Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Restoration Design
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
peteyd
We will be hosting our open house in October this year. Currently we are under construction, adding 6000 sq/ft of storage, so when that is complete we would love for you to join us in celebrating 10 years of operation here in Canada!

Pete

Click to view attachment
914werke
QUOTE(peteyd @ Aug 22 2019, 05:15 AM) *
QUOTE(peteyd @ Aug 14 2018, 04:46 AM) *
QUOTE(914werke @ Aug 13 2018, 07:58 PM) *
Any update on THESE smile.gif
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
I tried the tooling and some components broke. I need to sit back and rethink this part and how to stamp it. Sorry, but this part wont be making it to the market for another month or two.

aktion035.gif thanks for the update.
914werke
I just looked back at this as a customer needed a console replacement. sad.gif
Time for another gentle prod...
Any news Pete?
peteyd
QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 24 2019, 08:27 AM) *

I just looked back at this as a customer needed a console replacement. sad.gif
Time for another gentle prod...
Any news Pete?

Nothing yet.

I will re-look at it soon. I know some of you guys are itching for them.

Pete
David Billo
QUOTE(peteyd @ Aug 22 2019, 08:20 AM) *

We will be hosting our open house in October this year. Currently we are under construction, adding 6000 sq/ft of storage, so when that is complete we would love for you to join us in celebrating 10 years of operation here in Canada!

Pete

Hey Pete, I'll be there!

Will you be having any special deals on for this? I'm going to pick up around $5,000 worth of 914 body parts, and wondering what the options for payment are going to be.

Thanks for taking my wife as passenger for the Mosport Parade Laps! She really enjoyed that.
BPic
Damn! I wish I could make it. I would love to shake the hands of everyone at RD and thank them for making the parts to turn this....

Click to view attachment

Into this....

Click to view attachment

The parts are awesome and a great fit.

Thanks everyone at Restoration Design and congrats on you anniversary!!!

beerchug.gif
peteyd
@BPic

thanks for your support.
We have been preparing and cleaning all week. We hope to see some 914world members here!

Cheers,
Pete
914werke
QUOTE(peteyd @ Oct 24 2019, 08:31 AM) *
I know some of you guys are itching for them. Pete
idea.gif
peteyd
Well, our open house was a success! We had plenty of visitors and a crew of 914's.
Special thanks to Jon Tipper who rallied the 914s for one last cruise before the winter.

Heres some footage of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FChOqEeeGRU
ndfrigi
wow that is a beautiful shop/warehouse/showroom!! a complete one stop shop! Congratulations Pete or to your family business Restoration Design!

BPic
Congrats guys and thanks for the support. I may be naive but I was amazed by the equipment you have and after seeing the video and thinking about it, the amount of money you have invested in tooling has to to be crazy. With all that and I still thought the metal I bought from you was very reasonable.
Again thanks for all you do! Please keep up the excellent work.
914werke
QUOTE(peteyd @ Oct 24 2019, 08:31 AM) *
I just looked back at this as a customer needed a console replacement. sad.gif Time for another gentle prod... Any news Pete?
Nothing yet. I will re-look at it soon. I know some of you guys are itching for them. Pete

New Year & new icon_bump.gif
914werke
Click to view attachment

Please wub.gif
peteyd
QUOTE(914werke @ Feb 9 2020, 08:52 PM) *

Please wub.gif

I have not forgotten...
914werke
sunglasses.gif Hey Pete any update?
peteyd
QUOTE(914werke @ Apr 14 2020, 10:30 AM) *

sunglasses.gif Hey Pete any update?

No updates...sorry.

Priorities have shifted here. We are working with less people and I have shifted my focused as well. Hopefully I can get back to this project once things get back to normal

Pete
914werke
Ya, normal may be a ways off. biggrin.gif
Was thinking of this today while drinking my coffee & it had been a while....
Would be a fantastic holidays drop!

Cheers
peteyd
QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 25 2020, 09:47 AM) *

Ya, normal may be a ways off. biggrin.gif
Was thinking of this today while drinking my coffee & it had been a while....
Would be a fantastic holidays drop!

Cheers

The speedster should be done in the New Year. That is when I will be able to get back to old unfinished jobs. Sorry for the delay.

Pete
Superhawk996
QUOTE(914werke @ Feb 9 2020, 11:52 PM) *

+1

would love to see these and/or driver side suspension console come to life.
914werke
Hey Pete bye1.gif poke.gif
Happy new year ?
peteyd
Not a new product, but the most correct springs you will get on the market.
The differences are on the hooks.

Click to view attachment
https://www.restoration-design.com/store/product/PP336SA

Click to view attachment
https://www.restoration-design.com/store/product/PP336S

Pete
cary
Both work great ..............
914werke
QUOTE(peteyd @ Oct 24 2019, 09:31 AM) *
I just looked back at this as a customer needed a console replacement. sad.gif Time for another gentle prod...
Any news Pete?
Nothing yet. I will re-look at it soon. I know some of you guys are itching for them. Pete

Its been a while, any news of these pieces Pete? @peteyd
peteyd
QUOTE(914werke @ Sep 10 2021, 07:29 AM) *

QUOTE(peteyd @ Oct 24 2019, 09:31 AM) *
I just looked back at this as a customer needed a console replacement. sad.gif Time for another gentle prod...
Any news Pete?

Its been a while, any news of these pieces Pete? @peteyd

No news yet. Still haven't touched them
914werke
QUOTE(peteyd @ Sep 14 2021, 10:56 AM) *
No news yet. Still haven't touched them
QUOTE(914werke @ Aug 13 2018, 08:58 PM) *
Any update on THESE smile.gif

sad.gif

914werke
welder.gif dead horse.gif
peteyd
We are proud to offer another new part for the 914.

Front bumper mount

Click to view attachment
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(peteyd @ Feb 1 2024, 11:19 AM) *

We are proud to offer another new part for the 914.

Front bumper mount

Click to view attachment

Those have been available at Tangerine Racing Products for years. Sales has hardly justified investment in tooling for quantity production.
But I guess that instantly makes my short stack of cut pieces, waiting to be formed, obsolete.
My next sheet metal product was going to be the reinforcing pieces pictured by 914Werke. Those are bound to be a bigger seller than the front bumper mounts. I really thought Restoration Design would have made those before now.
peteyd
@ChrisFoley

Sorry, I didn't even know that you produced these pieces. I have been getting requests for these pieces lately. They will be a complimentary part that will be available with the front latch panel.

front latch panel

I have some of the reinforcements that Rich 914werke has been asking for. They are just not on the website yet. If you're interested in some give me a call.

Pete
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(peteyd @ Feb 5 2024, 11:23 AM) *

@ChrisFoley

Sorry, I didn't even know that you produced these pieces. I have been getting requests for these pieces lately. They will be a complimentary part that will be available with the front latch panel.

front latch panel

I have some of the reinforcements that Rich 914werke has been asking for. They are just not on the website yet. If you're interested in some give me a call.

Pete

I'm sure you'll sell a lot more of the bumper reinforcements than I did. Mine have been marketed more as a backdating piece than a repair panel.
Good to know the other pieces are finally available, but I don't need any right now. One of my project cars will need them though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.