Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Andyrew
Mark,

We appreciate your comments/concerns. Hotels is currently my #1 priority, again I have found 3 candidates that I believe would work well with us. I will be discussing the events with them this week and our goals and what they can and can not achieve for us.
6freak
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 2 2016, 10:32 AM) *

Depends on the puget sound location. The body of water in question is approx 100 miles long and runs from Olympia to deception pass.

come on Kevin! washington is way farther from cali then cali is from washington ...and they gotta drive up hill the whole way... laugh.gif you should know that
smile.gif
6freak
I will never drive truck and trailer to so cal again because the BS traffic ...oregon was perfect for all on the west coast ..real central IMO.
...and billy i would have helped you! I have a lot of the proper contacts we would have needed,but i was outta town all week and just seen this today for the first time..thanks for trying to step up, but i can see why you are out....all that CRY N LIKE A BITCH .. gun slinging Yosimite would be ok but i will say thats about limit on travel ...

Pacific raceway cart track would have been awesome,or the ridge ...but you aint haul n ass at the ridge, they wont let you! until you prove your not gonna fuck up real bad and that takes more then one day,,,,,maybe them so cal boys didnt like getting there ass` handed to them at the AX track by use PNW guys and one crazy cat from Oakland lol-2.gif so they want it down there
smile.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 6 2016, 09:29 AM) *

The real issue here will be accommodations, we need not just hotel rooms, but a hotel willing for to have activities in the parking lot after hours, and to allow us to provide our own security "RV". I would suggest that you sort through the list on these as quick as you can, just in case it is not viable. Also, (goes with hotel reservations) we need to pick a date.

This is not an easy endeavor to make it come together and get it planned so it works. You may not have the highest turn out due to location, but the sooner yo ucan nail this down, the better.

Just my .02, having done this before.

agree.gif

A time consuming task to get all the planets in alignment. Thanks for taking on this job ! smile.gif
Series9

Hmmmmm.....

Why am I no longer planning 914 events?

I swear, some of you could complain about a day off work.

headbang.gif
timothy_nd28
What about having the WCR event in Indiana? huh.gif
rhodyguy
Wow. You know where this one is headed. Too bad. Uh oh dry.gif
Rand
QUOTE(Series9 @ Jun 6 2016, 02:40 PM) *

Hmmmmm.....

headbang.gif

What'cha got planned?
76-914
QUOTE(Series9 @ Jun 6 2016, 02:40 PM) *

Hmmmmm.....

headbang.gif

lol-2.gif Damn Joe, ain't it the truth! Nuf said.
bandjoey
In the future, here are the new 914 quadrants. No one can cross the line, and everyone is expected to participate. happy11.gif happy11.gif lol-2.gif

rhodyguy
Florida should be part of zone 2.
Chris914n6
QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Jun 6 2016, 02:54 PM) *

It's already called the MUSR poke.gif
sb914
9 pages! dead horse.gif
forrestkhaag
I like that map of the quadrants.... only there were about 11 of them on the quadrant map...... Key word Quadrant

consider this a Quad Rant.. poke.gif
rhodyguy
Ha!
KELTY360
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Jun 6 2016, 05:13 PM) *

In the future, here are the new 914 quadrants. No one can cross the line, and everyone is expected to participate. happy11.gif happy11.gif lol-2.gif

Them good 'ol boys in Alabama and Mississippi prolly won't take kindly to bein' in a pink state. shades.gif
ben*james
QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Jun 6 2016, 02:54 PM) *

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif laugh.gif

Your contribution to the prize pool was beyond and above. Thank you so much for that great gift. Some very lucky person walked away with it and a huge smile on their face.

I'm in for Indiana for that reason alone. aktion035.gif
Mikey914
OK, we're in October, have we been able to get accommodations?
I attended Octeenerfest last weekend and was throughly impressed on how it was run. I asked a little further into how they organized the event and Bob's wife mentioned he had a checklist she used for PCA event planning, some item literally start right after the event ends.

Just want to see that wherever this is at that we keep all the balls on the air.
That and I have to bid for next year's vacation in a month.
72914wrx
What about oakhurst Ca or Bass lake ca they are only 45 min from Yosemite. The hotels are affordable as well . I could help with event planning .
Andyrew
Accomidations are secured. I was going to post about it last month but unfortunately I have been a little busy. I cant post it now as im on my mobile in poor reception.

Mike, Rob, Marty and I are all taking the lead on this one.

Mikey914
Thanks any info appreciated.

I need to set some time aside, so if you have the dates it would be appreciated
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Oct 1 2016, 08:02 PM) *

Accomidations are secured. I was going to post about it last month but unfortunately I have been a little busy. I cant post it now as im on my mobile in poor reception.

Dates and accommodation location will be greatly appreciated; I want to book early and schedule
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 2 2016, 12:10 AM) *

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Oct 1 2016, 08:02 PM) *

Dates and accommodation location will be greatly appreciated; I want to book early and schedule

Easy Jim, Andrew's wife's birthday weekend. Soon...
Andyrew
Ill post this tonight when I get home hopefully. June 1,2,3,4.

Typicall wcr fashion, the first and last days are travel days, little will be scheduled.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.