Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G&R ALL 914 RUSTY PARTS SWAP MEET & ANIMAL FLESH ROAST
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
arkitect
I'm hoping to make it down to this. Plan on bringing a set of Riviera wheels and a progressive carb setup.

Dave
JRust
Was half considering making the trip down. I do have plenty of shit to sell. Of course hauling it all down there just to haul it back makes no sense. Anybody need some 16x7 fuchs? I have 2 pairs of 16x7 with 911 part #'s, 1 pair of 16x7 fuchs with 951 part #'s. Then 2 pairs of 16x8 Fuchs with 951 part #'s. Those are fairly fluid I would think. I also have a nice IMSA front bumper, A water cooled 1970 roller (my v8 car with no drivetrain) full 5 lug conversion. SC front end with 944T calipers, AA gt repro flares butt welded & prepped to paint.

Hummm idea.gif Okay quite a bit of other shit too that I'd be happy to drive down just to leave there dry.gif . If anybody needs any of this PM me & tell me to bring it cause your going to buy it. Otherwise I'll stay home & watch the thread from my couch evilgrin.gif . It is only a 17 hour drive one way rolleyes.gif
Ben and Ralph
QUOTE(JRust @ Oct 13 2014, 09:59 PM) *

Was half considering making the trip down. I do have plenty of shit to sell. Of course hauling it all down there just to haul it back makes no sense. Anybody need some 16x7 fuchs? I have 2 pairs of 16x7 with 911 part #'s, 1 pair of 16x7 fuchs with 951 part #'s. Then 2 pairs of 16x8 Fuchs with 951 part #'s. Those are fairly fluid I would think. I also have a nice IMSA front bumper, A water cooled 1970 roller (my v8 car with no drivetrain) full 5 lug conversion. SC front end with 944T calipers, AA gt repro flares butt welded & prepped to paint.

Hummm idea.gif Okay quite a bit of other shit too that I'd be happy to drive down just to leave there dry.gif . If anybody needs any of this PM me & tell me to bring it cause your going to buy it. Otherwise I'll stay home & watch the thread from my couch evilgrin.gif . It is only a 17 hour drive one way rolleyes.gif

PM Sent!
RFoulds
I will be there, bringing the 99% completed Willow Green 914 for sale. Priced at $16,000, way above the CSOB level usually seen around here. unsure.gif

Mike D.
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Oct 10 2014, 08:06 PM) *

I am going to take the long way to drive down on Saturday. driving.gif
chowtime.gif Any recommendations for dinner locations? Anybody else in town early want to join me? beerchug.gif

John, you can stay at my place, I cook, and the guest room is a 31' RV! I'm not exactly on the way but hey its free!

Anybody interested in the 2270 car? I can bring it for test drives! Price drop, $6500. biggrin.gif
oldschool
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Oct 10 2014, 11:12 PM) *

I'll be there, but all I'm gonna say is that I don't know which car to take... I'm gonna leave it at that. biggrin.gif confused24.gif

av-943.gif got it...coool
7TPorsh
Hey can I come to this thing again or have I been exiled? I promise not to put a sticker on anything. biggrin.gif

Cool the year the helicoptor showed up...
76-914
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Oct 15 2014, 11:38 AM) *

Hey can I come to this thing again or have I been exiled? I promise not to put a sticker on anything. biggrin.gif

Only people of fine upstanding qualities and moral character shall be banned from this event. I should warn you that we never know which Ron will show up but whichever one it is, he farts a lot. dry.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Oct 14 2014, 11:31 PM) *

John, you can stay at my place, I cook, and the guest room is a 31' RV! I'm not exactly on the way but hey its free!

Thanks Mike. pray.gif I think I have this one under control. However, . . . . If you want to bring the RV to Laguna for Rennsport and park on turn 5 . . . . poke.gif
7TPorsh
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 15 2014, 06:24 PM) *

Only people of fine upstanding qualities and moral character shall be banned from this event. I should warn you that we never know which Ron will show up but whichever one it is, he farts a lot. dry.gif

Oh, so that wasn't a drum roll....
7TPorsh
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 15 2014, 06:24 PM) *

Oh, so that wasn't a drum roll....
76-914
Elliot has always been allowed in. That's the benchmark so I'm pretty sure your good. av-943.gif
7TPorsh
Always fun at G&R

Click to view attachment
MATCHBOX914
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment icon_bump.gif av-943.gif
r_towle

The area is under survelliance 24/7

You may want to make sur EVERYONE knows this.....just saying
SLITS
QUOTE(r_towle @ Oct 16 2014, 07:33 PM) *

Signs are posted!
boogie_man
QUOTE(MATCHBOX914 @ Oct 16 2014, 06:46 PM) *

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
76-914
The Chili is on. The middle one is yours Ellyut. I had a Hell of a time getting that Cow Chip in such a small vessel. For the rest of you; This might be the last year that I use Armadillo meat. Those suckers are Hell to shell. And as you know, CA is in a severe drought so used transmission oil was substituted in it's place. chowtime.gif

Click to view attachment
Elliot Cannon
I've got this one Kent. icon_bump.gif About one week till the G&R. You will be missing a good time if you don't show up. Plus if you don't show, you will be talking about in very unflattering terms. poke.gif
euro911
Packing up the Westy this week. I don't know why confused24.gif ... hardly ever sell anything dry.gif

laugh.gif
76-914
icon_bump.gif poke.gif Did I detect the slight hint of a whine?
drive-ability
I'll be there, my car isn't running yet but won't miss it.

My Car sawzall-smiley.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 18 2014, 11:14 AM) *

I've got this one Kent. icon_bump.gif About one week till the G&R. You will be missing a good time if you don't show up. Plus if you don't show, you will be talking about in very unflattering terms. poke.gif

AH.....Elliot......it was this weekend. biggrin.gif

poke.gif
dlo914
Bringing:

1- Uncracked Underdash Knee Pad
1- Uncracked Targa Bar Pad
1- Dual gauge pod (Volt & Oil Temp)
1- Useable Front Euro Lens
1- Engine Grill + Porsche lettering
1- GT engine grill
1- Uncracked black driver-side door panel
Some 914 T-shirts
And some small tid bits.

See everyone Sunday!
Cuda911
Ah foo, I'm on my way to Vegas on that day, otherwise would attend and bring some FREE Ebola to share with all.

Hmm... need to check the maps, I think it's on the way to Vegas from here. We will be in the Gayman though.

What time do you think folks will be there until?
ruby914
I drove the WRX914 to work the other day. Yes, got my axles worked out and the Suby trans in. I hope to be driving it down next weekend driving.gif

SLITS
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Oct 19 2014, 11:41 PM) *

What time do you think folks will be there until?

Generally, most everyone is gone by 2PM.

And yes, if you are coming up 215, you will pass right by. Blaine/3rd St exit on the 215 in Riverside is within 1.5 miles and Vegas is 3.5 - 4 hrs from here.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 19 2014, 05:44 AM) *

icon_bump.gif poke.gif Did I detect the slight hint of a whine?

Wine? Did someone say "wine"? I'll have some of that. beer3.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(914_teener @ Oct 19 2014, 08:33 PM) *

poke.gif

Hah! It's the week end following Halloween genius. poke.gif Nice try. av-943.gif
euro911
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 20 2014, 10:36 AM) *
QUOTE(914_teener @ Oct 19 2014, 08:33 PM) *

poke.gif
Hah! It's the week end following Halloween genius. poke.gif Nice try. av-943.gif
I thought we scheduled the Halloween Run for Oct 39th confused24.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Oct 16 2014, 05:12 PM) *
Always fun at G&R Click to view attachment
MATCHBOX914
[quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Guns waiting! fighting19.gif ar15.gif sawzall-smiley.gif ar15.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
arkitect
Anyone have a extra drop link for the front sway bar they could bring?

Missing one for my daughter's car. Looking forward to this event.

Dave
bdstone914
QUOTE(arkitect @ Oct 20 2014, 05:35 PM) *

Anyone have a extra drop link for the front sway bar they could bring?

Missing one for my daughter's car. Looking forward to this event.

Dave

Dave
I have one. Actually I have many. Will try to remember to bring one. Pm me your phone number. Not sure that I know you
Bruce
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Oct 19 2014, 11:41 PM) *

I think it's on the way to Vegas from here. We will be in the Gayman though.

Perfect. first.gif Stop at the Swap Meet and we can have a Cayman Caravan to Vegas.
JRust
I won't be making the trip down. Just to much going on to justify it. You guys have a ball & buy some really rare rolleyes.gif parts for me
'73-914kid
Looks like I'll be arriving in the -6 from Pomona, and my dad is driving the new car up from Vista. After a few minor electrical fixes in the fuse panel (corrosion) we took it on a 200 round trip down to San Diego and back. He's now using the car as a daily commuter to and from work... 60 mile round trip, and the car hasn't skipped a beat. What a concept from 40 year old L-Jet. rolleyes.gif Major props to Dave on all the work that has already been done on the car..
IPB Image
76-914
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Oct 20 2014, 09:39 PM) *

Looks like I'll be arriving in the -6 from Pomona, and my dad is driving the new car up from Vista. After a few minor electrical fixes in the fuse panel (corrosion) we took it on a 200 round trip down to San Diego and back. He's now using the car as a daily commuter to and from work... 60 mile round trip, and the car hasn't skipped a beat. What a concept from 40 year old L-Jet. Major props to Dave on all the work that has already been done on the car.. rolleyes.gif
IPB Image

You'll need to give Paul a 30 min head start. av-943.gif lol-2.gif
andys
I'm bringing the following list of stuff to sell:

-914-4 Front suspension with Koni SA shocks
-Rain tray
-Rain tray drain hoses with rubber grommets
-Heater blower
-901 transaxle w/starter and rear mounts
-Rennspeed fiberglass front bumper. Never mounted
-Mitcom 916 rear bumper. Never mounted
-Relay board with cover
-Late driver's door; gutted
-Windshield washer reservoir
-911 aluminum front cross member
-Front cross member splash pan with rubber
-Nice shifter with boot
-5 lug wheel spacers; 1 3/4", 2 ea.
-2 sets of NOS NGK BP6ES spark plugs
-Engine bay plastic air deflector with bolts
-Late fuel pump cover
-Rear brake proportioning valve
-'75 CAT/Reactor speedo box

Might find a few more things by Sunday.

Andys
MATCHBOX914
Click to view attachmentI can't wait any longer icon_bump.gif hissyfit.gif
Elliot Cannon
I have a good gas tank with the return line blocked off WITH EPOXY. I'll bring it if someone wants it but won't if no one does. I have a set of sun visors and one axle with cv joints and new boots that I just cleaned and greased.
r_towle
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 22 2014, 09:34 PM) *

I have a good gas tank with the return line blocked off WITH RTV. I'll bring it if someone wants it but won't if no one does. I have a set of sun visors and one axle with cv joints and new boots that I just cleaned and greased.

Fixed it for you.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(r_towle @ Oct 22 2014, 06:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 22 2014, 09:34 PM) *

I have a good gas tank with the return line blocked off WITH RTV. I'll bring it if someone wants it but won't if no one does. I have a set of sun visors and one axle with cv joints and new boots that I just cleaned and greased.

Fixed it for you.

Edited it for you. slap.gif smoke.gif
bdstone914
Hi Elliot,

I don't need your gas tank but is it an early type with metal evapo tank or late with plastic tank? The brackets on the tank are different. I have sold a couple of tanks lately as they can get rust holes.

Bruce
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 22 2014, 08:21 PM) *

Hi Elliot,

I don't need your gas tank but is it an early type with metal evapo tank or late with plastic tank? The brackets on the tank are different. I have sold a couple of tanks lately as they can get rust holes.

Bruce

NO evapo tank. Just the filler neck with a metal flange around it.
monkeyboy
Since I am converting to FI, I will be bringing along my unused Raby linkage for Dellortos. Still in the box if anyone is interested.
76-914
QUOTE(monkeyboy @ Oct 22 2014, 09:11 PM) *

Since I am converting to FI, I will be bringing along my unused Raby linkage for Dellortos. Still in the box if anyone is interested.

Smart move. T minus 70 hr's
SLITS
Kent,

we have spoons & bowls also .............
76-914
thumb3d.gif
tpines
I'll be there and I'll be bringing some nice fiberglass 916 bumpers F and R. A pretty nice 73 chrome rear bumper, a pair of valance panels, and a pretty nice 74 steering wheel with horn pad. Looking forward to it!

Clark.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.