Full Version: Restoration Design
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
914werke
Why not include them with purchase? smile.gif

I need a couple of parts.
Niklas
Hi Pete!

Is it possible to just buy the parts under the headlights ?
I just need these parts. If it is possible.

Niklas
mepstein
I'll see you at Hershey. Save me a teener. smile.gif
peteyd
QUOTE(Niklas @ Feb 20 2013, 12:20 PM) *

Hi Pete!

Is it possible to just buy the parts under the headlights ?
I just need these parts. If it is possible.

Niklas

Yes this would be the part you need...I think.

Click to view attachment
peteyd
Not many of you guys have met us, and we are really still in our infancy with Restoration Design. Although the company has been around for 20 years or so, we feel this is a new beginning for RD and there is much to come.

Here is a little intro video of Mike, Alex and myself (Pete) letting you know whats going on here at RD and whats to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHLl3bRkvOs

Heres a 912 that we dubbed the "pink pig" We will use this car in upcoming videos to showcase parts and make how to install videos...we have a 914 lined up for videos too. So look out for those in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0sLxl4y3s

And then finally an install of the suspension package on the 912.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QtzA1Fj9Vc
MrHyde
I could ask for one of those key fobs.. But even though you're 20 minutes away you're going to hold out and force me to goto Hershey right?? At least thats the cover story I can use with the wife.. :-)
Tom_T
Pete -

If you guys are going to the Porsche Swap Meet in Anaheim CA 3/4 Sun. &/or the Porsche Lit Meet in LA 3/3 Sat - this coming weekend, then you should put a topic in the Garage Forum for folks to come out & meet you - in addition to posting stuff here.

Same for Hershey, etc. events. AFAIK it's okay for vendors to post that sort of thing & open houses in the Garage forum - as I've seen McMark, ScottyB & others do it there as vendors.

If not LA/Anaheim this year, then consider it for next year, since it gets you in front of a huge number of SoCal Porsche owners of all models which you serve, out here in the hot bed of Porsche-mania! Plus you can take the family to Disneyland with less crowds the weekdays before/after! smile.gif
peteyd
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 26 2013, 09:33 AM) *

Pete -

If you guys are going to the Porsche Swap Meet in Anaheim CA 3/4 Sun. &/or the Porsche Lit Meet in LA 3/3 Sat - this coming weekend, then you should put a topic in the Garage Forum for folks to come out & meet you - in addition to posting stuff here.

Same for Hershey, etc. events. AFAIK it's okay for vendors to post that sort of thing & open houses in the Garage forum - as I've seen McMark, ScottyB & others do it there as vendors.

If not LA/Anaheim this year, then consider it for next year, since it gets you in front of a huge number of SoCal Porsche owners of all models which you serve, out here in the hot bed of Porsche-mania! Plus you can take the family to Disneyland with less crowds the weekdays before/after! smile.gif

Tom,

Thanks for the heads up. I will start to do this. Im just trying to play by the rules. I know some ppl dont appreciate the constant bombardment of vendor posts in the garage. I dont want to make the same mistakes as some in the past.

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Feb 18 2013, 08:00 PM) *

Why not include them with purchase? smile.gif

I need a couple of parts.

Im sure if you place an order and ask for one we will through one in for you.

Pete

Tom_T
I'd think if you're just telling folks where you'll be to meet up, that it would be okay to do that in the Garage Forum.

Others were posting in the Garage whenever they had a new 914 product out, but even that seemed to apply to some & not other vendors as to it not or being kosher.
914werke
QUOTE(peteyd @ Feb 26 2013, 12:14 PM) *
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Feb 18 2013, 08:00 PM) *

Why not include them with purchase? smile.gif I need a couple of parts.

Im sure if you place an order and ask for one we will through one in for you.
Pete

Done! Ill be addressing tomorrow. aktion035.gif
914werke
order placed.
Quick critique, what about Pay with Paypal balance? is that in the works?
peteyd
We have come out with another part to compliment the front trunk pan that we released about a year ago.

The suspension pickup points. Left and right are the same.

Find it here

Click to view attachment
mepstein
QUOTE(peteyd @ Feb 5 2014, 03:47 PM) *

We have come out with another part to compliment the front trunk pan that we released about a year ago.

The suspension pickup points. Left and right are the same.

Find it here

Click to view attachment

smilie_pokal.gif Thanks for helping to keep our 914's alive.
peteyd
I have another part that we just finished today, but I haven't got it on the website yet.

The full firewall in the engine compartment. Copied from an original Porsche part. We have a part for the 70-72 MY and 73-76 MY because the hole where the shifter rod passes through changes.

This one pictured is for the 73-76 MY

Click to view attachment
SirAndy
Very nice!

beerchug.gif
Krieger
How many more parts until we can do a "body in white"...
peteyd
QUOTE(Krieger @ Aug 17 2014, 06:19 PM) *

How many more parts until we can do a "body in white"...

I would have to say half the car still. It might be a couple years still...
SixerJ
Can't wait until I start my build thread, ask lots of stupid questions to the community, sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif and order some RD Metal !!
siverson
> "body in white"...
> It might be a couple years still..

Is that really a possibility? A "couple years" sounds great!

-Steve
peteyd
I have yet again another part.

This is the engine shelf for the drivers side now.

Not up on the webstore yet, but will be shortly.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mepstein
Nice. Thanks!
pilothyer
piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif
cary
Nice work .....................

Thanks for all you've done ..................
dlee6204
Sweet!
altitude411
Peter, any chance of a drivers inside long being stamped anytime soon? (hope & hope) Just thought I'd ask... Thanks for all your work in making these awesome panels available.
peteyd
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Nov 7 2014, 08:10 PM) *

Peter, any chance of a drivers inside long being stamped anytime soon? (hope & hope) Just thought I'd ask... Thanks for all your work in making these awesome panels available.

They are available through a supplier in Germany. I havent got any inventory because they are a tad pricey. Send me a PM and if you are really wanting one then we can try to get one for you.
altitude411
Thank you for your reply...PM sent
peteyd
We have another part variation available now. before they came in halves, now they can be bought in a full length. Improved stamping and proper holes cut for the e-brake switch.

they can still be bought in halves also.

Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(peteyd @ Nov 24 2014, 12:19 PM) *
We have another part variation available now. before they came in halves, now they can be bought in a full length. Improved stamping and proper holes cut for the e-brake switch.

Click to view attachment

smilie_pokal.gif

Very nice, i could have used that part in the past ...
biggrin.gif
peteyd
Maybe you need a new project Andy smash.gif welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 24 2014, 12:58 PM) *

QUOTE(peteyd @ Nov 24 2014, 12:19 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Very nice, i could have used that part in the past ...
biggrin.gif

altitude411
Sweet! I will be adjusting my order accordingly... beerchug.gif
cary
Looks like the boys have added that drivers long to their offerings.

Thanks ....................
OllieG
RD ROCK!! aktion035.gif
914werke
Hey Pete, Perhaps you already have this but i dont see it online:
On a floorpan installation as part of the seat hinge "supports" is a strip channel that is tacked to the bottom of the pan ?
mepstein
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jun 24 2015, 03:53 PM) *

Hey Pete, Perhaps you already have this but i dont see it online:
On a floorpan installation as part of the seat hinge "supports" is a strip channel that is tacked to the bottom of the pan ?

If resto design doesn't have it, I'm pretty sure pelican does.
dlee6204
http://www.restoration-design.com/store/category/914

PP341
914werke
I stand corrected ! Thanks Doug.
peteyd
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jun 24 2015, 07:58 PM) *

I stand corrected ! Thanks Doug.

Yes thanks Doug. Sorry, but I don't come to this thread often.

We have another part to offer. The Door lock post fresh air intake. P353AL/AR

Find it here
Click to view attachment
mgp4591
Any chance of reproducing the center tunnel for replacement? Seems you have all other pieces for rebuilding the interior (floor pans front and rear, center crossmember, etc.) but the tunnel is the one remaining piece I would need- then I could justify buying the remainder of parts instead of building them myself. Thanks for you quality of parts and great service! first.gif
mepstein
How about bumpers? It's getting hard to find decent ones. And doing a front GT bumper would be awesome.
cary
A couple of wish list items.

One for both sides on the 914.
http://www.restoration-design.com/store/product/PP207AL

And a patch panel for the lower back corner on the front fenders. The dirt catcher. But this probably involves doing the entire fender first.

Oh yeah, I second the bumpers.
914werke
Carpet Posts?
And I dont know what you call them, but the toothed seat tilt hasp that is welded to the center of the Floor crossmember panel on each side
peteyd
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Sep 16 2015, 09:19 AM) *

Carpet Posts?
And I dont know what you call them, but the toothed seat tilt hasp that is welded to the center of the Floor crossmember panel on each side

These would be pretty easy to hammer out. I will look into these if you guys think it would be a good part.
914work
QUOTE(peteyd @ Sep 20 2015, 04:07 PM) *

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Sep 16 2015, 09:19 AM) *

Carpet Posts?

These would be pretty easy to hammer out. I will look into these if you guys think it would be a good part.

Could probably be part of your Rear pan kit. Or better yet, the hasps already spotted to the cross member .5's (or complete section)!
Also does the F. floor sections come with the jack doughnuts or are those separate?
914werke
Pete?
does PP319R (Eng. Tray R.) some with the seal rail attached?
peteyd
QUOTE(914werke @ Sep 23 2015, 11:47 AM) *

Could probably be part of your Rear pan kit. Or better yet, the hasps already spotted to the cross member .5's (or complete section)!
Also does the F. floor sections come with the jack doughnuts or are those separate?

The jack donuts are separate from the floorpans

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Oct 20 2015, 05:09 PM) *

Pete?
does PP319R (Eng. Tray R.) some with the seal rail attached?

Yes the seal rail is attached
shoguneagle
I am very glad they are continuing the business. We are very fortunate to have great vendors and especially Restoration-Design who provides a great many parts which are needed but not in great volume. I have several sheet metal parts on my restoration and will have some more as I continue to improve my car.

Thank you for being there when needed AND not needed; always there to provide needed parts. I can also say this about our many vendors.

Thank You,
Steve Hurt
cary
Another Wish List item :

Left & Right Windshield Cowl Panel
http://www.restoration-design.com/store/product/PP250R

Click to view attachment

mepstein
Front bumper.
peteyd
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Feb 1 2016, 06:59 PM) *

I am very glad they are continuing the business. We are very fortunate to have great vendors and especially Restoration-Design who provides a great many parts which are needed but not in great volume. I have several sheet metal parts on my restoration and will have some more as I continue to improve my car.

Thank you for being there when needed AND not needed; always there to provide needed parts. I can also say this about our many vendors.

Thank You,
Steve Hurt

Steve,

Thank you very much for your business and support.

QUOTE(cary @ Feb 14 2016, 09:14 AM) *

Another Wish List item :

Left & Right Windshield Cowl Panel
http://www.restoration-design.com/store/product/PP250R

Cary,

I have noticed that you have a very rusty car from your restoration thread. Although that would probably be a good part to make, we have plans for several other 914 parts before the windshield posts. We will be working on the pedal area, front latch and rear suspension components in the upcoming year.

QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 14 2016, 09:44 AM) *

Front bumper.

Sorry Mark, you will have to keep bugging me about those bumpers. I think they are a few years out still.

Pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.