Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 "Esterle" Dash top GB -Level 2 discount availale until all orders filled $150 off
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
shelby/914
Was wondering the same thing. Email said it would ship on the 5th, but nothing since. Anyone else received theirs recently?

Not worried, just wondering.

Dan
AZ914
I just received a shipping notification from FedEx a couple of days ago so they are still going out.
914four
QUOTE(shelby/914 @ Dec 11 2015, 04:04 PM) *

Was wondering the same thing. Email said it would ship on the 5th, but nothing since. Anyone else received theirs recently?

Dan

Received a similar e-mail 11/18 giving me a ship date of 12/8 and that I would receive tracking information as soon as it ships.

Nothing so far... confused24.gif
Mikey914
I just got back in and will follow up Monday to see where we are.
raynekat
What is the current backlog shipping date for these dash tops at this time?

I've got the money ready, but need the delivery to fit a specific window....before Jan 13 here in Oregon.

Thanks
relentless
Got my new dash top today - looks great.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas Mark!
914four
QUOTE(914four @ Dec 13 2015, 10:21 AM) *

QUOTE(shelby/914 @ Dec 11 2015, 04:04 PM) *

Dan

Received a similar e-mail 11/18 giving me a ship date of 12/8 and that I would receive tracking information as soon as it ships.

Nothing so far... confused24.gif

Received my shipping notice today. Should be here 12/24... Merry Christmas to me. santa_smiley.gif
Mikey914
Yes these are about 10 days off schedule, but we are getting to the end of the list finally. These will all be complete in the next 20 days. Yeah!
rick 918-S
These dash tops are a huge deal! I am very impressed with the quality and appearance! Thanks again for making this happen Mark!
jeffzm
Just ordered mine, still at the discount price. WHEW! thought I missed it.

thanks, Jeff
Mikey914
Getting caught back up shipped 12 last week. biggrin.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 21 2015, 01:38 PM) *

Getting caught back up shipped 12 last week. biggrin.gif

Got mine today.
Look Great!
Thank you.
euro911
Mine was delivered on Saturday biggrin.gif ... been too busy to even open the box though dry.gif
Mblizzard
Finally installed mine today! Amazing how much it changes the look of the car.

As a note, the plastic nuts don't seem to work so well on the non-factory studs in the dash. I found just using steel nuts made the task of starting the nuts possible. I could not get a single plastic nut to start on the studs. Could be operator error!

But still a huge improvement.
GregAmy
Is yours one of the early ones? Mine is. I sent a note to Mark noting that it was a true PITA to get the nuts started, quite easy to cross-thread them. And then when you try to back them out to restart, they pull the studs out of the dash panel. Grrrrrr...!

He noted that they are now tapering the plastic studs to make it easier to start the nuts (see the thread on the mis-shipped pencil sharpener) and that they are using Loc-Tite on the plastic studs in the dash. I recommend that for anyone with the earlier, non-tapered ones.

GA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.