nitro offroad job so with this shell it should look like that monster truck 914 I've seen pictures of.

Jeroen - I'd like 3, but I may order them to be delivered directly to the UK - I'll let you know. Also I was wondering if you knew a fella called Dave Fagan who is English but lives in the Netherlands - he owns a Boxster and the original UK 914-6 press car!
seanery
Speaking of do you knows:

Jeroen do you know Pieter Postma?

He bought my 356 and shipped it to the Netherlands.
It needed quite a bit of rust repair, but the shipper told my buddy Paul that they get good money for them over there as-is.
Demick
OK. I did a little digging. Standard touring car chassis have a 256mm wheelbase and either 190 or 200mm width. This body was designed for a series of cars made by Tamiya called the M series (M-02L, M-03L, M-04L). They have 239mm wheelbases and between 170 and 180mm width. Cars are front wheel drive, low performance, plastic chassis etc. Definitely a beginers car, not a high performance sedan. Too bad those bodies weren't designed for standard touring car dimensions.

Demick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.