Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i love 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
jonferns
and BTW, cant you just ban this guy and be done with it?
914nerd
Tony,
I'm up in the northern end of the state, but have been known to head south on occasion (although usually just down into ABQ area)
There are a few of us here in NM (Myself, Series9, MadSwede, TrutleGirl, LuckieO, and I'm sure a couple other that I am forgetting.
When you're around, post on here and maybe NM people can meet somewhere
Dr Evil
Tony, its name is "abc123", not "abc914" She is not even classy enough for the 914 suffix.
John
QUOTE(smj @ Jul 23 2007, 02:02 PM) *

IPB Image

G e o r g e
QUOTE(914nerd @ Jul 26 2007, 04:59 PM) *

And, not everyone on here is a 40 year old

40 is the new black aktion035.gif
por73914
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 07:06 PM) *

I figured you weren't into girls.

I don't need to get girls online(websites)..

thesey914
Heh in England this boy is known as a wanker (chronic masturbator) but he has given me a couple of laughs tonight
Dr Evil
I am a little confused, what is soo wrong with chronic masturbating? I mean, unless one is forgoing sex with a partner to be with ones self, where is the harm? wink.gif
zymurgist
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 27 2007, 06:39 PM) *

I am a little confused, what is soo wrong with chronic masturbating?

Having to get one's palms waxed on a recurring basis.
thesey914
doesn't it make you blind or something..
So.Cal.914
That is rumor only, I can still see and have no hair on my palms. (Palm+s= Group sex)
By the way Peter Parker is a Pecker Puffer.
Dr Evil
Yup, totally BS. No palm hair or blindness. As for being ambidextrous, I have never had the patience to switch unless one was incapacitated....why ruin a good thing....I've said too much blink.gif

porschecb
Hey abc123,

IPB Image
zymurgist
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 28 2007, 03:26 PM) *

Yup, totally BS. No palm hair or blindness. As for being ambidextrous, I have never had the patience to switch unless one was incapacitated....why ruin a good thing....I've said too much blink.gif

I think that switching hands would be considered "getting some strange."
JPB
I for one am apologising for all my 914 brothers who have posted, what seems to be, a projection of their own hurt. You young man, have struck a chord with a group who is showing compassion, which they lack in their own lives, onto a small, questionably attractive, and unloved car. We are fragile and sensitive. We are seriously devoted to our addiction to these cars. We don't deal well with such reproaches and can resolve this matter with violence if provocked in VIVO! Please, be nice and help us all to return to normalcy. We need a formal apology and you will see that we are a helpfull bunch. WTF.gif
JPB
On another note, I to am a Michel Jackson fan. ar15.gif
JPB
914s can take a head on collision with a telephone pol;e and snap it in half with no damage to the cockpit! Ask me how I know. I've got a Pinto to trade with your car biotch! bootyshake.gif
JPB
Lets just say we are even and welcome.png
jonferns
Looks like hes gone!
JPB
Though he may be here cloaked, I feel his presence in the force. Where ya at Hand Solo? Come on out and fight! beer.gif
scotty b
Miles has moved to the north???

BTW this thread has envocked some of thew werst, most egriedgious speling I have seen on the bored on kwite some time
Aaron Cox
wow.... i cannot believe i wasted 20 minutes of my life reading this thread....

next time the kid opens his mouth.... somebody at least get a free blowjob out of it arright?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.