Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i love 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
abc123
change of heart here....i now love 914's...biggrin.gif thanks everyone, you've changed my life
G e o r g e
Hi welcome.png

now go stirthepot.gif stromberg.gif somewhere else mrs.K.gif
abc123
so, everyone agrees with me....good... regards, your friendly neighborhood spiderman
ConeDodger
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 23 2007, 02:00 PM) *

914's are rusty POS, ugly cars that are a waste of money, girls dont dig em, and only an american would buy em! They are so cheap that they dont have airbags, didnt pass the govt crash safety rating, and germans regret ever building this car...you guys suck regards, your friendly neighorhood spiderman

While it is generally accepted to use internet slang such as POS, when you contract a word like them you should use 'em to indicate that you intentionally dropped the letters. As the word American is a noun it should be spelled the way you see in my sentence here. Moving on, no car had car that was a contemporary to the 914 had an airbag that advance if you think of it as an advance came later. The 914 did have the correct crash bumper of the period. Not even sure the Government which is once again, in this case a noun even did crash tests at that time and if it did, the 914 must have passed. If it had not, it could not be sold. Once again with the word German you are having trouble with your nouns. I personally have never met a German who regrets that the 914 was built. So it seems, it is you who suck... Have a nice day and drop by when you can!
Scott S
Please tell your mom that I would like my house key back...

Oh, and an FYI, Peter Parker was from the states flag.gif
SirAndy
nice entrance Mr. ABC ... av-943.gif

btw. you list your location as "kazakstan", but my records show that you live in the Paterson, New Jersey area.
confused24.gif Andy
orthobiz
No one from NJ wants to admit it.

Paul
abc123
well, im here to stay....I have been lurking here for quite some time, and now registered just to let everyone know how i feel....I own an original 916..it is sitting in my backyard

regards, your friendly neighborhood spiderman
914nerd
You, sir, seem to be confused
As far as safety, they are perfectly safe as per the regulations in place at the time of their manufacture and initial sale
They rust as a result of exposure to the elements and are, in that respect, no different than any other car that has not been completely coated in some manner
"girls dont dig em" obviously shows several outstanding qualities that you possess:
First, you have an aversion to the apostrophe as you have left it out from 2 contractions
Second, you only care about the merits of a car in attracting women (which, I am forced to assume, must be incredibly difficult for you)
And third, you haven't seen the pictures of some of the wives and girlfriends of members of this site
And what, sir, is it that you drive that you feel is superior to our beloved little 'Teens?

byndbad914
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 23 2007, 01:36 PM) *

well, im here to stay....I have been lurking here for quite some time, and now registered just to let everyone know how i feel....I own an original 916..it is sitting in my backyard

regards, your friendly neighborhood spiderman

If it is in fact a real 916, I would be willing to give you $500 for that POS. That should be more than plenty for a rusted-ass POS junky 914.

Then you could use that $500 to get a prostitute - they don't care what you look like, what you drive, or what your "short comings" might be. We will both be happy - I will have a POS 916 and you will finally get laid from owning a 914.
rmital
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 23 2007, 03:33 PM) *

...my records show that you live in the Paterson, New Jersey area.

...another "friendly" local 914 owner...I pass thru Paterson every night on my way home from work. You'll have to invite me over some time....to check out your ugly, rusty, unsafe non-chick magnet.
914nerd
If it is in fact both a real 916 and yours, I will give you all of $750 for it
biggrin.gif
abc123
deal, deal....just playing all....im just dropping by to learn more on the 914's...good thing you guys can take jokes...thanks, and cant wait to learn....
Dr Evil
WOW, such an abrasive introduction....Like masturbating with 30 grit sandpaper dry.gif

smj
IPB Image
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jul 23 2007, 05:35 PM) *

No one from NJ wants to admit it.

Paul

av-943.gif agree.gif av-943.gif

BTW: post #907
byndbad914
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 23 2007, 01:50 PM) *

deal, deal....just playing all....im just dropping by to learn more on the 914's...good thing you guys can take jokes...thanks, and cant wait to learn....

but... wait... I wasn't kidding, I would give you $500 for it. laugh.gif Apparently a bidding war is starting, so I will go to $751.99
Bartlett 914
I am going to Passaic NY tomorrow. Could I stop by and see your 916? BTW I will pay $752.00
swl
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 23 2007, 01:59 PM) *

Like masturbating with 30 grit sandpaper dry.gif

And just how would you know this? blink.gif biggrin.gif

Allan
QUOTE(swl @ Jul 23 2007, 02:49 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 23 2007, 01:59 PM) *

Like masturbating with 30 grit sandpaper dry.gif

And just how would you know this? blink.gif biggrin.gif

He IS Dr. Evil ya know.

He experiments alot... biggrin.gif
914nerd
QUOTE(byndbad914 @ Jul 23 2007, 04:25 PM) *

QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 23 2007, 01:50 PM) *

but... wait... I wasn't kidding, I would give you $500 for it. laugh.gif Apparently a bidding war is starting, so I will go to $751.99

Ok, now it's started
$755
biggrin.gif
As for the 30 grit sandpaper
Ouch! *insert road rash smiley here*
jonferns
$756...i can pick up biggrin.gif -JON
SGB
Wheee!

And we wonder why we got kicked off the other site...

About time we had a krazy thread. WELKOME! A>3. I'm coming with unnamed persons to rescue that 916 so I can store it in a rental place way out in the desert (story condensed for artistic purposes). I'll have a movie made about it staring Charlize Theron as Toast! Then the sh*t will hit the fan, but I'll end up OK as captain of an America's cup team. smile.gif
cuca914
That's the way to do it boys! hijacked.gif If you can't lock it or dump it, hijack it! piratenanner.gif
abc123
The guy with the 30 grit sandpaper joke probably gave his wife or girlfriend aids with all the open wounds on his gentile..
SirAndy
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 23 2007, 05:24 PM) *

on his gentile..

gentile:
"The word gentile is an anglicised version of the Latin word gentilis, meaning of or belonging to a clan or tribe. In the King James Version of the Bible it is used to refer to non-Jewish tribes or nations, as an English translation of the Hebrew words goy/גוי and nochri/נכרי. It is also used to translate New Testament Greek word ethnoi. Today, the primary meaning of gentile is non-Jew."

looks like we got ourselves a "little" alfred ...
av-943.gif Andy
abc123
Hey guys the buy it now price for my 916 is $2,000 if you want to restore it. Since it is in that bad condition.. If you guys want to buy it let me know..
SirAndy
QUOTE(abc123 @ Jul 23 2007, 05:32 PM) *

Hey guys the buy it now price for my 916 is $2,000 if you want to restore it. Since it is in that bad condition.. If you guys want to buy it let me know..

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
SGB
Yes, Mr. alphanumeric, do NOT sandpaper the non-jews.

INDEED, SIR, I"VE SAID, "GOOD DAY."
Dr Evil
Ooo, I am sooo mad about him referring to my dick as non-Jewish. rolleyes.gif

Dumb ass, the sand paper metaphor was just that, a METAPHOR.

I am guessing this guy is no older than 13yo, anyone want ot make a guess?
jgara962
Who is this? huh.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(jgara962 @ Jul 23 2007, 09:35 PM) *

Who is this? huh.gif

No one of consequence. If I wasn't board I would let it die, but I need a break biggrin.gif
914nerd
Boredom is a powerful force
Alphanum here also seems a tad confused about the way most everything works

And as for your 916, if it is an actual 916 and you are the owner, $2k and it's sold (Of course I seriously doubt both of those and am led to believe that you are, in fact, a prepubescent girl)
biggrin.gif
Phoenix914
Can someone contact this kid's parents? Go out and play, son. It's summer vacation and you're a bit overweight. Ride your bike or something. And learn to capitalize proper nouns. Your English teacher would be disappointed.
abc123
Can someone contact this kid's parents? Go out and play, son. It's summer vacation and you're a bit overweight. Ride your bike or something. And learn to capitalize proper nouns. Your English teacher would be disappointed.

First off, I am old enough to satisfy your wife/girlfriend/sister/etc..thumb3d.gif ...I am not overweight at all, I am at 165 lbs.....My 914 is better than yours (think, 916 biggrin.gif ) ...thats all i got for now..... thanks for the warm welcome to 914world

regards, pablito
jaminM3
Hasn't this kid ever heard of myspace? Why he would want to hang out here just to attempt to piss off people is beyond me? confused24.gif

He must not know the serious 914 fans are at the club site..
abc123
you dont have a myspace because you "aint got" no friends....biggrin.gif actually, my teener is in the process of resto...it is going to be repainted soon...it is brown now, but I am thinking of painting it white...it is a metallic brown....I am from NY....the kazakstan thing was a joke... regards, pablito
914nerd
Usually the best way to warm welcome does not involve insulting people
Don't be an ass and people won't act that way towards you
Also, if you do have a 916 just "rusting away" then you are a grade A, certifiable moron
Finally, if you are such a big man, start acting like one
Stop insulting people from behind your ill-concieved screen name and step up
If you want a flame war, you'll get one here. Just remember: we have racers, and they have nomex biggrin.gif
Allan
Why not just join in, say hello and let us help if we can with the resto on the 916? rocking nana.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(jaminM3 @ Jul 24 2007, 09:12 AM) *

i like the way you think!
thumb3d.gif Andy
computers4kids
popcorn[1].gif Feeding Frenzy! Oh, 2,000...can I pay with paypal....can I deduct 3% if I pay cash?
jgara962
How about posting some pictures of your car?
Dr Evil
Who wants to bet it has a 916 fiberglass bumper on it rolleyes.gif (if it even exists)
Coy
I am guessing it doesn't exist.
tdgray
Don't go away mad... just go away rolleyes.gif
914nerd
My bet would be nonexistent
Much like this person's balls
biggrin.gif

As for the bidding war: $2k plus the 3% paypal fee (or 2k w/o paypal)
biggrin.gif
SGB
The guy cracks me up. He knows just what buttons to push. beer.gif to you!
Dr Evil
Now now Scott, dont confuse my boredom prompted remarks as actually giving a crap wink.gif Eventually we will all tire of this and the troll will once again vanish into the ether and be forgotten.
914nerd
agree.gif
But while the troll is here, might as well have fun poking it with sticks (that is what you are supposed to do, right?)

ar15.gif stirthepot.gif
jaminM3
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 24 2007, 11:26 AM) *

QUOTE(jaminM3 @ Jul 24 2007, 09:12 AM) *

i like the way you think!
thumb3d.gif Andy

I catch on quick don't I? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.