Full Version: My Frame Repair Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
cdmcse
My Jackstands are lonely...
cdmcse
The Car is back on its wheels...
cdmcse
Had to wash the crap off of it. Cookies w/ 205-60-15s. It still has no rear brakes and the front swaybar isnt installed so I can't drive it...but soon.
cdmcse
Fat rubber...
cdmcse
Stuck in a cheap fire extinguisher just in case...
brp914

hooray!!! aktion035.gif

I'm jealous - my teeners wont rust. But then my "progress" thread would look like yours in reverse.
cdmcse
A few parting shots. I have got most of the bugs sorted out and she is moving and stopping gud.
cdmcse
Nuther...
cdmcse
Rear
cdmcse
Last one. Engine. I guess this offically completes my rust repair, another one saved from the rust disease laugh.gif .

I'm sure I'll have more projects to show you this winter.
Cire
QUOTE(cdmcse @ Apr 21 2005, 11:50 PM) *

More Progress, it is too nice outside for my teener to be on jackstands. Fitting the Right outer suspension mount (Thanks Cloudbuster for the rust-free CA part).

I noticed in this picture you put in a bolt in your rear trailing arm bracket before you did your welding on the rear end. Do you think it can warp? Not worth taking a chance? Interesting. Dont have that part still laying around do you? = )

Thanks for your thoughts. I love all the pictures. = )

Eric
SirAndy
QUOTE(Cire @ Nov 1 2009, 08:14 PM) *

QUOTE(cdmcse @ Apr 21 2005, 11:50 PM) *

More Progress, it is too nice outside for my teener to be on jackstands. Fitting the Right outer suspension mount (Thanks Cloudbuster for the rust-free CA part).

I noticed in this picture you put in a bolt in your rear trailing arm bracket before you did your welding on the rear end. Do you think it can warp? Not worth taking a chance? Interesting. Dont have that part still laying around do you? = )

Thanks for your thoughts. I love all the pictures. = )

Eric

This thread is 4 years old ... shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.