Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wrecked 914 part 2: The insurance offer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Allan
Nice Mike...

So you in the market for a tub?
stephenaki
Congratulations Doc, now I know what to do if I wreck mine! I also have USAA. Looking forward to seeing any new project you start on 914 or bus. beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
all things considered i think you did pretty well mike. more than enough $ to purchase a nice car to hack up. jk.

re the er trip. i recently got a ems/medic1 transport bill for a trip in the bus my mom took. $750 for a 12 mile ride. my guess is they're out that or about. she prob got reamed for relenquishing the patient. how is your malpratice ins going to view you treating the passenger?
Dr Evil
Yes, I am in the market for a tub. My friend with all the parts local here is offering me a /6 roller that is supposedly rust free and is only missing the engine and drive train.....we will see. I will also consider a runner if the price is right. I have one under consideration in SC right now. I will post a separate thread so ya'll can tear it apart smile.gif
I intend to use some $ to assemble a 3.1L corvair engine for the bus happy11.gif

Regarding the ER issue, I met with the dean today and it is basically a mute point now. Its my word versus hers and neither of us has a history of doing what the other alleges. I told the dean that I am feeling pretty bullet proof on this due to my 3 eye witnesses and I was considering pursuing this further. He warned that it may not turn out how I want (understood implication was that I may win, she may get fired, but I may make a bad name for myself). Now, the politics of medicine have become apparent. I am gonna let it go as I is not worth my time and I am not in any trouble. The incident is on file in the deans personal files should I need to reference it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.