Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mid Engine Invasion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
rick 918-S
Hey! The signup is done for this event! Check out the llink on the Home Page at http://www.midengineinvasion.com/

Hope to see ya there!
r_towle
QUOTE(william harris @ Mar 10 2009, 11:20 PM) *

Rich: What car are you driving down? I have lots of stuff I would consider selling, but have very little room to haul parts in the teener.

The 914 of course.
Glad to hear you might join us.
Rich
rick 918-S
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 11 2009, 05:31 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 4 2009, 05:26 PM) *

Hey! I found a link to an official Tee Shirt for the event! Anyone can order them. You don't even have to attend. (although that would be great iffen ya did) This is a direct order and drop ship item.

http://emgmerch.com/business/midengineinvasion.html

Our own member "oldschool" is making these shirts. Cool!

Get your event shirts here! beerchug.gif

Hey! The signup is done for this event! Check out the llink on the Home Page at http://www.midengineinvasion.com/

Hope to see ya there!

Bump to the top you red menace!
914rrr
We signed up, paid via paypal, and ready for a great weekend! driving.gif driving-girl.gif
r_towle
Great to hear.

Rich
rick 918-S

Hey! I found a link to an official Tee Shirt for the event! Anyone can order them. You don't even have to attend. (although that would be great iffen ya did) This is a direct order and drop ship item.

Just a reminder, The "T" Shirts are available to anyone. Even if your not attending the event you can order some. Remember, thay are being done by one of our own. Let's see if we can make this worth his effort. Great motivator. Friday night lay it out for saturday. Wear it when your wrenching to get that teener off the stands!

And the signup form is done for this event! I sent a PM to everyone that posted an interest in attending. The cost for the Saturday night event is very reasonable.

Check out the link on the Home Page at http://www.midengineinvasion.com/

Hope to see ya there!

Oh, BTW: I just booked my room. The attendent asked if I was with the 9-1-4... LOL, you betcha! He told me has several people booked for our little event. So Be there or be Square!
r_towle
Bottom of page....bump
ws91420
No bueno for me this year. No dinero since layoff from last year and the current job I'm not making enough to pay the bills as it is.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 17 2009, 09:56 AM) *

Just a reminder, The "T" Shirts are available to anyone. Even if your not attending the event you can order some. Remember, thay are being done by one of our own. Let's see if we can make this worth his effort. Great motivator. Friday night lay it out for saturday. Wear it when your wrenching to get that teener off the stands!

And the signup form is done for this event! I sent a PM to everyone that posted an interest in attending. The cost for the Saturday night event is very reasonable.

Hope to see ya there!

Oh, BTW: I just booked my room. The attendent asked if I was with the 9-1-4... LOL, you betcha! He told me has several people booked for our little event. So Be there or be Square!

I just got my shirts the other day. They look AWESOME!

Zach
plas76targa
Room reservation -check

Entry form filled out - check

Looking forward to event - you betcha! drunk.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 17 2009, 06:56 AM) *

Hope to see ya there!

Hey! Shirts are starting to arrive! Cool! aktion035.gif

Click to view attachment

r_towle
This is getting close...

Rich
rick 918-S
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 17 2009, 06:19 PM) *

Hope to see ya there!

Click to view attachment

Times a wastin! Click on the links above to get your event shirt and sign up for the Mid-Engine Invasion! aktion035.gif driving.gif
r_towle
bump
jsayre914
smile.gif Just orderd my shirt

idea.gif If we all show up wearing the same t-shirt, how will we be able to tell ourselves apart?? biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 19 2009, 04:59 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 17 2009, 06:19 PM) *

Hope to see ya there!

Click to view attachment

Times a wastin! Click on the links above to get your event shirt and sign up for the Mid-Engine Invasion! aktion035.gif driving.gif

icon_bump.gif For the weekend! All the links for this deal are above! shades.gif Whatcha waitin for? confused24.gif
r_towle
bump
twoskinuts
It's officially one month until the Invasion!! boldblue.gif
degreeoff
So where do we sign up for the auto cross?
BarberDave

Doc. Evil, smilie_pokal.gif

Sent order for T-Shirt, and $50.00 for Registration. I will be in the People Choise

area. Look for 73 Black, with a old man with a Mid Engine Invasion T-shirt if the

Weather is nice, if it,s not, a Evil Werks Baseball shirt. Getting all wound up

now. Dave slap.gif

VaccaRabite
We have 10 people confirmed for the MidEngine Invasion, as of Yesterday. smilie_pokal.gif

I know I have sent out a lot more emails though. Only three weeks left to reserve your place. Lets pack the dining room and show those tail draggers who's boss!

Zach
914rrr
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Mar 26 2009, 10:01 AM) *

We have 10 people confirmed for the MidEngine Invasion, as of Yesterday. smilie_pokal.gif

I know I have sent out a lot more emails though. Only three weeks left to reserve your place. Lets pack the dining room and show those tail draggers who's boss!

Zach

Hi Zach,

Just confirming we are on the list...

Thanks,
Nel beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif shades.gif
VaccaRabite
www.midengineinvasion.com

Don't forget thats where you go to sign up! Just 4 weekends away!

Zach
r_towle
Come on you guys. We set it up..its happening. NOW sign up.
It will be the right thing to do...we need 40 cars...come on, lets show the rest of the Porsche community who we are...
ClayPerrine
We just sent payment for Betty and myself, plus Travis and Robyn Howard to that mad scientist, Dr. Evil.

This is going to be FUN... even in a rent car!

Someone should post the list of who is confirmed for this so we know who is going.
VaccaRabite
Here are the confirmed ticket holders as of today:

- Zach and Erin (me and wifey)
- Emily Stoneham + husband
- Robert A Quarles (914rrr) + 1
- Sandra Ollah + Rick
- Mike and the Mrs. maybe her sis too
- Clay and Betty Perrine
- Travis and Robyn Howard

We have had lots of interest, but we need more ticket holders. Event day is almost here!

MidEngine Invasion
Zach
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Hay Zack, check and see if some one got my res. sent it 4 days ago.

I used the site form, i think it went to Doc., right! Dave slap.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Mar 29 2009, 07:05 AM) *

Here are the confirmed ticket holders as of today:

- Sandra Ollah + Rick
- Me and the Mrs. maybe her sis too
- Clay and Betty Perrine

We have had lots of interest, but we need more ticket holders. Event day is almost here!

MidEngine Invasion
Zach

Thanks for posting Zach! aktion035.gif

OK, The web site work is finished. I contacted everyone on World and Club that expressed an interest in the event. I sent everyone a PM weeks ago. Here is the list of people I contacted. I only have screen names for many of the people that expressed an interest and some are handi-capped by distance.

World
Club

(914rrr) posted on both sites but I only contacted him once from world
Confimed plus one

MikeSpraggi

(Club) dion9146

Degreeoff

(Club) Clausy

eimc
eimc posted on both sites but I only contacted him once from world

Nozzle

(Club) mdesi23

BIGKAT 83

(Club) tzen 001

Clay Perrine

(Club) vitis

JimKelly

(Club) Brad Roberts

Keoni914

(Club) FB 914

William Harris

(Club) Woodspeed

Twoskinuts
twoskinuts posted on both sites but I only contacted him once from world

Wilchek

(Club) Want to be

auerbach

Artechnika

Turboman808

SLKWrx

Panel Billy

Jsayre914
Jsayre914 posted on both sites but I only contacted him once from world

Type11969

Barber Dave

CameroZ1985

WS91420

Tod914

Sir Andy

Firstnight13

Johny Blackstain

SWM 914

Root

cevan

Scotty B

EXZION

Zymurgist

41 contacts just on the world board.

Confirmed and paid

(914rrr) Robert A Quarles Plus 1
Confimed plus one

(Vacca Rabite) Zach and Erin
Confirmed

Rick 918-S Rick & Sandy
Confirmed

Emily Stoneham + John
Confirmed

(Dr. Evil) Mike $ Noel Plus 1
Confirmed

Clay and Betty Perrine
Confirmed

Travis and Robyn Howard
Confirmed

Those who have expressed interest and filled out the auto signup sheet but have not yet comitted the cash: I don't have screen names for everyone. So, if you see your name without screen name post it or PM me.

Dave Kimple

Josh Chambers (Degreeoff)

Lee David Auerbach (Auerbach)

Mike Spraggins

Matt Plasket

Dalton Jones

Paul Moser

Bill Smith IV

Jim McLeod

We have had email from others stating they will be at the swap meet but will be unable to attend the dinner. That's cool. If thing change we still have a couple weeks to get money in for the dinner event.

If I missed anyone let us know! bye1.gif
degreeoff
Ummm ok been busy lately. Where do I send cash? Can I pay when I get there?

Josh
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(degreeoff @ Mar 29 2009, 07:19 PM) *

Ummm ok been busy lately. Where do I send cash? Can I pay when I get there?

Josh

Hey man, I sent you a PM.

smile.gif

Zach
degreeoff
OK been there and bought the T-shirt! (actually bought two T-shirt's)
auerbach
Paperwork is in for two. I'm still undecided on the car, I'll try my best for the 914. Plan on using PAYPAL. I'm going to have to pull out mid afternoon on Saturday.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(degreeoff @ Mar 29 2009, 04:56 PM) *

OK been there and bought the T-shirt! (actually bought two T-shirt's)

The event cost cover the dinner and a very small part of the group swap meet space where we can hang out. It doesn't cover the swap meet entry, T Shirts or AX. That is up to who ever wants to attend those events. I resent you the contact info with payment instructions. bye1.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(auerbach @ Mar 29 2009, 06:53 PM) *

Paperwork is in for two. I'm still undecided on the car, I'll try my best for the 914. Plan on using PAYPAL. I'm going to have to pull out mid afternoon on Saturday.

I see you resubmitted the attendance info. I resent you the payment instructions.
auerbach
Thanks, just trying to contribute.
VaccaRabite
5 more sign ups today!
Here is our (paid) sign up list so far!

- Sandra Ollah + Rick
- Mike and the Mrs. maybe her sis too
- Clay and Betty Perrine
- Jim McLeod
- Lee Auerbach + 1
- Josh Chambers (Degreeoff) + 1

That is 19 (possibly 20) people and 10 cars.
the 18th (signup deadline) is three weekends away. I can't wait to see everyone there.

Zach
914rrr

Hope more people sign up. beerchug.gif

Thanks guys for putting this together!! cheer.gif smilie_pokal.gif
jsayre914
Me and the wife plan to attend the swap meet only. we will only stay a few hours, i am not going to attend the dinner and i have to work on sunday sad.gif

so i bought a teeshirt, does that get me into the cool hangout space at the swap, or do i owe more monies $$$???

i know i have to pay to get in, but i did not know it cost to park with you guys, or did i misunderstand

beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Mar 30 2009, 10:24 AM) *

Me and the wife plan to attend the swap meet only. we will only stay a few hours, i am not going to attend the dinner and i have to work on sunday sad.gif

so i bought a teeshirt, does that get me into the cool hangout space at the swap, or do i owe more monies $$$???

i know i have to pay to get in, but i did not know it cost to park with you guys, or did i misunderstand

beerchug.gif

No set fee for hangin out with everyone. The dinner cost offsets the swap space. So, come, meet everyone, brag about the great score you made on the parts you got, and have a great time! aktion035.gif See ya there!
ClayPerrine
Would it be possible to get someone from this group to help with shipping home anything we buy? I don't think the airlines will allow me to carry on a crankshaft!

914rrr
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Mar 31 2009, 08:32 AM) *

Would it be possible to get someone from this group to help with shipping home anything we buy? I don't think the airlines will allow me to carry on a crankshaft!

Hey Clay,

If you can get someone to hold the parts for you, you can get boxes probably in town to pack up the items. Register for a personal Fedex account, and they will pick up the boxes from whomever holds the parts for you.

We have done this before, and save 10-15% on shipping cost. Fedex will show up at the location of the boxes with labels for each box.

Just an idea!
Nel beerchug.gif
Dr Evil
I am offering my garage up for storage if it will fit smile.gif
r_towle
What do you need? I have several crankshafts here...might be easier to ship it direct....
I have lots of engine parts...I got a barn full of unameitigotit.
Rich
ClayPerrine
Thanks everyone!

Looking for a 964 crank. Apparently mine is cracked beyond repair.

How do I register for a personal FEDEX acct???

914rrr
Fedex account registration

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Mar 31 2009, 10:46 PM) *

How do I register for a personal FEDEX acct???

Just go to fedex.com and follow their steps to register for a account. You just need a credit or debit card for billing.

Nel smile.gif
zymurgist
I'm probably just going to do the swap meet, but I bought the T-shirt anyway. smile.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Hay: has anyone got my regastation (sp) yet ? I did it the same time i ordered a

shirt.I got that but don,t seeem to be on the paid list? Dave Kimple AKA

BARBERDAVE
slap.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Apr 1 2009, 07:44 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Hay: has anyone got my regastation (sp) yet ? I did it the same time i ordered a

shirt.I got that but don,t seeem to be on the paid list? Dave Kimple AKA

BARBERDAVE
slap.gif

Sorry Dave, were waiting for Dr. Evil to update the money received list in the planners forum.
Dr Evil
Was it sent snail mail? I havent received a single check via snail mail.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.