Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rennsport V
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
'73-914kid
It's 2am and I can't sleep.. go figure. My dad and I leave Pomona around 12:00 noon today with cars loaded full of camping gear. Find the silver and blue 914's in General Camping and stop by if you guys get the chance.
naro914
8am on the plane to SFO
GeorgeRud
Leaving O'Hare Airport at 10:30 today, should enjoy a nice dinner in Monterey this evening. Then, over to Porsche Nirvana this weekend!
EdwardBlume
Travel safe! smile.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Sep 24 2015, 01:56 AM) *

It's 2am and I can't sleep.. go figure. My dad and I leave Pomona around 12:00 noon today with cars loaded full of camping gear. Find the silver and blue 914's in General Camping and stop by if you guys get the chance.

You have every reason to be excited. If this is like IV - it will be incredible. Likely better.
jim_hoyland

Which camp site #
jim_hoyland
Anyone know whether Sierra Madre will have a booth ? There a small item I want to buy or order.
'73-914kid
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Sep 24 2015, 05:48 AM) *

Which camp site #

General camping, which is free for all, no marked spots. We usually end up on the outside of turn 10.
naro914
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Sep 24 2015, 08:25 AM) *

Leaving O'Hare Airport at 10:30 today, should enjoy a nice dinner in Monterey this evening. Then, over to Porsche Nirvana this weekend!

Hey! We fly through OHare...just landed there now. AA . Flight leaves at 10:08ish
Betty
Our flight leaves DFW at noon, flying to San Francisco, then driving down Highway 1 to the HoJo in Marina.

We are SO psyched, can barely stand it. Our first Rennsport... we finally get to see a 917. :-)
jim_hoyland
Leaving Cambria at 11 for a scenic drive up Hwy 1 for the HJo in Marina. Sun is out, perfect driving weather.
jeffdon
Headed out of Oakland this afternoon, and plan on meandering down HWY 1. Should hit the Marina HOJO by 5!!!!
RoadGlue
Rolling into Seaside around 10 PM Friday and then we'll be at the track all day Saturday. I'll probably be wearing my Gulf T-Shirt. Say hi if you see me! I'll probably be hanging with GMS and Dug. :-)
Alphaogre
We are posted up! beerchug.gif
Click to view attachment
naro914
Ok, when people introduce themselves, somehow we need to introduce our 914world screen name. Jeffdon, I think we met last night in the parking lot??
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(naro914 @ Sep 25 2015, 05:17 AM) *

Ok, when people introduce themselves, somehow we need to introduce our 914world screen name. Jeffdon, I think we met last night in the parking lot??

agree.gif
I have a sharpie if we want to write screen names on people's heads.

I walked up to a guy last night with a yellow 914 here in the Can Am spaces and asked if he was on the 914world site..... he said no. I put my sharpie back in my pocket. lol-2.gif
jeffdon
QUOTE(naro914 @ Sep 25 2015, 05:17 AM) *

Yep, that was me!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.