Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Rocks Classic 2016 edition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
brant
Jason Cobb is trying to attend!
mgp4591
QUOTE(rnellums @ Jun 21 2016, 09:00 PM) *

I'm booked. Hopefully will be getting my Roomie there in a 914 as well! Anyone have a reasonable roller hidden away they want to offload?

Uh... I think you've got more than one car. Of each make probably... shades.gif
rnellums
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Jul 6 2016, 07:56 PM) *

QUOTE(rnellums @ Jun 21 2016, 09:00 PM) *

I'm booked. Hopefully will be getting my Roomie there in a 914 as well! Anyone have a reasonable roller hidden away they want to offload?

Uh... I think you've got more than one car. Of each make probably... shades.gif

We appear to have found one! Not much of a looker at the moment, but it has good bones. Signal Orange is the original color (72 1.7). Not driveable at the moment, but I should make it to RRC!
StratPlayer
John Peterson I don't see your name on the attendee list..... confused24.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Jul 8 2016, 04:24 PM) *

John Peterson I don't see your name on the attendee list..... confused24.gif

Jimmy,

Look at the 8th name down - JP= John Peterson
StratPlayer
Hell I'm just getting old.....
Kansas 914
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Jul 8 2016, 04:58 PM) *

biggrin.gif

I am right there with you brother - cheers!
brant
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Jul 8 2016, 04:58 PM) *

Never!
snakemain
Considering it now that I've moved. Only 5ish hours. If I can get the car running right.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(snakemain @ Jul 8 2016, 07:30 PM) *

Considering it now that I've moved. Only 5ish hours. If I can get the car running right.

There is one other member in Rio Ranch thinking about the trip.

Of course if you make it you have to drive through Durango!

brant

You should go.
Madswede
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Jul 8 2016, 07:35 PM) *

That's me! I'm uncertain because of my job and my dog...life, to sum it up. By the way, welcome to Rio Rancho! bye1.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Madswede @ Jul 8 2016, 08:47 PM) *

That's me! I'm uncertain because of my job and my dog...life, to sum it up. By the way, welcome to Rio Rancho! bye1.gif

Just bring your dog. There are usually a few among us wink.gif

Matty900
Going to try and make it if I can get my 72 painted and back on the road by then. 1200 miles one way, going to have to get a trailer. I will bring some 914rubber goodies along for the participants. Wish me luck on getting the car done.
Matt
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Jul 8 2016, 11:31 PM) *

Going to try and make it if I can get my 72 painted and back on the road by then. 1200 miles one way, going to have to get a trailer. I will bring some 914rubber goodies along for the participants. Wish me luck on getting the car done.
Matt

Matt,

I hope you can make it.

It is a great event and the driving roads around here are without equal anywhere in the country. Of course I am biased........

driving.gif driving-girl.gif
snakemain
QUOTE(Madswede @ Jul 8 2016, 09:47 PM) *

QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Jul 8 2016, 07:35 PM) *

Thanks! Hope you can make it. Would be cool to convoy.

Wife is good with it, so if I can get the car working right, I'm good to go. Hopefully it's not as hot here in Sep as it is now! Sheesh! (it's too effin hot to be in the garage)
Kansas 914
QUOTE(snakemain @ Jul 9 2016, 04:29 PM) *

Hopefully it's not as hot here in Sep as it is now! Sheesh! (it's too effin hot to be in the garage)

High here in Durango today was 82 and was in the 50's this morning....
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 8 2016, 09:14 PM) *

QUOTE(Madswede @ Jul 8 2016, 08:47 PM) *

Just bring your dog. There are usually a few among us wink.gif

Are you talking about Kent's car? Very unkind. av-943.gif
VegasRacer
There must be something going on in Moab that weekend.
I was looking at hotels for Sunday night, most are sold out and the Motel 6 was $160. blink.gif
Guess I will be staying in Green River on my trip back home.
mgp4591
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jul 10 2016, 10:39 PM) *

There must be something going on in Moab that weekend.
I was looking at hotels for Sunday night, most are sold out and the Motel 6 was $160. blink.gif
Guess I will be staying in Green River on my trip back home.

You've got the Moab Music Festival and the Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders motorcycle club all on that weekend. Green River is your best bet unless you're feelin' spry and truck on to Richfield. Less cash and right on I-70... shades.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Jul 11 2016, 01:41 AM) *

. . . . . Less cash and right on I-70... shades.gif

I-70. splat.gif No Way.

Hwy 12 is always my preferred route to traverse the Beehive State. driving.gif biggrin.gif
Ferg
Booked at the state park just up the road.

May be a bit much for the wife to ride her cruiser bike to parking lot festivities, so I will be her chauffeur.

mgp4591
Bbummpp... icon_bump.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jul 11 2016, 08:42 AM) *

May be a bit much for the wife to ride her cruiser bike to parking lot festivities, so I will be her chauffeur.

lol-2.gif
snakemain
Booked!

If the car won't make it, I'll drive the Macan.
jim_hoyland
OK- booked a flight to Montrose for the 7th ( the 8th was full ), and booked a room. Any thoughts on travelling from the airport in Montrose to the hotel ? 27 miles .... sad.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 15 2016, 10:55 AM) *

OK- booked a flight to Montrose for the 7th ( the 8th was full ), and booked a room. Any thoughts on travelling from the airport in Montrose to the hotel ? 27 miles .... sad.gif

Too bad you didn't fly into Durango - I know some people there...... happy11.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Jul 15 2016, 10:00 AM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 15 2016, 10:55 AM) *

Too bad you didn't fly into Durango - I know some people there...... happy11.gif

I was thinking about it but I found a bargain flight for about 1/2......
green914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 15 2016, 09:55 AM) *

What time does your flight arrive? We will be arriving in the late afternoon on the 7th, if time works out I could pick at airport.

Jerry
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(green914 @ Jul 15 2016, 10:09 AM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 15 2016, 09:55 AM) *

What time does your flight arrive? We will be arriving in the late afternoon on the 7th, if time works out I could pick at airport.

Jerry

That would be very cool ! I arrive on United Express # 4562 WEDNESDAY around 12:30 pm.

If anyone cancels that reserved a room with a King bed, I want it: when I booked they charged more before the room has a queen bed and the lady said the rooms with Kings were all booked

Jerry. I'll PM my tele to you
Kansas 914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 15 2016, 11:03 AM) *

I was thinking about it but I found a bargain flight for about 1/2......

Durango is not a cheap airport to fly in/out of.....
jim_hoyland
Does anyone know other lodging close to the Ridgeway ? If there is a place close by I'd like to check their prices.... smile.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 15 2016, 12:10 PM) *

Does anyone know other lodging close to the Ridgeway ? If there is a place close by I'd like to check their prices.... smile.gif

Jim,

This is the only other hotel in Ridgway: http://chipeta.com/
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Jul 15 2016, 11:36 AM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 15 2016, 12:10 PM) *

Jim,

This is the only other hotel in Ridgway: http://chipeta.com/

Thanks Mike, checked it out looks really nice, It was a little more $ and I could see how far it is from the Ridgeway. I'm booked : looking forward to seeing Telluride again, last time I was there was 1977 or so,,
VegasRacer
Click to view attachment
SharonG
Hey Folks, book your rooms! beerchug.gif
Ferg

agree.gif RRC has suspenders, enough said. lol-2.gif

StratPlayer
icon_bump.gif
SharonG
beer3.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif KMA.gif
green914
Just 46 days away ... smoke.gif
jim_hoyland
Going but had to book a room with a Queen bed at a higher price: IF anyone is cancelling a room reservation with a King , I would like to take that room for the group pricing. PM me if you may be cancelling so I can call the Lodge.

jim_hoyland
What is your paypal email Brant ? gonna send the shirt $
Kansas 914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 26 2016, 06:23 AM) *

What is your paypal email Brant ? gonna send the shirt $

Jim,

This is from the t-shirt thread: brant914 at hotmail dot com
jim_hoyland
Thank you Mike
JamesM
Forgot to mention, i booked last week. I may even drive a 914 this year!
StratPlayer
need to update attendee list
sixnotfour
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jul 15 2016, 06:31 AM) *

QUOTE(Ferg @ Jul 11 2016, 08:42 AM) *

lol-2.gif

bring it
green914
icon_bump.gif
snakemain
Dropped mine off with Russ Kelso today. Got a ride home in his 996 Turbo!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(snakemain @ Jul 28 2016, 06:27 PM) *

Dropped mine off with Russ Kelso today. Got a ride home in his 996 Turbo!

That is a bonus!

Keep us updated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.