Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2008 Announcement " The Dates are Here"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PeeGreen 914
It would be great to see your car up here. I am going to try to make the event in N cal, but that is going to depend on when my baby comes. Wife is due on July 9th. If on time or early I should be able to swing it, but if she is late, it is a girl wink.gif , I don't know. I love AXing and 900 miles is worth it to me for a great two days biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Top 100 Reasons to go to WCR in Seattle:

Reason #57: You know you want to learn to pronounce Issaquah! biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
We have lots of fun city names that people can't pronounce. News people that aren't from here are fun to listen to.

Issaquah.... is-a-quah
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Reason #56: Zois might show up with his appendix in one jar and the surgeons huevos in another!
TravisNeff
I am going to try to make this one, I have my 20 year high school reunion within a week of WCC. Reunion for Issaquah High no less, LOL.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Feb 13 2008, 11:24 AM) *

I am going to try to make this one, I have my 20 year high school reunion within a week of WCC. Reunion for Issaquah High no less, LOL.

Maybe you can bring some of MC braces up here too wink.gif
TravisNeff
ayup!
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif
ConeDodger

Reason #55: The old 55mph speed limit is gone! And Elizebeth Dole is too old to try and bring it back happy11.gif (Be Safe Though)
ConeDodger

Reason #54: You have put off seeing where Starbucks started for much too long!

If you haven't arranged your hotel or travel try www.i-YopuTravel.com (my lovely wife made me type that. That is her in my avatar)
rhodyguy
#53. start at near sea level and drive next to a 14,410ft volcano. well sort of next to. fun drive still tbd.
ConeDodger
Kevin,

Thanks for the backup cheer.gif icon_bump.gif
ConeDodger

Reason #52: By July Jake will be making 220HP out of a Type IV and he will be there to tell you about it!!!
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 18 2008, 08:35 AM) *

Reason #52: By July Jake will be making 120HP out of a Type IV and he will be there to tell you about it!!!

blink.gif confused24.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 18 2008, 08:52 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 18 2008, 08:35 AM) *

Reason #52: By July Jake will be making 120HP out of a Type IV and he will be there to tell you about it!!!

blink.gif confused24.gif

Ever go fishing Jon? I just baited you and you took the hook! biggrin.gif Which is another good point about Seattle area! I bet the fishing is gooooood.
PeeGreen 914
Fishing is very good up here, but I though Jake was well over 200hp.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 18 2008, 08:57 AM) *

Ever use the edit feature buddy? I owe you a beer!
championgt1
#51 All the cool kids are doing it! You should too! biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 18 2008, 09:15 AM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 18 2008, 08:57 AM) *

Ever use the edit feature buddy? I owe you a beer!

drunk.gif beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif for the late night teeners... See you in the morning for more countdown cheerleading fun!!!!
ConeDodger

Top 100 Reasons to go to the WCR in Seattle:

Reason #50: The smack talk before the 914 Shoot Out in August will be at its peak!
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif
biggrin.gif
itsi bitsi spyder went up the water spout...

Down came the rain and washed the spyder...

The crew just pulled her into the pit and waxed her again....

it's all good!
ConeDodger

Reason #49: The parking lot tuning is some of the best in the World!
rjames
Very cool! Looking forward to seeing some of you far off faces in person!
ConeDodger

Reason #48: A sense of reality in a virtual 914World...
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif For you late night boys and girls...
ConeDodger

Reason #47: It's the right thing to do...
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif Evening bumpity bump!!!
ConeDodger

Reason #46: Even though many of our cars are jackstand junkies, some are totally amazing. Come and see them!!!
rhodyguy
3fer. #45.75. reset your megasquirt and have a beer at the Naches Tavern. if the fireplace is lit, roast a hotdog.

#45.50. have a heaping plate of Roadkill Helper.

#45.25. read the funny bumpersticker. "Welcome to Washington. Now Go Home!".

k
ConeDodger
Praise the Lord! A little help from Kevin on Sunday! Be there guys!!!
rhodyguy
#45. switch to Brad-Penn 20/50wt with the 5 qts, new Mann/Mahle fiter, and sump screen kit to be given away @ the WCR 08'. garage space for the change and oil recycling avail for those that will be over the oil change milage interval during the drive home.

k
ConeDodger

Thank goodness Kevin is on duty Monday too!!!
ConeDodger

Reason #44: Because it is so amazing to see that many 914's at one place. Maybe some of these "late model 914's will show up?"
ConeDodger
cheer.gif icon_bump.gif
ConeDodger

Reason #43: The natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest... I wish I had pictures. It is amazing!
AZ914
Ok, I must be nucking futs blink.gif but I'm actually thinking of making this 24 hour one way trek to the event (flat towing the teener) . My wifey and I have been talking about going to Seattle (she has never been there) and what a great excuse to go! BTW, I would be picking her up at SEATAC. Plus July is the warmest and dryest month in Seattle (according to weather.com). This is important for us desert dwellers.

I think I can make it from Tucson to Boise in one (long) day driving.gif, then an easy 7 hour drive on to Seattle from there...
PeeGreen 914
It's not that bad Jason biggrin.gif

Here are some pics I googled for you Rob drunk.gif
ConeDodger
For a 24 hour drive you might even consider a transport truck both ways. Then you can fly in and out...

Jon, my name is Rob. If you call me Mark again it will be Dr. Sime for you. biggrin.gif Mark is the guy with the long hair and the big brain! biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
pray.gif Sorry Rob... For some reason I was thinking McMark. I had just woke up headbang.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 27 2008, 11:31 AM) *

pray.gif Sorry Rob... For some reason I was thinking McMark. I had just woke up headbang.gif

No biggie Jon, I was just kidding anyway! Just don't call me late for dinner!!!
rhodyguy
#42 (from that 60's hit tv show. 'Here Come the Brides'). sing along..."the bluest skies you've ever seen are in seattle, and the hills the greenest green are in seattle"...we will NOT be hitching up the team and taking the wagon up to the mountain.

k
ConeDodger

Reason #41: To meet up with other people who take car of each other... like maybe VOTING FOR MRS. K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Evening bumpity bump bump!!! Be there when the WCR breaks a record for farthest North WCR in history!!!
ConeDodger

Reason #40: It's what Lapuwali would have done... And we should honor that.
ConeDodger
How's about a little afternoon icon_bump.gif baby? biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Reason #39: If biggrin.gif you wonder what a nice four runs like, take a ride with Dave. If you wonder what a 3.6 feels like, take a ride with Andy. Settle the 4 vs: 6 discussion experientially.
ConeDodger

Reason #38: Even Andy has learned some new German swear words after last week! mad.gif
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif
ConeDodger

Reason #37: Drive up for the event, pick up the parts you have been wanting! Free shipping!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.