914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
76-914
Yep, Andy deserves the support. beerchug.gif
bigkensteele
Just did my part...
infraredcalvin
Thanks given! beerchug.gif

Don’t know how I’ve missed that all these years!

Thnsks Andy!
SirAndy
QUOTE(infraredcalvin @ Nov 27 2017, 07:03 PM) *

Because it wasn't there. That link is new and part of a few changes coming soon to help support the site.

It hasn't been announced yet.
hide.gif
bobboinski
Done. Thanks.
warpig
My Cyber Monday shopping is DONE. type.gif piratenanner.gif
Many thanks, to SirAndy and crew beer.gif pray.gif
914-300Hemi
Contributed and thank you for maintaining the site.
AZBanks
Done.

That was even more fun than beating the crap out of some stranger for a $5 blender at Walmart on Black Friday.
Mike Bellis
Now that we all have bought in, when do our disbursement checks start coming in? It's great getting in at the beginning of a start up.

We're all going to be gozillionares! piratenanner.gif
Krieger
Thanks Andy!
RenoRoger
Done (my good deed for the day), thank you, Andy
BeatNavy
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 27 2017, 10:09 PM) *

QUOTE(infraredcalvin @ Nov 27 2017, 07:03 PM) *

Because it wasn't there. That link is new and part of a few changes coming soon to help support the site.

It hasn't been announced yet.
hide.gif

Sorry, Andy. Didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag. I stumbled on that link back in September when I was looking for SOME way to contribute.

Here cat, get back in bag.
Click to view attachment

There, all better. Nothing to see here. Move along.
McMark
Sorry, Andy. Didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag. I stumbled on that link back in September when I was looking for SOME way to contribute.
Such a troublemaker!!! mad.gif Actually we've all been too busy to bring this into the light, so this kinda works I think. wink.gif

QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Nov 28 2017, 12:58 AM) *
Now that we all have bought in, when do our disbursement checks start coming in? It's great getting in at the beginning of a start up.

We're capping the fat disbursements to people with member ID's under 1000. tongue.gif
Dion
Supported the cause. Thanks Andy.
yeahmag
Threw my 2,500 cents in.
Lucky9146
Done! and thank you Andy for this awesome site.
white914.jpg
tygaboy
Done!

And for those of you who weren't at WCR 2016, here's a little something I made that we presented to Andy as a small token of our appreciation for all his great work.
Thanks again, Andy!
DRPHIL914
wreath.gif signal914.jpg
Glad to contribute , just did mine, its the least we all can do to help maintain the side and support the addiction !
Thank you !

Marv's3.6six
Done. Thank you Andy!
moldygreg
Done! I am so grateful for this site. Truly.
AlanG
Payment sent. Thanks.
914Next
Done! Thanks for the reminder.

Worth it!
bahnzai
Did, done, doner smile.gif
Rand
Andy, I admire how you respect George. Sometimes I wonder why, but I respect the higher road over and over again. You choose well.
rktmn247
Sent. Thanks Andy!
oakdalecurtis
Sent. Andy, are you completely recovered from your car accident yet?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 28 2017, 09:37 AM) *

Such a troublemaker!!! mad.gif Actually we've all been too busy to bring this into the light, so this kinda works I think. wink.gif

We're capping the fat disbursements to people with member ID's under 1000. tongue.gif

Mark, I think you made a typo. blink.gif I think you meant under 4000 right?
Andyrew
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 29 2017, 10:52 AM) *

I think he meant 200 biggrin.gif
RoadGlue
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 29 2017, 11:33 AM) *

piratenanner.gif

Works for me!
KELTY360
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 29 2017, 12:33 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 29 2017, 10:52 AM) *

Click to view attachment

turbonet
Without a doubt the best 25 bucks I ever spent. I really don't know what I would do without this place!!!
McMark
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 29 2017, 01:52 PM) *

You guys under 4000 get a pet sheep.

sheeplove.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 29 2017, 08:36 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 29 2017, 01:52 PM) *

You guys under 4000 get a pet sheep.

sheeplove.gif

happy11.gif
jmalone
Done!

Thanks Andy!
olsib914
pp sent Thanks Andy
Done, Thanks SirAndy.

Steve
That was an easy decision... I spend more time here than any magazine or PCA events.
Do I get any brownie points for having a number less than 1000. Senior Citizen discounts?
I do have an advanced member, whatever that means.
Mikey914
I spend lots of time here, and think those of us selling stuff should pull a larger weight.
stevegm
Done. This site, and its members, have been a major blessing.
Rand
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 29 2017, 08:10 PM) *

I spend lots of time here, and think those of us selling stuff should pull a larger weight.

I used to have a beef with that, people selling in the garage. !wrong abuse of audience! It should be in the vendor forum. [DON'T YOU THINK IT'S ETHICAL TO BE THERE ONLY?] Think about what that means. But hey, I'm learning to let it go when great products come along. I think. Funny that George followed the rules and I want nothing to do with his anything.

And damned hell yes you should pay something for this platform if you are going to use it to sell parts. Thanks for stepping up.
914dave
Glad to contribute. Don't know how I'd survive without this site. Thanks to Andy and all the admins who support our playground.
mepstein
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 29 2017, 10:10 PM) *

Well, making the parts to get our 914’s back on the road is valuable to this community. Selling them for very reasonable prices is a bonus. Some decry competition but without it, some of us might be priced out of our hobby.
Unpretentious
Thanks for all your work! Great Job!! Best $ I've spent today!!!
buck toenges
I don't want to read the whole thread. Where do I contribute?

Buck
Mikey914
Link

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...&CODE=index

Thanks figured it out
Andyrew
Working link
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...&CODE=index
Betty
Loooooong overdue I must say.

Done! I wub.gif this site and you guys so much! cheer.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Betty @ Dec 1 2017, 09:41 AM) *

Loooooong overdue I must say.

Done! I wub.gif this site and you guys so much! cheer.gif

Guys.. you can't have her... she is taken. biggrin.gif betty914.jpg

And I just kicked in too.
Jett
Best site and community!

I just paid and will be happy to do so every year.

Thanks Sir Andy for all the work.
Elliot Cannon
Glad to contribute. This site has saved me lots of time and money in the past. I can't help comment though, that a number of years ago this idea was suggested and it was soundly turned down, with much rancor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.