Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Working on my shop car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(edwin @ Feb 5 2015, 11:09 PM) *

Very keen to see how this turns out. I've been think about a dry sump conversion for a while. As in understand the CB pump still uses the same oil pickup and pressure ports in the case?
I seem to remember something about it being more difficult to run a remote filter and cooler like with some others. I assume it's still easy to adapt to ports in the block for that though.
Very keen to see how it sits behind the fan shroud. Would it be possible to show it with 914 engine mounts?
Cheers
Edwin

I don't see any way to run standard 914 or even bus engine mounts with the pump. The external oil inlet/outlet are right where the mount *should* be on a stock mount. I think I've got a pretty simple work-around for that, but I gotta try it first when I have some time. I really liked how my motor mount turned out and I hate the idea of cutting it up again. . . sad.gif

I will need to clearance a couple of webs behind the fan shroud a little with a burr, but there's just enough room for it back there. smile.gif First though, I need to modify this pump so I can make it fit and live in harmony within the motor.
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Feb 6 2015, 07:19 AM) *
The external oil inlet/outlet are right where the mount *should* be on a stock mount.

That's always been one of the issues with dry-sump setups. It can be dealt with, of course. And it's easier to deal with in engines converted to upright fans. I bet that when the pump setup was designed, the 911 fan setup was the default for the "advanced" Type IV engines, so they designed for that. That was before Jake actually tested the fan setups, of course.

--DD
aircooledtechguy
I spent some time today doing some of the mods necessary to correctly fit a CB Performance type1 dry sump pump into a type4 motor. I have to say that it was not much more difficult than the mods required for a 30mm pump.

Here's how the pump breaks down:

IPB Image

The pump uses a 26mm suction side (the bottom pump) and a 21mm pressure side.

On the back side of the pump, there was a small bit of clearancing needed. On the drive shaft boss, I needed to shave approx. '040" off. On the idler boss, I shaved it approx .030" which was basically flush with the pin.

IPB Image

On each end of the drive pin, I shaved approx. '025". On the pressure gear end, I removed the '025 on my lathe. On the drive tang, I simply removed it by hand on a disc sander and re-profiled it.

IPB Image
IPB Image

On both the inlet (from the tank) and outlet (to the tank) I had to drill each approx. .200" deeper and re-tap the holes deeper into the body to be able to attach the inlet/outlet nipples. They would not fit otherwise. Kind of crappy manufacturing, but I've seen this before on other things.

IPB Image

Now all I have to do is to port in internal passages and clean in my ultrasonic cleaner and it'll be ready to install in the motor.
aircooledtechguy
This weekend, we got the chance to test the Squarsche at a track event. Evergreen Drift was hosting an auto-X @ Evergreen Speedway in Monroe, WA, so we grabbed our gear and headed down. That was about the best $65 I've spent in a long time!!

The course took most about 1:00 - 1:20 seconds to complete depending on your car and driver's ability to get through it. My best time was around 1:08. I won't even talk about the times on 2 runs that I spun out. lol-2.gif

It poured rain for most of the day, so that was to our advantage since we didn't have the HP of some of the other cars giving us better traction. It was very satisfying to beat an R32 Skyline, 'course if the pavement had been dry, he'd have handed my @$$ to me. shades.gif

I did get to play with the Koni front shocks a bit and found that full firm minus one turn was the hot ticket for that track in those conditions for my car. On full firm, the back-end would get loose a lot easier in the slalom section under braking, but when I softened it up a bit, the rear was more compliant and stuck better. It really handled great! In the back section, I could normally begin to close gaps between us and the car in front. It laid pretty flat in the corners and handled as good and better than I had imagined.

Some areas of improvement that became very evident are:

1. I need a fuel cell. I could smell gas sloshing out of the cap on a few corners.
2. I need new easier to reach adjustment screws for the rear suspension.
3. I need to dyno tune the EFI to this motor. We gave up a lot of time due to tuning and having a lack of power at the moment we needed it.
4. Of course, MORE HP!! biggrin.gif

As can be expected with the weather we had, it was a drift-fest and one hell of a lot of fun. The best part was that my son Josh could ride with me in the so we could enjoy it together.

Here's a shot of the Squarsche w/ Josh inside in the staging lanes waiting for the next run.

IPB Image

In all, we were able to make 9 runs around the course. I got them on the GoPro, however I had it mounted upside down on the suction cup. Normally I have it outside the car, but this time I had it inside and it would only fit up side down. If any of you know how to flip the videos before I up load, let me know how please. I'm electronically challenged. . . blink.gif
aircooledtechguy
Finally got a video uploaded from the auto-x.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k9cbZ2m3PI
rick 918-S
Cool! Were you sliding around 1:22-23?
aircooledtechguy
So yesterday, I had a lull in the action while waiting on a few parts so I decided to begin doing something about the fuel sloshing and leaking out under hard cornering that I experienced at the auto-X. I knew that in time a fuel cell would be needed so I had already begun getting parts for it. I was at a car show a year ago and found a fuel cell top that was in really nice condition for $20 so I snagged it. I'm not going to be using the factory outlet and long suction tube, so I'll be capping that off.

This morning, I went over to the local metal supplier and dug through the scrap cuttings (the stuff you only pay by the pound for) and got some nice pieces of 3/16” 6061 T6 to make all the pieces I would need. Even though it was scrap I still had $140 into the materials!! Gotta pay to play, right?? I went with 3/16 to ensure I had good thick metal that would hold up in the event of the un-thinkable. The internal baffling will be thinner though.

My cheap plasma cutter worked awesome and cut through it like a hot knife through butta’. After I cleaned up the edges, on the top plate, I began laying it out by making an “X” from corner to corner. Once I got the vent valve, fuel outlet nipple and the burp-flap removed, I got it centered and used a centering punch to make the first 2 drill marks and drilled them.

IPB Image
IPB Image

I went back and de-burred all the holes with a countersink bit.

IPB Image
IPB Image

Then I bolted the top into place marked all the other holes. Since the top piece is steel, I chose to use it as a drill guide to ensure all the remaining 22 holes were perfect.

I used the base ring as a guide for the large center hole and marked it with a sharpie. Then hole-sawed a pair of holes and jig sawed out the rest. I’m saving the 2 round hole-saw discs for later so I can use them as re-enforcement for the outlet and inlet nipples that will later be in the bottom of the tank.

IPB Image

Once the edges were smoothed, I got everything fitted to the top. Fits perfect!!

IPB Image
IPB Image

I'm estimating this tank to be around 23+ gallons.
aircooledtechguy
I found a few pics on-line that were taken of Josh and I at the auto-X back on March 15th. Making the best of a rainy day. happy11.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

We are looking forward to the next one; hopefully on a drier day.
aircooledtechguy
Just a quick look at something I've been working on at my buddies shop in my off time. Stay tuned for more on this in the future. . . 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usJl45lVULg

aircooledtechguy
This morning I stopped by my buddies shop and removed the door panel blank off the infusion table. Should make a nice door panel when trimmed out and done the way I'm planning.

IPB Image
aircooledtechguy
Almost a year after I began driving my car after the suspension fender mods, I finally have a mostly complete interior. Better late than never I guess biggrin.gif

To keep the Porsche inspired theme going, I decided to make door panels reminiscent of the early 70s RS/RSR racers by deleting the metal door latch and replacing it with a light web strap and Porsche grommet.

IPB Image

Instead of leather covering like a Porsche, I opted for carbon fiber. I infused all the blanks at my buddy Jim's shop Left Coast Development LLC. Then traced out OEM panels and attached them with black oxide screws.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Simple, light weight and un-cluttered. Now I can look at something other than a skeleton door as I drive.
maf914
Your door panels look good. Do the rigid CF panels rattle or vibrate, or did you dampen them in some way?
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(maf914 @ Jul 10 2015, 01:41 PM) *

Do the rigid CF panels rattle or vibrate, or did you dampen them in some way?

I didn't have to dampen them. I bought silicone washers to go under the heads of each screw, but didn't end up using them.
aircooledtechguy
I was getting tired of not having any sun visors this summer. Especially since we are having one of the sunniest summers in a decade or more. I've got some exciting stuff happening at the end of the week, I figured that I had better get these done and on the car.

Originally I planned on having a custom set stitched-up to match the seats. But the upholstery guy flaked out and lost my custom set. dry.gif So I ended up making these at the same time I did the door panel set. I used the same carbon fiber but used a 1/4" core filler to give them some structure and one layer of glass on top of the foam core. I cut them to shape, then painted the backs flat black for anti-glare. I made them so they will fill in around the mirror since as we all know, that's where the sun always is; right where the visors don't cover!! biggrin.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

In the near future, I will be adding a mirror to the passenger side to appease my wife shades.gif but for all intents and purposes, they are a done-deal and work fantastic.
rhodyguy
pretty groovy nate.
euro911
thumb3d.gif

I'd like to try running Bonneville some time (bucket list) biggrin.gif

I'll try to jet it for the altitude

Click to view attachment

aircooledtechguy
Just finished the initial break-in on the 2316cc engine my son built last summer. Yeah, not a lot of time to do my own thing since last year but I work better under pressure anyway. laugh.gif

I wanted to run it out of the car first in case any issues came up since it's kind of a pain to work on in the car and not the easiest motor to install or remove. So I bolted up a set of type-4 DCNFs and an 009 dizzy and let it rip for 20 minutes. :twisted: Other than some carb issues :roll: everything went well. I can't wait to dump the carbs and dizzy and get that sweet running MS3X & LS2s on there and begin tuning.

IPB Image

You know what I'll be doing this weekend. . . happy11.gif

BTW, the 911 muffler sounds good. It's quieter than my current muffler.
JRust
Awesome Nate! Can't wait to see the new motor in the car. Then get the report on how it compare's to your old one. Was the old a 2056? I forget
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 30 2015, 12:55 PM) *

thumb3d.gif

Click to view attachment

Do it!!

This guy showed-up last year in his 911.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I don't know what size the motor was (guessing 2.2/2.4L), but it was an MFI turbo engine that sounded like sh*t. For all the money and time thrown into that car, he only ran about 10mph faster than I did (around 105mph). . . shades.gif Seriously, I don't think that motor ran on more than 4 cylinders at any given time and they still rolled it up to the line and ran it that way. barf.gif Personally, I would have been embarrassed/scared to run it sounding like it did.
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 25 2015, 10:21 AM) *

Awesome Nate! Can't wait to see the new motor in the car. Then get the report on how it compare's to your old one. Was the old a 2056? I forget

Yeah, 2056. Bone stock bottom-end and heads with only the flat-top 96mm P&C and the removal of the head gaskets for mods. Bottom-end and heads had around 150K miles on them since 1973.
aircooledtechguy
At a recent car show, I lifted up the carpet in the rear and noticed a crack in the cargo deck poking out from under the sound mat. blink.gif Seems as though the constant abuse from my right foot has taken a toll on this area. rolleyes.gif shades.gif

After investigation and removal of the sound mat, I discovered a "small crack" had developed that was right along the seam where the air duct is spot welded and some significant flexing of the surrounding area was happening. rolleyes.gif shades.gif

IPB Image

So after welding the crack and grinding the welds flat, I cut a 3/32" piece of steel plate that would distribute the load on the right side of the car over a large area spanning both the floor and the air duct. I drilled a couple dozen holes to rosette weld it to the floor and ensure it wasn't just the perimeter holding it all. The plate spans both the floor and the boxed air duct for extra rigidity. I'm much more comfortable now bolting in my race motor that has double the HP of the 2056. . . but I'm still gonna keep a close eye on it.

IPB Image
IPB Image
mgp4591
I've been a little out of the loop lately but are they still holding a Speed Week this year? I know alot has been canceled so it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't go on - some folks say yes, others say no... confused24.gif
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Aug 28 2015, 12:09 AM) *

I've been a little out of the loop lately but are they still holding a Speed Week this year? I know alot has been canceled so it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't go on - some folks say yes, others say no... confused24.gif

The two events put on by SCTA (Speed Week and The World Finals) have both been canceled due to rains and poor salt conditions. The World Finals is not until October, but they already canceled that one a couple weeks ago due to a mud flow that covered part of the long track. They won't hold an event without a long track.

The USFRA's event is World Of Speed and they are still monitoring the conditions. If they can get one or two short tracks out of whats there and if the salt is in good shape, their event is on. I'll find out if we're going NLT Sept 1st. (fingers crossed) popcorn[1].gif

Potash mining has really decimated the salt flats. There used to be a layer of salt 14" thick over most of the flats. Now after 70+ years of mining it's no thicker than about 2" but it's usually only 1/2-1" thick. . .

We may be seeing the end of an era if BLM doesn't get their heads out of their asses and begin to actually start managing and protecting the salt. dry.gif
rhodyguy
Are you running heat exchangers on the 2056?
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 28 2015, 04:22 PM) *

Are you running heat exchangers on the 2056?

Yes. The 2056 has a set of bus H/E mounted currently since it's my DD. I used to run a set of type4 H/Es but they just didn't give much heat.
aircooledtechguy
I got good news and bad news. . .

Good news: The new race motor that Josh built is in and it sounds GOOOOOOOD!!

https://youtu.be/KUBwnmRAI0Y

Bad news: about 1/2 hour after me and my buddy got it stuffed and hooked up, we found out that World of Speed 2015 has been canceled!! :evil: sad.gif

Back to the good news, . . . So I've got a full year to get it dyno tuned and fully broken-in. :wink:
rhodyguy
That sounds really good. Nice work josh! Interesting that the HEs will support that large displacement. When does josh get his driver's licence?
aircooledtechguy
I spend yesterday playing with the injection system on the car. I was having some sync issues and it traced back to the hall sensor/36-1 wheel clearance. So I closed that gap a bit and BAM!! I was off to the races!!

I like to test drive on the street outside my shop since it's a down hill coast to the shop if I run into any issues and get stranded. biggrin.gif I have to say that Josh nailed this build and knocked one out of the park!! It pulls like a freight train and with the extended reving this motor has, I can now do in 3rd gear what I could do in 4th before!! Needless to say, I was never able to get it into 4th on my test launches 'cause the road just isn't long enough.

It's a great street motor. It's docile and compliant like any stock motor,. . . until you mash the gas!! I look forward to it being fully broke-in since it'll be even more powerful then!! Mario Velotta from www.thedubshop.net is coming to the shop on the 15th for some fine tuning. She's ready!! driving.gif
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 31 2015, 06:24 AM) *

That sounds really good. Nice work josh! Interesting that the HEs will support that large displacement. When does josh get his driver's licence?

No HE on this motor. Just the 4 into 1 header into the banana can. I'll be on seat heaters ONLY with this motor installed. biggrin.gif
aircooledtechguy
While I await a set of push rod tube extensions (the cause of the leak), I'm relegated to only short trips around the local area. Still no real tuning opportunities so the tune is rough, but completely driveable. I warmed her up and took my friend for a short jaunt up the street and back so he could feel the new motor compared to the last one.

https://youtu.be/KPTj6_NLhto

driving.gif
rhodyguy
Was that red car @ 1:28 a t-3? Fast car Nate.
aircooledtechguy
Had an acquaintance take some low-res cell phone video of the Squarsche the other night. If you've wondered what a 2.7L Bischoff banana can sounds like on a big-4, here's how it sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea7b28DxnoE...e=youtube_gdata
euro911
Sounds great aktion035.gif
Maltese Falcon
Awesome+innovative square back ,great work !
I was watching some footage of last year's Carrera Panamera down Mexico way. The gal who was the co- driver of a 356 in the 2 liter class, stated that she was running a type 4. Also stated that they kept it below 140 mph as it got "Light" and started lifting. Guess that any aero aids are not allowed sad.gif
Type 4s in a 356 are a bonified Outlaw as well...quick too driving-girl.gif
Marty
aircooledtechguy
Prior to the flex-dam, this car would get noticeably light at around 100-105mph which made things get interesting quick. Now, it's solid at high speeds.
Dave_Darling
What's the high-pitched sound we hear after the car is started? Fan? Alternator belt?

Sounds very nice at speed!

--DD
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Dec 14 2015, 08:04 AM) *

What's the high-pitched sound we hear after the car is started? Fan? Alternator belt?

Sounds very nice at speed!

--DD

Straight-cut cam gears.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Aug 25 2015, 12:32 PM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 30 2015, 12:55 PM) *

thumb3d.gif

Click to view attachment

Do it!!

This guy showed-up last year in his 911.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I don't know what size the motor was (guessing 2.2/2.4L), but it was an MFI turbo engine that sounded like sh*t. For all the money and time thrown into that car, he only ran about 10mph faster than I did (around 105mph). . . shades.gif Seriously, I don't think that motor ran on more than 4 cylinders at any given time and they still rolled it up to the line and ran it that way. barf.gif Personally, I would have been embarrassed/scared to run it sounding like it did.

His name is Tom Woodford, from Nevada somewhere. Was from NJ a long time ago.
He owns a 914 6 that is race/rally prepared in tan and red with Hedonism sponsorship all over it.
I think the 6 is or was for sale recently,
Mark Epstein has had contact with him ?
I've never met him.
mgp4591
Just checked out your video (about time I'd guess!). Wow that's some acceleration! So that's what you're going to run at Bonneville next year? That's gonna turn some heads for sure! driving.gif
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Dec 14 2015, 09:53 PM) *

He owns a 914 6 that is race/rally prepared in tan and red with Hedonism sponsorship all over it.
I think the 6 is or was for sale recently,

It's been for sale since before it was finished... It started at an absurd price, and has probably gone up from there. But the market may be starting to catch up with it...

--DD
jim_hoyland
I met Tom at the Rennsport Reunion V at Laguna Seca. His car frequently goes to events. Nice guy, has a shop in Winnimucka, NV
Chris H.
Car needs a couple more lights.
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Dec 17 2015, 05:57 AM) *

Car needs a couple more lights.

. . . and horns.
Cracker
How cool is that! Your car sounds great! My first car was a '70 squareback that my parents bought new 2-weeks prior to my birth. They gave it to me 16-years later. Best damn heater ever created - it could start fires!

T
aircooledtechguy
January 9th, Josh & I headed down to Evergreen speedway to test & tune at the Auto-X. This was to be our maiden outing with the new motor that Josh built and the stable of extra ponies it has. Other than my poor driving skills, the car performed great and while cold (mid-40s), the weather was PERFECT and sunny. The day was not without it's minor issues though. . .

1. I haven't driven the car in almost 2 months because of the really cold weather and the car currently has no heat. So I forgot to re-adjust the shift linkage and it was a bit sticky going from 2nd to 3rd making it easy to accidentally shift into 5th. This made coming out onto the front straight at the end rather tricky and several shifts there were missed there throughout the day which really effected the lap times. My fault; not the car. Compared to the last time though, my speeds through the start/stop line at the end went up by 15mph with the new motor, so the acceleration is really improved.

2. I do much of my "tuning runs" at night since they are not exactly legal. I found out today in the light of day that above 4.5-5K rpms, my exhaust vacuum breather system pulls a lot of oil vapor directly into my muffler. It's like flipping on the "007 smoke screen". . . :evil: Embarrassing, but not a big deal and a simple fix. I never noticed that was happening until I drove it hard in the day light. laugh.gif Later in the day, I removed and capped the exhaust vent, and Viola!! No smoke. :roll: :wink:

3. I have got to migrate more weight to the front and put this gal on a diet in the rear. My Lexan windows are going in. I also need to add front camber and a new set of front tires. I found that stiffening the front made under-steer worse, so I softened-up the Konis in the front and she began to hook better in the corners.

I did have a couple incidents that were a bit scary. The R-rear tire drifted out on a corner on one run when Mario Velotta from the dubshop.net was riding with me and it hit a massive pot-hole on the edge of the track. At first I thought I had blown a tire or at the least bent a rim with the impact. Luckily no damage to anything. #-o If you want to see his video he shot of the run, check out The Dub Shop facebook page. . . :oops: The other incident was on the next run and I was giving Rob a ride. Apparently I need to add a handle for passengers to hold onto. He thought the red strap on the door would be a good place to hold on. He quickly opened the door while going through the slalom section. So every left-hander, the door would fly open with him holding onto the loop wondering what was going on. I had a short straight after a 90degree right-hander and told him "let go of the strap" while leaning over and shutting the door. laugh.gif We laughed our asses off about that the rest of the run!!

Here's a few shots from the day with videos to follow. . .

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
aircooledtechguy
I don't think it gets any closer than this. . . When I drifted the R-rear off the track, I took a hit to the deep sump and spun it about 15 degrees!! I am freakin' AMAZED that this thing did not/is not leaking!!! The wheel faired just fine in the ordeal. A skid plate may be in order or fast-tracking the dry sump system!!

Here's a short video. The rear view in the middle is the run I drifted into the hole at the track edge. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTaFLv9bKuU

Here's the damage. I dodged a bullet on that one!!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
strawman
IPB Image

Nate, I love the wagon and enjoy updates on your build. However, I think you might need a stiffer front anti-sway bar... looks like you're about to rub the door handle off! blink.gif
914werke
(Dave_Darling @ Dec 14 2015, 08:04 AM) *
--DD

Straight-cut cam gears.

Tell us more. Why did you go that way during your build vs Helical and what did you hope to achieve (besides the added noise)? smile.gif
Are you happy w/choice or have regrets?
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jan 17 2016, 07:07 PM) *

(Dave_Darling @ Dec 14 2015, 08:04 AM) *
--DD

Straight-cut cam gears.

Tell us more. Why did you go that way during your build vs Helical and what did you hope to achieve (besides the added noise)? smile.gif
Are you happy w/choice or have regrets?

Reduced parasitic loss compared to the stock helical gears = less HP required to turn the cam against the dual springs. This will enable more HP to get to the ground. Another benefit is that it does not load and wear the thrust surfaces on the cam bearings.

QUOTE(strawman @ Jan 17 2016, 06:57 PM) *

Nate, I love the wagon and enjoy updates on your build. However, I think you might need a stiffer front anti-sway bar... looks like you're about to rub the door handle off! blink.gif

The sway bar I have is a 1" hollow bar with 28 way adjust-ability. Currently it's about in the middle. I will be using a slightly stiffer setting next time. There is a balance though between stiff/soft and under/over steer.
aircooledtechguy
Spent another fun and exciting day at the track auto-X'ing the Squarsche. For those of you PNW guys who actually *DRIVE* your cars, this is a great place to learn car control and it's only $50!! Since my last outing I had repaired the sump, changed over to Mobil-1 full synthetic oil, moved the rev-limiter up from 5.6K to 6.5K, added 2 degrees of camber and re-set the toe on the front and beefed-up my left rear engine mount area since it had begun to crack like the right side did earlier (I knew that was coming).

These mods (mainly the camber/toe adjustments and the rev limiter) helped shave almost 2 seconds off my times. The track was similar, but they changed the gates through the slalom section which tested my sight/muscle memory/control a lot. Read that: I blew a lot of gates in the morning getting my rhythm on the course. It never rained, but was cool (mid 40F low 50s) and was clear by the end of the event; PERFECT!!

With a real set of sticky tires, I could probably shave another 2-3 seconds off my times easy. The tires I have now are almost bald on the fronts (maybe a 1/16"<) and just need to be wider & stickier to keep the rear-end under control. I never thought 235/40s would not be enough, but I think I'm going to have to step-up to 225/45 & 255/40s when I buy the sticky set. But better tire$ will have to wait unfortunately. I love going to Evergreen Speedway for these events. We had 71 cars show-up in total and i still got 17 runs. It's all about the seat-time. :twisted: Here's a couple shots from Saturday's action.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Here's a video of one of my cleaner, faster runs and also a not-so-clean one ride-a-long with Craig M. laugh.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmbXN7MYIdY
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.