Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT - Not to be political
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Meredith
QUOTE(krk @ Nov 2 2004, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE(Meredith @ Nov 2 2004, 03:27 PM)
Just voted.  Took 10 minutes total, including parking the car.  No line, and the guys at the table were even polite when I walked in and announced, "I don't know what to do."  And I got a sticker at the end!

Hey Mer... you sure you weren't at costco or wallmart? laugh.gif

kim.

Now that I think about it... idea.gif
ThinAir
I haven't had this much fun in a long time on this board!

I think I'll watch Blazing Saddles tonight instead of watching the news to see if the world will end tomorrow.
huh.gif givemebeer.gif beer3.gif blink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(newdeal2 @ Nov 2 2004, 04:37 PM)
I find it amazing...and imature...when one starts out trying to act "nuetral" and gets into a bunch of left wing rhetoric.

what about all the "right wing" rhetoric in this thread ???

i thought we were in a democracy ...
biggrin.gif Andy

PS: and i'm glad you're mature enough not to point out your political preference, as you stated in your other post ... wink.gif
Jeroen
Hey... I never claimed to be mature biggrin.gif
I really tried not to show my preferences... but when others didn't hesitate to, why stay behind lol2.gif
Allan
boldblue.gif I just voted. 10 minutes to get in and 15 to read all the prop info, DONE.
Howard
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 2 2004, 03:40 PM)
QUOTE(newdeal2 @ Nov 2 2004, 04:37 PM)
I find it amazing...and imature...when one starts out trying to act "nuetral" and gets into a bunch of left wing rhetoric.

what about all the "right wing" rhetoric in this thread ???

i thought we were in a democracy ...
biggrin.gif Andy

PS: and i'm glad you're mature enough not to point out your political preference, as you stated in your other post ... wink.gif

Vasn't zhis hijacked long ago?
MarkV
I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
MarkV
Go and tell your master that we have been charged by God with a sacred quest. If he will give us food and shelter for the night, he can join us in our quest for the Holy Grail.

You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly English k-nnnnniggets. Thpppppt! Thppt! Thppt!
SLITS
IPB Image

Hold it. The next man makes a move, the afro-american gets it...Drop it! For I swear, I'll blow this afro-american's head all over this town. Oh Lordy-lord, he's desperate. Do what he say. Do what he say.
MarkV
We, the white, god-fearing citizens of Rock Ridge wish to express our extreme displeasure with your choice of sheriff. Please remove him immediately. The fact that you have sent him here just goes to prove that you are the leading asshole in the state.
seanery
I agree with Howard Johnson
ThinAir
If I start watching movies as soon as I get home, I might be done watching all the movies that have been quoted at about the same time the election gets decided. That's IF it gets decided tonight. It's a good thing I don't mind watching them multiple times!
Aaron Cox
damn near lost a four hundred dollar hand car!
MarkV
Now come on boys, where's your spirit? I don't hear no singin'. When you were slaves, you sang like birds. Go on. How 'bout "a good ole work song?
MarkV
Maybe I could turn this thing into my advantage if I could find a sheriff who so offends the citizens of Rock Ridge that his very appearance would drive them out of town. (To the audience) But where would I find such a man? (gesturing) Why am I asking you?
Howard
Oh, Boyyys..
That's you admins. Can we please have humor and pet threads nailed. It's getting tiring using our best stuff just to break up the nasties..
redshift
Everyone: Randolph Scott?

Everyone (sings): RANDOLPH SCOTT!

M
MarkV
Qualifications?

Rape, murder, arson, and rape.

You said rape twice.

(gleefully) I like rape.

Charming. Sign right here.
MarkV
Mount up, men! We'll head 'em off at the pass.

'Head them off at the pass?' I hate that cliche. (He fires his pistol into Taggart's left foot)
Howard
Ilsa : I wasn't sure you were the same. Let's see, the last time we met...
Rick : Was La Belle Aurore.
Ilsa : How nice, you remembered. But of course, that was the day the Germans marched into Paris.
Rick : Not an easy day to forget.
Ilsa : No.
Rick : I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
MarkV
Throw out your hands
Stick out your tush
Hands on your hips
Give 'em a push
You'll be surprised
You're doing the French Mistake!
Voila!
SLITS
IPB Image

And now Princess Vespa, I have you in my clutches, to have my wicked way with you, the way I want to. No, no, go away, I hate you! And yet... I find you strangely attractive. Of course you do! Druish princesses are often attracted to money and power, and I have both, and you *know* it! No, no, leave me alone! No, kiss me! No! Stop! Yes, yes! Oh, oh, oh! Ohhhh, your helmet is so big!
redshift
Listen Betty, don't start up with your white zone shit again!
seanery
lol2.gif
The white zone is for loading and unloading of pasengers only :finger2:
redshift
What's the avatar Sean, they trying to get your car finished for the '08 run?

=o0

m
Joe Bob
QUOTE(SLITS @ Nov 2 2004, 03:55 PM)
IPB Image

Hold it. The next man makes a move, the afro-american gets it...Drop it! For I swear, I'll blow this afro-american's head all over this town. Oh Lordy-lord, he's desperate. Do what he say. Do what he say.

Great....I post an avatar with a vague reference to this scene and all the gun nuts give me shit.....
MarkV
The planet Spaceball has run out of air and have very little time left. Under the command of President Skroob and the evil Dark Helmet, they set out to break through the atmospheric shield of nearby Druidia and rob their air.

Their plan is to kidnap the Druidia princess Vespa and use her to get the code to release the shield. However, before Helmet can kidnap her, she is rescued by Lone Starr – who has taken the job to get enough money to pay off the ruthless Pizza the Hutt.
SirAndy
WE BRAKE FOR NOBODY
redshift
Pat Robertson:"Now stay with me on this one folks. Sally Struthers has a Tiberian junker, which is the favored ship of the Huts, and she has trapped our new CBC ship in a, uh, postronic tractor beam. So we're going to need an ionic tractor disruptor. Not a regular ionic tractor disruptor, but a negative ionic tractor disruptor to help spread the word of Jesus. [mutters] I look like a fuckin idiot up here."
MarkV
-"Your Cuffs Your Cuffs I Don't Like Your Cuffs. A Man's Cuff's Should Be Even With The Tip Of His PeePee, Your's Are All The Way Down To Your Balls!"
"At Least I Have Mine."
"Bitch."
SLITS
IPB Image

The show has been cancelled...but the adventure is just beginning.
rick 918-S
We did our part. For the good, bad , or indifferent.. only time will tell.
Meredith
I'd like to give a shout out to MarkV for being the most consistent anti-political, pro-Blazing Saddles poster ever. Congratulations!

I think I'll run out and rent "Blazing Saddles" now. Hey Dad, busy tonight?

Mer
Matt Meyer
It's twue, It's twue!
redshift
It's his avatar that absa lute lee kills m e.

M
Carl
wacko.gif Holy crap! I do some work for a while and look at what you've done to this thread!
redshift
Ok, that's it:

This thread is closed.

M
Carl
"With 10% of the precincts reporting, Nathan and Benny are leading in electoral and popular votes", Dan Rather.

(Kim: fixed it)
krk
Carl: If you'd've said 'dan rather', we'd've believed you.

Mer: I've got it -- time for a puppy for you!

kim.
redshift
Damnit! I closed this thread! Respect me! Look at my evilness!

<---------------------

You think I won't use my tremendous powers of.. nevermind my secret tremendous powers... you'd just be well off turning around, right now, and posting to another thread.

Please, don't make me angry.... you wouldn't like it when I'm angry.

M
Carl
Your mother and I have clearly been deficient in your education. We've failed to expose you to the more subtle, the delicate, the fine parts of American humor. Such exquisite delivery of timing and taste and you've yet to experience it. Poor dear.

Better go get it. I'd hate to spend the entire evening with nothing to do but wait for Nathan and Benny's victory party. grouphug.gif
Meredith
QUOTE(redshift @ Nov 2 2004, 06:22 PM)
Damnit! I closed this thread! Respect me! Look at my evilness!

<---------------------

You think I won't use my tremendous powers of.. nevermind my secret tremendous powers... you'd just be well off turning around, right now, and posting to another thread.

Please, don't make me angry.... you wouldn't like it when I'm angry.

M

You are so strange. laugh.gif

In other news, my fantasy football team, the Mademoiselles, is in first place again!

Mer
Rusty
An Arkansas bulletin board....
Meredith
QUOTE(Carl @ Nov 2 2004, 06:24 PM)
Your mother and I have clearly been deficient in your education. We've failed to expose you to the more subtle, the delicate, the fine parts of American humor. Such exquisite delivery of timing and taste and you've yet to experience it. Poor dear.

Better go get it. I'd hate to spend the entire evening with nothing to do but wait for Nathan and Benny's victory party. grouphug.gif

Withhold "Blazing Saddles", don't take me to Disneyland, anything else you want to do to ruin my life?!

biggrin.gif
redshift
If you all don't start conforming, my plan may take longer than I had first thought.

sad.gif

smile.gif

M
Aaron Cox
meredith, you HAVE to have seen monty python right?

if not, your parents are guilty pf child abuse lol2.gif
Meredith
No Monty Python, either. sad.gif Should I call child services?

BUT, I just got back from Blockbuster. biggrin.gif Blazing Saddles is showing tonight at the Cilker household! Woohoo!

Mer
ThinAir
QUOTE(Carl @ Nov 2 2004, 07:06 PM)
wacko.gif Holy crap! I do some work for a while and look at what you've done to this thread!

Have you been mostly dead all day? huh.gif
ThinAir
QUOTE(Meredith @ Nov 2 2004, 07:42 PM)
No Monty Python, either. sad.gif Should I call child services?

BUT, I just got back from Blockbuster. biggrin.gif Blazing Saddles is showing tonight at the Cilker household! Woohoo!

Mer

You are indeed deprived. So tomorrow night you need to watch Monty Python's Holy Grail and the next night it's The Princess Bride.
Joe Bob
It's only a silly little rabbit.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.