Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally bought my own 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
iankarr
QUOTE(911GT2 @ Aug 6 2020, 04:59 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I guess this says it all. Me and my wife having a summer evening cruise together! driving.gif

This one pic is what 914s are all about....miles of smiles. And this thread is a perfect representation of our community. So happy for you, Naud. Be safe and enjoy!
911GT2
Sometimes life has some major ups and downs. The buying of this 914 had both of them. Since then my life has taken a turn for the better and now had led me to the point I have to choose between keeping the 914 and selling it to fund a 356.

I have choosen the latter.

Although I love driving the wheels of my 914 I don't like the fact I can only bring my wife ór my daughter for the experience. So hoping that with this financial impulse and this new wisdom I can bring both of them for an ice cream on sundays. smile.gif

So don't be surprised to see the car popping up in FB groups or other online adds. This has got nothing to do with this car because I think it's a very respectable and representable car.

I will be coming to this forum still, because there is always room for a 914 in my heart. So maybe in time next to a 356.

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.