Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mid Engine Invasion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Dr Evil
QUOTE(scotty b @ Apr 18 2009, 05:50 PM) *

not looking good for me right now. Probably won't know for certain until later in the week sad.gif

Dont suck, go. No matter what. Go. I have your lodging and eating all take n care of. C'mon man.
rick 918-S
[quote name='Dr Evil' date='Apr 18 2009, 05:58 PM' post='1159358']
cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotty b @ Apr 18 2009, 05:50 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
not looking good for me right now. Probably won't know for certain until later in the week sad.gif
[/quote]

Dont suck, go. No matter what. Go. I have your lodging and eating all take n care of. C'mon man.
[/quote]

agree.gif you better go! mad.gif
r_towle
Scottyb
I am tapped, but going.
Come on up...it will relieve stress.

Rich
firstknight13
biggrin.gif doc you can't spell....they teach you that in doc school....it is ray gonSalves... chair.gif
type47
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Apr 18 2009, 08:44 AM) *

I will have room for a few items though.

any room for a set of SS fuel lines for a '73?
firstknight13
biggrin.gif you know it is too bad that we have to read 2 different forums to get info......apparently there are a few more comming.....i have no problem with that the more the merrier

Brad Roberts

View Member Profile Apr 17 2009, 01:41 PM Post #7

President, 914Club LLC

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

I fly into Newark and will head to Hershey Friday (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

B
VaccaRabite
I read that about Brad. It will be nice to meet some of the left coast people.

Zach
914rrr
It looks like we are leaving at 5am on Friday morning. Plans just keep getting better. Anyone going our way that wants to caravan...let us know. Good times!

727-483-0260 or 727-204-6806 (cell numbers).

Rob and Nel beerchug.gif
jimkelly
it sucks - my route does not cross anyones path : ((

jim
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I might have another guy from N.W. Ohio comming with me. Mack has a very

nice Black 6 conversion , he his worried about 1 st long distance trip.

Sounds like we are going to have a hell of a group , every one start doing the

GOOD weather dance Now. piratenanner.gif cheer.gif pray.gif Dave

Hay i just checked the weather Fri. Sunny, Sat Partly Sunny, Sun Partly

Sunny not bad
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(type47 @ Apr 19 2009, 08:21 AM) *

I think so. smile.gif
Dr Evil
I dont have time to surf the other sites so I didnt know about anyone else coming until now. Do they know about the dinner? Are they wanting to attend? I only need $$ if they are eating, other than that anyone can show up to the spots we have smile.gif

My head count is for dinner guests and as such is not all inclusive
Dr Evil
I updated post 190 with paid and not paid info. After removing those that are not eating and adding on the ones that were late comers, we are still right at 40 smile.gif I am sure we can squeeze in a few more at the last minute as it is buffet style wink.gif
rmital
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 18 2009, 01:21 PM) *

R_towle, did ya pay? How many in your party? If yer eatin' I need to know.

Current count, 40

LOL,
No, not yet.
I dont see Ray Mital, or Brad Roberts (who is flying in) on the list. hmmm
I spoke with George Hussey...he may fly up for the event.

Rich

..how late I'll be staying to be determined; maybe just hanging out for the corral and swap...I'll pass on all the goodie's/give-away-stuff if I have to split
type47
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Apr 19 2009, 07:26 AM) *

QUOTE(type47 @ Apr 19 2009, 08:21 AM) *

I think so. smile.gif

Then would you bring me a set? Thanks!
Keoni914
Here is the extended WX service forecast for Hershey, looks good:

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

Keoni914

jsayre914
im too lazy to reread all 11 pages, what time are we all pulling into the swap on saturday morning???

im driving up from york w/ the wife and want to make the grand entrance grander. Lets get the chain as long as we can

piratenanner.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Apr 19 2009, 07:19 PM) *

im too lazy to reread all 11 pages, what time are we all pulling into the swap on saturday morning???

im driving up from york w/ the wife and want to make the grand entrance grander. Lets get the chain as long as we can

piratenanner.gif

We will be there for the big drive in. Just need to know where and when to meet on Saturday morning.

driving-girl.gif
jonferns
Hey guys, I have some testing to do at school saturday but I should be done by 3pm. If I leave by 4pm, make it to Hershey by 8pm, is it worth it?I really want to make it out there, whats in store for saturday night and sunday?
wilchek
I am driving in Saturday morning as well. Are we meeting up at the Palmyra hotel? I am thinking an 8:30AM ish departure, anyone have any suggestions??

Jonathna, the swap will be over by early afternoon 1 or 2 ish. But it looks like most of the guys will be staying until Sunday. The auto X is Sunday morning.
firstknight13
biggrin.gif if the guys have stuff to sell i think 6:30 is when you want to be at the gate...we stayed in the paking lot till 5 or so last yr...i could be wrong.....ray
914rrr
We definitely want to make a day of it, so we plan on getting there early. 8:30ish will be a little late to arrive. Parking might be a bear if we all show up at 8:30 with our 914's. smile.gif
anderssj
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 19 2009, 06:41 AM) *

I updated post 190 with paid and not paid info. After removing those that are not eating and adding on the ones that were late comers, we are still right at 40 smile.gif I am sure we can squeeze in a few more at the last minute as it is buffet style wink.gif

Thanks for adding us to the list. smile.gif Looking forward to hearing the details. How do you want payment--paypal? Other?

May try to convoy up with ScottyB if he can get away . . . .
Dr Evil
paypal or pay me at the event
jsayre914
QUOTE(914rrr @ Apr 19 2009, 07:59 PM) *

We definitely want to make a day of it, so we plan on getting there early. 8:30ish will be a little late to arrive. Parking might be a bear if we all show up at 8:30 with our 914's. smile.gif

ok soooo. gates open at 7:30 am. that is probably when 900 cars are trying to get in, so the line must be a real bastard. What are you guys thinking, i figure 8:30 will be less of a clutch brake clutch break situation. I dont mind the line so long as it is moving biggrin.gif

are you guys gettin in line 7ish

i am talking about saturday of course
wilchek
I have to agree with Ray if you are going to sell stuff you need to be in by 6:30. I have never waited too long to get in they are pretty organized. Do we have a reserved area for 914 parking in the lot or can we get someone to park at the end of two rows so we can fill in the spots as people arrive. I guess I missed the late hang out last year. My wife was 8 months pregnant and was in no mood to hang. We are leaving the kid with the inlaws so hopfully we should be able to hang this year.
Dr Evil
Zach and I will be there early to get the 4 spaces set up smile.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(wilchek @ Apr 20 2009, 08:54 PM) *

I have to agree with Ray if you are going to sell stuff you need to be in by 6:30. I have never waited too long to get in they are pretty organized. Do we have a reserved area for 914 parking in the lot or can we get someone to park at the end of two rows so we can fill in the spots as people arrive. I guess I missed the late hang out last year. My wife was 8 months pregnant and was in no mood to hang. We are leaving the kid with the inlaws so hopfully we should be able to hang this year.

The swap opens at about 6:30 am for loading.
I will be there at that time.

The parking in the concours area is first come first serve.
If you, wilchek, would like to stand in the paking lot and save two rows, I would be happy to get you a nice orange vest so people an see you.
The rest of us will be wandering the swap meet I suspect.

Rich
rick 918-S
I will be happy to meet anyone who wants to move to the event in a group at the Palmyra Motel. I second 8:30 to give people time to arrive at the palmyra from other points of origin. I'm not worried about missing a couple parts transactions in the first hour of the swap meet.

So meet us at the Palmyra! Were rolling out at 8:30 am. We have a conversation going in the planning thread about this and are working to enlist help at the gate to get everyone directed to the same area.

Here we go! driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif

r_towle
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 20 2009, 09:32 PM) *

I will be happy to meet anyone who wants to move to the event in a group at the Palmyra Motel. I second 8:30 to give people time to arrive at the palmyra from other points of origin. I'm not worried about missing a couple parts transactions in the first hour of the swap meet.

So meet us at the Palmyra! Were rolling out at 8:30 am. We have a conversation going in the planning thread about this and are working to enlist help at the gate to get everyone directed to the same area.

Here we go! driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif

poke.gif poke.gif poke.gif alien.gif
VaccaRabite
Weather report for the weekend!!!!

Friday: 70s and sunny
Saturday: Low 80s and sunny!!!!
Sunday: Low 80s and sunny!!!!

No rain in the forecast for all three days. Come on down fellas, the weather is fine.

Zach
plas76targa
Awesome outlook considering the rain we've had lately.

Auto-X, who's going and have you prepaid or are you paying at the door?
Dr Evil
Holy shit! I am on the phone with Paul from European Imports of Harrisburg and he is in good with the PCA guys here. He has offered to pay for all of our entry into the corral ($10 ea normally) if we all enter in at one time. This will allow us to be parked together for FREE! I need a count by tomorrow of how many 914s are coming smile.gif

Hell of a nice guy smile.gif
Dr Evil
I see Paul posted here, he is eimc (post25) smile.gif

Here is who mentioned bringing a 914 in this thread.

Rick Ollah
Jim Kelly
Mike Spraggi
Rich Towle
Zach Nall
Josh Degreeoff
Lee Auerbach
William Harris
Wilchek
Plas76targa
jsayre914
esses62
BarberDave
Root
Jim Type47
Ray firstknight13
HarveyH
Ed ejm
Kevin okieflyr
JerryP - X
Racer Chris
Steve anderssj
Rmital
Steve Miller
John Nozzle

If you are on the list and should not be, let me know. If you are not on the list and should be, let me know. If you are on the list and should be, let me know.

Someone, not me, needs to get everyone to meet at one place at one time to enter in all together. I think arriving at 8am or shortly there after is a good thing.

25 914s on the list so far smile.gif
JerryP
My 914 is still in.
auerbach
assuming that all is well with my 914 -- add one more!
r_towle
The meeting place is at the hotel...at least on the other sites..

Planned arrival at 9:14 ( as close as we can get to that)

Rick Ohlah is in charge of that part of this.
Ray and I will be at the hotel in time...we will drive right to the hotel in the morning..

Rich
jimkelly
count me still in - one water cooled 914 coming up - thanks jim

so be at hotel by 9am - leave house in delaware at 5:30am
r_towle
Jim, I would suggest that you be at the hotel by 8:45...I expect people will get antsy

Rich
firstknight13
biggrin.gif evil you forgot about me...... sad.gif WTF.gif .... driving.gif
rick 918-S
This thing is getting closer! Sandy and I leave tomorrow. See all of you there! driving.gif driving-girl.gif
914rrr
We are going to arrive early, so we won't be able to drive in with the rest of the 914's. Last time we went, we did not get to see everything. So we decided to go early this year.

See all of you there! beerchug.gif
okieflyr
I need to coordinate meeting up for the corral, and finding the group space early to sell a couple of items. Knowing the space #'s for the invasion headquarters may be helpful to reduce the search of the BIG lot. I plan on arriving early, so I can help with any needed setup. smile.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(firstknight13 @ Apr 21 2009, 11:39 PM) *

biggrin.gif evil you forgot about me...... sad.gif WTF.gif .... driving.gif

Put down the pipe and read the whole list "Ray Firstknight13" is on it and has been tongue.gif
Dr Evil
Kevin, maybe you can park outside and ride in with them when they get here. I will be manning the space.

IF anyone intends to sell stuff, I need to know so as to make room.
okieflyr
Mike,

My wish to sell list includes a 901 trans, conversion clutch/plate,console guages, Boxster shift cables.
Since technically I'm space squatting on the generosity of others, I can adjust my footprint to whatever it needs to be.
But knowing the selling starts early, that's what I'd like to be prepared for as well.
Dr Evil
Probably no issue. I intend to be there early for set up. I need a table, or a 4x8 with 2 saw horses smile.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 22 2009, 12:01 PM) *

Probably no issue. I intend to be there early for set up. I need a table, or a 4x8 with 2 saw horses smile.gif

If I can remember, I'll put 2 saw horses and a piece for 3/4 inch ply in the car when I load everyhting up.

Ooops, baby crying, gotta go be mr. mom.

Zach
anderssj
Is there something planned for Friday PM, or are we on the no-plan plan (show up in/at Palmyra and whatever happens happens)? popcorn[1].gif

Apologies in advance if I missed it . . . . headbang.gif
VaccaRabite
I think its the no-plan plan.

But I've been wrong once or twice before.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.