Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK! Weekend fund drive for Brad! Let's see how
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
mk114
I want to thank everyone in this forum for your support with my questions I know you have heard a thousand times so this is my way of giving back to someone who is you Mentor, friend and club member

Just donated 9.14 through paypal
Brad Roberts
Update:

Private Investigator was hired last week. My next court date is April 20th. If you dont hear back from me after the 20th (or see pics of me at the WCC) then I took the jail time.

If I take this to trial.. I'll probably have to come up with another 10k. We will see.

B
olav
Holy Crap!

I just found out about this.

You should take it to court and not do the jail time.

[some details removed to protect the innocent biggrin.gif]

I just donated $100.00 bucks to help you out too.

If there is anything else I can do...
Rgreen914
QUOTE (Brad Roberts @ Apr 5 2005, 10:07 AM)
"...then I took the jail time..."

Brad

Are you thinking about a "nolo" plea, hopefully to a misdemeanor? I hope you're not thinking of taking a plea bargain on a felony charge.

Ron
Lyressa Roberts
agree.gif I agree. Definitely no plea on a felony.
spare time toys
I may be dumb about this but didnt the guys insurance pay him for the car? If so its thier problem because its thier car after a settlement isnt it? confused24.gif
aircooledboy
Whoa there, y'all. ohmy.gif We're getting a little too fact specific here.

As a quasi member of the defense team, I'm asking you to not refer to facts or questions which could lead to the cop types swinging by your world to ask a few questions. Trust me when I tell you that the San Mateo boys are monitoring this board regularly, and they have demonstrated a clear lack of desire to treat Brad fairly. Let's not give them anything to use as step toward hurting Brad.

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.