Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OFFICIAL WCC PICTURE PAGE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
dinomium
some last shots as we wait for the trck to go cold so we can cross and go our seperate ways...
boxstr
While everyone was basking int he glow at Timberline and down the back side to Hood River and The Vista House. I received a call from Aaron Gilihan that he was way back in Sandy at Shortys Corner with spark that did not want to stay in the head.
So I put his car ont he tow dolly, and headed bact to I84 to take him home so he could get his wfies BMW convertible to continue on the tour.
Instead we ran inot the MASH unit from up north, Dan Root, Troy Messix, and Geoff Hines,and a few others who shot out of the gas station and headed east on I84 to hookup with the rest of the group.
Pics show Dan and Troy tolling away on the plug hole, but to no avail. The car now rests at CAMP 914, waiting for the surgeon to return.
CCLINSTAT
TROJANMAN
craig,
i heard someone came home a little light. something about not liking mustard or something........idea.gif

biggrin.gif
boxstr
Greg,??? not sure??

Dan I have a special license plate for you , I will send it to you.
Thank you for the sponsorship on the plates.
CCL
TurtleGirl
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 10 2006, 09:51 PM) *

craig,
i heard someone came home a little light. something about not liking mustard or something........idea.gif

biggrin.gif

Didn't Ferg leave the Dijon Bomb @ Camp914?

:flyhome:
TROJANMAN
CCLIN914HOTELCALIFORNIA
Series9
Some misc pics from our trip:

In Price, UT checking the shift problem on the RS:

Series9
Eric Shea's:

Series9
Shea's:

Series9
Shea's:

Series9
Shea's:

Ferg
QUOTE(TurtleGirl @ Jul 10 2006, 09:02 PM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 10 2006, 09:51 PM) *

craig,

biggrin.gif

Didn't Ferg leave the Dijon Bomb @ Camp914?

:flyhome:

Yes, Dijon Bomb is at camp awaiting a new happy camper smile.gif .

Joe and company, you guys are home already? that's making some good time driving.gif clap56.gif

Ferg
Series9
Shea's:

Series9
Shea's:

Series9
Idaho:

Series9
Idaho:

Series9
Idaho:

Series9
Driving Liz's (yes, that's hat-hair):
Series9
And finally, leaving dinner with my special hat:

pete-stevers
some pics
pete-stevers
me under my car....he said i needed a new crown .....and a little more flossing
pete-stevers
a few of the finest....
pete-stevers
few more of the finest....
pete-stevers
i finally put some faces to the names....a lot of great people!!!!!
pete-stevers
look at the smile...i came late and got ....what....pole postion for the parade lap....
first time ever on a track!!!!
pete-stevers
one of my favorites.....function over flash...a hot little six....cone crusher
pete-stevers
but sometimes a little flash is ok too.....check out these two.....
elvira meets the harlot....
LuckieO
So, we (Joe O and Liz) are now in beautiful Moab, UT...home of the upcoming RCC (hint, hint). I really had a great time on the trip! There were so many beautiful cars and wonderful people. I know that there is an official thanks thread, but I am doing mine here because there are actually some pics to correlate. I would like to send out some special props to Eric and Vanessa Shea for the 914 safe house and hospitality on the way out, Dino for the private yoga lesson in the parking lot, Mike Wills for being one of three of us who hung in there for the long haul on Friday night, Liz and Bruce for cleaning up the parking lot after you slobbish bastards, McMark for teaching me the true shape of our hotel, and Joe Sharp, well for just being yourself, as always!
As far as the party pics go, our friend Alison (aka Anniston) took a bunch, but she can not find her camera, so if anyone came across one please let us know.
So, those of you who did not make it...where the hell were you Toast, Leo (obviously with reason...congrats!!!), Travis Neff........?
Hope to see you all back here in Moab soon! beerchug.gif
LuckieO
And for Gwen,

After watching the auto cross on Sunday, we think that you should make up a new hat (no seriously). Maybe use some "Got Cones" like artwork with a car on two wheels, with the cones in the image, that says, "Got Swaybars?"

Luck
Coy
I have about a 2 minute video clip from this weekend. It only has video up to the top of Mt. Hood because we got a flat and I peeled off at Hood River to get a new tire (which took 2 hours and, by the way, is the very tire featured at the bottom of page 10 of this thread). I also shot the first of the track, but ran out of battery... oops.

http://all-digital.net/914.htm

I'll write a lot more in the official thank you thread.
TravisNeff
QUOTE(LuckieO @ Jul 10 2006, 11:13 PM) *

So, those of you who did not make it...where the hell were you Toast, Leo (obviously with reason...congrats!!!), Travis Neff........?

I wish I coulda made it! Life gets in the way sometimes. However, I am trying to make plans for the RRC, 914 or not!
Leo Imperial
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Jul 11 2006, 11:37 AM) *

I wish I coulda made it! Life gets in the way sometimes. However, I am trying to make plans for the RRC, 914 or not!

I'm glad to see you all had a great time. RRC is going to be a little too soon for me, but I'm not out of the game. The pics are great. I love the video and Liz now you are going to learn that a 914 is never done. The car looks great have fun!
Toast

So, those of you who did not make it...where the hell were you Toast, Hope to see you all back here in Moab soon! beerchug.gif

Sorry. I'll make it up to you at the RRC. drunk.gif I'll even drag along (more like me following along rolleyes.gif) the two old farts.........Slits and Howie. (insert old fart smilies)

How's that?
beer.gif
Toast
coolpics.gif

Oh, and great pics guys/gals!!
Bruce Allert
Coy, that video is the greatest beerchug.gif Brought back memories even if it was just a couple days ago. clap56.gif I'm gonna save that one forever!

thanks a bunch smilie_pokal.gif

....b
effutuo101
some pics from my phone....uh ok maybe not. they are to big. new phone= new picture sizes and quality.. be back soon.
effutuo101
try 2
effutuo101
asdf
effutuo101
adf
effutuo101
and his little shoes too!
effutuo101
afds
effutuo101
afd
effutuo101
last two from my phone
SLITS
Ok, Ok, enough of the rusty cars and geezers.....where's the pictures of da wimmens!!!!
dinomium
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jul 11 2006, 02:14 PM) *

try 2

that is a pretty sweet fone! I like the way it tweeked the fuch on Rich's car...
GTeener
slap.gif Not sure how I missed this official picture topic. I'm still foggy from the good times I guess.

I put all my pix on KodakGallery.com

See/get 'em here:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ucpn89...=0&y=4gvi00

Enjoy!
beerchug.gif

PS- Nice pictures posted here ya'll clap56.gif Brings back memories already...
GTeener
QUOTE(LuckieO @ Jul 11 2006, 12:15 AM) *

And for Gwen,

After watching the auto cross on Sunday, we think that you should make up a new hat (no seriously). Maybe use some "Got Cones" like artwork with a car on two wheels, with the cones in the image, that says, "Got Swaybars?"

Luck

av-943.gif good idea.
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(GTeener @ Jul 11 2006, 02:35 PM) *

slap.gif Not sure how I missed this official picture topic. I'm still foggy from the good times I guess.

I put all my pix on KodakGallery.com

See/get 'em here:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ucpn89...=0&y=4gvi00

Enjoy!
beerchug.gif

PS- Nice pictures posted here ya'll clap56.gif Brings back memories already...

The topic was changed by someone, I assume an admin. I started this post on WCC day 1.
GTeener

And for Gwen,

Luck

Wish I could draw like Johannes, but I CAN Photochop his drawing bootyshake.gif
messix
QUOTE(GTeener @ Jul 11 2006, 04:28 PM) *

And for Gwen,

Luck

Wish I could draw like Johannes, but I CAN Photochop his drawing bootyshake.gif

so do i get the first one free for being the muse that inspired this new masterpiece?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.