Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i love 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
jaminM3
I have an idea idea.gif

abc123 could sell the /6 to someone here for a reasonable price (<$5K) and he/she (possible hermi?) could go buy a '92 civic and turbo the bejesus out of it .... driving-girl.gif headbang.gif jerkit.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 23 2007, 02:33 PM) *

nice entrance Mr. ABC ... av-943.gif

btw. you list your location as "kazakstan", but my records show that you live in the Paterson, New Jersey area.
confused24.gif Andy

Just like Andy said, he's in New Jersey!
jonferns
gustl should update his 916 location page (hes the one with the 916 page, right?)...now, whats the VIN of this 916, buddy??? av-943.gif hahaha -JON
Andyrew
Where does alfred live again?

BahnBrenner914
Hey, I have 916 bumpers on my 2.0, but I dont go around being a jerk-off and saying I have a 916.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Jul 24 2007, 06:35 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 23 2007, 02:33 PM) *

nice entrance Mr. ABC ... av-943.gif

btw. you list your location as "kazakstan", but my records show that you live in the Paterson, New Jersey area.
confused24.gif Andy

Just like Andy said, he's in New Jersey!

av-943.gif That is too funny!! If you look close enough you can see him in his bedroom window huh.gif Kid, what are you doing with that sandpaper? blink.gif
914nerd
QUOTE(faux916 @ Jul 25 2007, 10:18 AM) *

av-943.gif That is too funny!! If you look close enough you can see him in his bedroom window huh.gif Kid, what are you doing with that sandpaper? blink.gif

Don't do that
Put down the 36 grit and at least get yourself some 400 grit or something
blink.gif
Also cut out the surfing of the sheeplove.gif sites
No sheep for you!
EdwardBlume
Dude, get a life.
abbott295
Is there another Alfred out there or have I got a reputation that I don't know about and do I deserve it?

Regards, Alfred
Dr Evil
Old history, man. Different, hateful, racist little troll that liked to crash our site for no good reason. Not you smile.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(abbott295 @ Jul 25 2007, 06:47 PM) *

Is there another Alfred out there or have I got a reputation that I don't know about and do I deserve it?

Regards, Alfred

loooong story. do a search here for "Alfred", i'm pretty certain some of the old threads are still somewhere ...

popcorn[1].gif Andy
SGB
you guys don't think abc is that Alfred, do you?
abc123
Who is Alfred??
abc123

I'm no Alfred. But the real Alfred has a life unlike you nerds with bad taste for cars. Alfred probably had s*x more than you guys could probably have dreamed of..
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 06:50 PM) *

I'm no Alfred. But the real Alfred has a life unlike you nerds with bad taste for cars. Alfred probably had s*x more than you guys could probably have dreamed of..

yellowsleep[1].gif dead horse.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 02:50 PM) *

Adolfred probably had s*x more than you guys could probably have dreamed of..

apparently, you don't know much about my life dreams ...
w00t.gif Andy
jonferns

You've got to be kidding, right? Just give it up
jonferns
av-943.gif
EdwardBlume
unlike you nerds with bad taste for cars

Whoa, big tough 13 yr old can scratch! When you grow up (and I really hope you do) I hope KARMA teaches you some manners.

GO AWAY! or GROW UP
jgara962
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 03:50 PM) *

You need to spend less time on this board and more time in your parent's basement working on your trash talk. That's about the worst I've heard.
abc123

Whoa, big tough 13 yr old can scratch! When you grow up (and I really hope you do) I hope KARMA teaches you some manners.

GO AWAY! or GROW UP

First of all I'm 17. Second, you must have been raised by parents who drove hyundai's all their life. Who wastes $5,000 on a car that isn't worth nothing, can't run, and rusts faster than a shovel..
914nerd
You imply that there is something wrong with being a nerd
Some of us take pride in that particular characteristic britt.gif
biggrin.gif
Now, kid (even if you aren't one physically, you sure as hell are one mentally), go back to your sheeplove.gif and such
914nerd
Btw, what happened to create such anger towards the 914?
Did you break a nail on one once or what?
SirAndy
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 03:33 PM) *

First of all I'm 17.

aha! thumb3d.gif

now go and wipe that snotty nose of yours ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
914nerd
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 26 2007, 05:40 PM) *

QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 03:33 PM) *

First of all I'm 17.

aha! thumb3d.gif

now go and wipe that snotty nose of yours ...
rolleyes.gif Andy

With all of the intellectual and emotional maturity of a 7 year old
Dr Evil
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 07:33 PM) *

GO AWAY! or GROW UP

First of all I'm 17. Second, you must have been raised by parents who drove hyundai's all their life. Who wastes $5,000 on a car that isn't worth nothing, can't run, and rusts faster than a shovel..

"isn't worth nothing" Well at least he used the apostrophe rolleyes.gif

I'm done with this snot nose. If he isn't even going to try and entertain me with better trash talk, I say good day dry.gif
abc123
And Most of you people are 40 year olds that still live with your mothers, and have no life, and go to every E3 video game convention..
jonferns
I'm done with this snot nose. If he isn't even going to try and entertain me with better trash talk, I say good day dry.gif

agree.gif good day to ya!
jgara962
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 04:55 PM) *

And Most of you people are 40 year olds that still live with your mothers, and have no life, and go to every E3 video game convention..

That description is your future.

BTW, you have no idea what you are talking about. You can only dream to live our lives when you grow up - if that ever happens.
abc123
Which type of air filter do you guys prefer for my moms brand new 2005 Nissan Pathfinder. A k&n or Fram??
914nerd
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 05:55 PM) *

Nonsense
We are 914 owners
We have neither time nor money to waste on such things
And, not everyone on here is a 40 year old
We run the range from ~15 to 70-something
I ask again, why the animosity?
Or do you just enjoy starting this sort of thing?
If the latter, go back to Myspace
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 07:55 PM) *

You're a jackass kid. finger.gif
abc123
BTW, you have no idea what you are talking about. You can only dream to live our lives when you grow up - if that ever happens.

No I do not want to live your lives. I don't need to go on eHarmony.com to get a girl.
jgara962
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 05:01 PM) *

No I do not want to live your lives. I don't need to go on eHarmony.com to get a girl.

I figured you weren't into girls.
abc123
I figured you weren't into girls.

I don't need to get girls online(websites)..
914nerd
If you had half the brains of a wood tick, you would take note of the fact that many of the people on here are happily married to women that are far out of your league
And of those who aren't married, many are in functioning relationships (the kind that you will likely never have) and satisfied with their lives
I am still interested as to what is the source of your emotional infantilism
But I suppose, given your intellectual abilities, verbalizing this is likely far beyond your abilities
Dr Evil
WOW, your such a lady killer.....hanging out here with all of us rolleyes.gif

I am, for the first time, going to figure out how to use the ignore function so I can do such to this jackass.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(914nerd @ Jul 26 2007, 08:12 PM) *

If you had half the brains of a wood tick, you would take note of the fact that many of the people on here are happily married to women that are far out of your league
And of those who aren't married, many are in functioning relationships (the kind that you will likely never have) and satisfied with their lives
But I suppose, given your intellectual abilities, verbalizing this is likely far beyond your abilities

Charles, you Rock! aktion035.gif Very well spoken for a guy your age wink.gif
914nerd
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 26 2007, 06:15 PM) *

QUOTE(914nerd @ Jul 26 2007, 08:12 PM) *

Charles, you Rock! aktion035.gif Very well spoken for a guy your age wink.gif

Thanks
I figure I can't let this kid give all us young guys a bad name
biggrin.gif
abc123
Can you guys teach me how to be just like you??
jaminM3
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 06:01 PM) *

Ohh, his junk doesn't work.. sad.gif bye1.gif
Phoenix914
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 26 2007, 08:22 PM) *

Can you guys teach me how to be just like you??

My young friend, no one will be able to teach you anything until you STFU. It's apparent you haven't learned to do that yet, as your ignorance and immaturity practically scream from your every typed phrase. Yes, the adults in this group could teach you things of which you, as yet, have no inkling. The best thing you could do for yourself, and all with whom you come in contact, is to keep your mouth shut and listen.

Oh, and welcome.png
SGB
popcorn[1].gif
orthobiz
OK guys, am I the only one out there who realizes this abc character is fictitious, probably one of regular guys having a big laugh at everyone's expense? JUST STOP posting. This thread is idiotic (and now I've even gone and posted in it!). If you wanna see inflammatory comments, just go to any thread on audioasylum.com and see what weirdos inhabit that universe!

'nuff said.

Paul
Dr Evil
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jul 27 2007, 12:55 AM) *

OK guys, am I the only one out there who realizes this abc character is fictitious, probably one of regular guys having a big laugh at everyone's expense? JUST STOP posting. This thread is idiotic (and now I've even gone and posted in it!). If you wanna see inflammatory comments, just go to any thread on audioasylum.com and see what weirdos inhabit that universe!

'nuff said.

Paul

I thought that too, but when Andy looked up where he was he didnt mention that is was a duplicate addy. Doesnt mean it isnt, but I figured it wasnt blink.gif
Who do we know that lives in that part of Jersey?
jaminM3
There are some regulars here that are pretty clever, but they would actually have to be a pre-pubecent ignoramus to act like this.. chair.gif
Dr Evil
True dat!
geniusanthony
My activity in this manner is for a multiple of reasons,
1) I need to up my post count.
2) I want to give abc914 the nickname of "THE ONE WHOM WE DO NOT SPEAK OF" because only a decent person who is truly deserving should have a screen name containing the sequential digits 9-1-4.
3) I have a theory about "The One Whom We Do Not Speak Of". As follows,
His screen name suggests some sort of interset in 914's, i.e., the abc's of 914's. Perhaps this is the result of his he/she infatuation owning or knowing and liking someone with a teener. So, in The One Whom We Do Not Speak Of's tiny pre-pubecent brain, he thinks he wants and or needs a teener to land this boy or girl(whichever way you fly dude) and consequently get that person to like him. Once again being pre-pubecent this tiny lad, does not yet know how the world really works, so in trying to fit in The One Whom We Do Not Speak Of is teasing us kinda like in grade school if you liked a girl and didn't know how to tell her.

Feel free to add-on Gents, Its like the start of an article for Wiki.

Also hey Charles, Thanks for the Ashes comment. How close are you to Ft. Bliss/Las Cruesez(sp) as I may move there post deployment
tdgray
Yep Doc... time to explore the ignore function.

Like I said before... don't go away mad... just go away dry.gif
jonferns
ok, since this thread isnt going anywhere; how exactly does the ignore function work?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.