Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm so confused
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
markb
wavey.gif Steve!
PORobinSCHE
how long has this been up-and-running. i just ran across the site while googling beerchug.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(Curvie Roadlover @ Dec 23 2006, 07:17 PM) *

Very nice!!

(Tom) Curvie,

Where you been??? Good to see your still alive.
Merry Christmas to you & family.
Has your daughter graduated from college yet???
Have you found the Grasshopper 914 yet???
Give me a shout sometime this summer & I'll bring you up to date on SMOG!!!

Tom
914Mike
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Dec 23 2006, 06:11 PM) *

There are 4 914 sites we can flounder around too, Pelican,NARP,914club and 914world.

RoadGlue coffee.gif popped up again last week, Rennlist never went anywhere... confused24.gif
9146FAN
Looks great, looks the same. TG it's resolved.
Merry Xmas from the OC. smile.gif
DuckRyder
Well it does seem most of the old crowd is here, feels like the old place so its allright by me.

Thanks for all your obviously hard work.
Red-Beard
What is the story?
914Mike
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Dec 23 2006, 06:11 PM) *

There are 4 914 sites we can flounder around too, Pelican,NARP,914club and 914world.

RoadGlue coffee.gif popped up again last week, Rennlist never went anywhere... confused24.gif
Lavanaut
Sweet!! Thank you Admin team!!!
sww914
This is the only one that feels like home. All my stuff is scattered around, and it smells like I live here, and I'd better get some dishes and laundry done.
echocanyons
good to see things are coming back
Malmz
QUOTE(markb @ Dec 23 2006, 07:21 PM) *

wavey.gif Steve!

Hey Mark! Take your car for a "spin" recently? smile.gif

sm
914-8
A New World Order, LOL. Looking good.

Nice to see everything is back. Just try not to screw the pooch like last time. That was one of the most shocking displays of poor judgment and lack of common sense witnessed on teh Internets in a while. Talk about some really, really bad ideas, poorly executed. Sheesh. There were very few that came out looking good after that debacle.

Here's to a better future.

beer3.gif
type47fan
. . . .gee, but it's good to be back home!

Home is where I want to be.

Seems I've been away so long. . . .
mikerose
Sean I need a new HAT..............And no mikeZ not that one cool.gif (edit) I just got one from mikeZ

Hi Rusty, boy I sure missed this place.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(914-8 @ Dec 23 2006, 07:54 PM) *

A New World Order, LOL. Looking good.

Nice to see everything is back. Just try not to screw the pooch like last time. That was one of the most shocking displays of poor judgment and lack of common sense witnessed on teh Internets in a while. Talk about some really, really bad ideas, poorly executed. Sheesh. There were very few that came out looking good after that debacle.

Here's to a better future.

beer3.gif

past is past...

cheers to a bright future smile.gif beerchug.gif
Bee Jay
WTF.gif I'm a afraid to ask, but what's been going on? I've been in the Corvette forum. I got an email to come check this site out. Steve Malmzx is here, Mike Z is here, Laurence Rusty is here too, so I guess this is my new home. Is the Cap'n here too?
Bee Jay
Krieger
I was googling to find the "other sites" and ended up here on and off for the last 2 hours. I just checked my email for the suprise. I think this is home, but the stink from the last two weeks is still present, and I don't want to go through that again. I guess its time to pit it behind us for the common good ....right flag.gif
Malmz
QUOTE(Bee Jay @ Dec 23 2006, 08:10 PM) *

WTF.gif I'm a afraid to ask, but what's been going on? I've been in the Corvette forum. I got an email to come check this site out. Steve Malmzx is here, Mike Z is here, Laurence Rusty is here too, so I guess this is my new home. Is the Cap'n here too?
Bee Jay

Hey Bee Jay! Hope all is well with everybody! Poke around the threads and you will find the info you seek. I haven't logged in in quite some time either but got the email as well so I thought I would see what was up.

PM me your mailing address if you dare to stick one of my new vette stickers:
https://trashracing.com/shop/product_info.p...;products_id=42 Gratis for you of course.

Just got the 1-4 shift lockout override for the C5. Need to get it on jacks to pop it in and see how it goes.

Sorry, NPC...

sm
drew365
Excellent!!! beerchug.gif clap56.gif
markb
QUOTE(Malmz @ Dec 23 2006, 07:54 PM) *

QUOTE(markb @ Dec 23 2006, 07:21 PM) *

wavey.gif Steve!

Hey Mark! Take your car for a "spin" recently? smile.gif

sm

I'll never live that one down. Last time I talked to Burr, I asked him if he wanted to go for "a spin", and he turned a little green. biggrin.gif

He went so far as to leave the country....

I changed the color of the car, and was hoping nobody would remember. Oops. dry.gif
Bee Jay
QUOTE(Malmz @ Dec 23 2006, 08:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Bee Jay @ Dec 23 2006, 08:10 PM) *

Bee Jay

Hey Bee Jay! Hope all is well with everybody! Poke around the threads and you will find the info you seek. I haven't logged in in quite some time either but got the email as well so I thought I would see what was up.

PM me your mailing address if you dare to stick one of my new vette stickers:
https://trashracing.com/shop/product_info.p...;products_id=42 Gratis for you of course.

Just got the 1-4 shift lockout override for the C5. Need to get it on jacks to pop it in and see how it goes.

Sorry, NPC...

sm

PM being sent. I would like that sticker. Hey, my 914 is down again. Valve seat came aloose. I left the head with the Cap'n. He'll prolly call and tell me it's ready after I'm good and broke from Christmas. I still haven't done the six conversion yet. Hey, if you ever make it up to Lompoc, I'll show you my two post lift. Wayne and Scott helped me get it thru Pelican Parts.
Bee Jay
Malmz

I'll never live that one down. Last time I talked to Burr, I asked him if he wanted to go for "a spin", and he turned a little green. biggrin.gif

He went so far as to leave the country....

I changed the color of the car, and was hoping nobody would remember. Oops. dry.gif

Anybody have a phone number for Burr? After he left, he left me a phone number which was a US number that worked overseas, but I left it on my voicemail too long and it deleted before I wrote it down.

sm
Malmz

PM being sent. I would like that sticker. Hey, my 914 is down again. Valve seat came aloose. I left the head with the Cap'n. He'll prolly call and tell me it's ready after I'm good and broke from Christmas. I still haven't done the six conversion yet. Hey, if you ever make it up to Lompoc, I'll show you my two post lift. Wayne and Scott helped me get it thru Pelican Parts.
Bee Jay

Will have to stop someday when I'm going north to my sisters. Should have Thanksgiving weekend... I suck at keeping in touch with people... Work and kids and I'm usually drunk the rest of the time...

sm
Graphikhaus
Hmmm.... the data is all here... feels pretty much the same... looks pretty much the same... but you would have known I would think this... so I can clearly not choose the site in front of me... or can I?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtP2OR27skc
Lou W
Hi everybody drunk.gif

My blog is back too.yahoo :-)
pete-stevers
you go ahead and pour scotch......i am sticking with some cheap red.... piratenanner.gif
elwood-914
Confusing but glad WTF.gif confused24.gif wacko.gif
dgw
Glad to see this place back. Good luck to all of us.
rickyhgarcia
great to have the site back!!!

it feels just like the site I signed on two years ago....
shoguneagle
Just got the email and it made my day.

This calls for a sniffer of Remy Cognac (Sepcial drink
for honoring special events such as honoring military
buddies, 'Nam events, and similar events)

Made my day; I can now get my 914 fix on Route Sixty-Six!!!

Tanks! Tanks! Tanks!!!

The thing missing is "Sir Andy"; special Cognac salute to him!!

Really made my day.

I will support the other 914 activities and forums.

Steve Hurt
Shoguneagle
USN, USAF, USAFR - Retired
Retired Banker
Retired UAL
"Tired of being retired"
firstknight13
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
Eric Taylor
This is awesome. I'm really really happy to see the content back! Now lets get back to the usual and move forward. Thanks to everyone who put this new domain together. Truly made my day. :)old content:)
Jenny
Wow... I don't know what to say..

It does feel like home. Thanks for all the hard work guys. WTG!!

Jen
elmonte
Thanks to the old -new administration team. A special THANKS!! to Andy for protecting all the information from the last 3+ years

Cheers All
Eric_Shea
What... nobody's read the RULES and the MISSION STATEMENT YET!?! ohmy.gif

av-943.gif
Lou W
Who do we send the membership fees to?
Eric_Shea
Z biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Lou W @ Dec 24 2006, 01:22 AM) *

Who do we send the membership fees to?

There are no membership fees. This site is FREE, and it will remain FREE. We don't own it, all of you do.

Eric_Shea
Speak for yourself Clay!

(Lou... I'll PM you an address for the fees. They're "monthly" now with the new system) huh.gif
Lou W
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Dec 24 2006, 01:28 AM) *

Speak for yourself Clay!

(Lou... I'll PM you an address for the fees. They're "monthly" now with the new system) huh.gif

andy914.jpg dog.gif wreath.gif I couldn't find the smiley of the wallet with the money flying out, so I thought I'd use these.
VegasRacer
Congrats and Good Luck. smilie_flagge24.gif
craig downs
AAAAHHHH I just found home again Thank you Thank you and its so much better.
Its like I've been on a vacation and just got home smile.gif
Lou W
QUOTE(craig downs @ Dec 24 2006, 02:41 AM) *

AAAAHHHH I just found home again Thank you Thank you and its so much better.
Its like I've been on a vacation and just got home smile.gif

That's a good way to put this adventure. agree.gif
Dr. Roger
at first i almost shit a brick when I read the domain name. Thinking someone was taking 914club up a notch. Turning it into the WalMart of 914 websites.

then i "whois'd" the domain.....

Thank goodness.....!!!!

Registrant:
Schmidt, Andy
Domain Name: 914WORLD.COM
Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Schmidt, Andy

piratenanner.gif biggrin.gif drunk.gif beerchug.gif happy11.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
So I'm @ 914club.com, where I have attended for a decent amount of time, and there's all this shit going on. Busy at work so I can't keep up with all the drama that's unfolding and everyone is keeping it hush-hush except for very vague comments...total BS in my book. Feels like I'm back at Intel...left in the dark.

I read Andy's thread about leaving 914club.com and then find a link to NARP's web site (news to me) and from them I discover this web site (more new news), which appears to have the original 914club content. No fucking email, no fucking sticky announcement any where about what the fuck is going on. Man, y'all really know how to let the air outta one's tires!

So is this new forum the replacement for 914club, basically a name change and the loss of a few people? People left in the fucking dark wanna know! popcorn[1].gif
Van914
aktion035.gif welcome.png

This is a wonderful Christmas present!
Happy New Year to all in 914 land and many thanks to those who are responsible for this new site!

Drive on! driving.gif

van914
pfierb
Looks good to me.

Thanks Paul F.
robby750
What a wonderful Christmas Present!
race914
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.