Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2022 BROOKINGS, OR JULY 22-24, 2022
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Andyrew
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Mar 8 2022, 08:16 AM) *

Let the awards fab begin!
Which winner will take this home?

Attend WCR 2022 and you'll be there to find out! (It might even be YOU!)

Awesome!!!!! Looks like it’s slightly scaled down from the last one? I suspect so that it would actually fit in a 914? smile.gif
PanelBilly
Room is booked
sb914
Cool.. Can’t wait!
sb914
There’s only five rooms left so book if you want to stay at the main hotel .
They have a “sister hotel “ down hwy 101 same price.we have the whole hotel to ourselves… beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif sawzall-smiley.gif aktion035.gif sheeplove.gif rock_band.gif jsharp.gif boom.gif bananabang.gif parry.gif
I’ll post that information soon . Edit:
strawman
Wow, I’ve been MIA for too long and missed this WCR announcement. Add Nancy and me to the list! Now I gotta figure which 914 to bring… idea.gif
Geoff
914SIXXation
QUOTE(strawman @ Mar 15 2022, 01:58 AM) *

Wow, I’ve been MIA for too long and missed this WCR announcement. Add Nancy and me to the list! Now I gotta figure which 914 to bring… idea.gif
Geoff

I'm really hoping to be able to attend so put me down at this time.

I just spoke to Jennifer and reserved a room. She had another call she was returning after my call regarding a room request. So if that person reserves 1 room she will
have 3 rooms left at this 914 WCR main hotel.

Will be great to see everybody and drive some awesome roads.

I should have my 914-6 engine rebuild / misc.work finished by then!
YEAH! cheer.gif

I will also have a 914 TFA pillow car door prize for a lucky WCR winner!

Thanks so much for all of your dedicated time to put on another WCR!

Cheers,
Margie
driving-girl.gif
sb914
QUOTE(914SIXXation @ Mar 15 2022, 11:25 AM) *

QUOTE(strawman @ Mar 15 2022, 01:58 AM) *

Geoff

I'm really hoping to be able to attend so put me down at this time.

I just spoke to Jennifer and reserved a room. She had another call she was returning after my call regarding a room request. So if that person reserves 1 room she will
have 3 rooms left at this 914 WCR main hotel.

Will be great to see everybody and drive some awesome roads.

I should have my 914-6 engine rebuild / misc.work finished by then!
YEAH! cheer.gif

I will also have a 914 TFA pillow car door prize for a lucky WCR winner!

Thanks so much for all of your dedicated time to put on another WCR!

Cheers,
Margie
driving-girl.gif

Hi Margie, @914SIXXation
Even if the Sixx isn’t finished drive what
You got driving-girl.gif. It would be great to see you again!

@strawman stoked you can make it !
ValcoOscar
BOOKED

beerchug.gif

O
dan10101
Booked a room for Andrew and I.

Looking forward to it.

OH, as of an hour ago there was only 1 room left.
Mikey914
Finally got booked today
CHIZ 914
Booked + 1 piratenanner.gif
sb914
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Mar 15 2022, 12:45 PM) *

BOOKED

beerchug.gif

O

Can’t wait to you and Elvira. beerchug.gif
sb914
I have updated more hotel information on first post.
:beer2:teaser shot of Brookings harbor.Click to view attachment
sb914
Book them rooms !
Cairo94507
This is going to be EPIC! beerchug.gif
sb914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 25 2022, 06:41 AM) *

This is going to be EPIC! beerchug.gif

Beyond agree.gif
sb914
Click to view attachment book them rooms ….
RoadGlue
Tore out my car's steering and front suspension on Sunday for a much needed refresh. Goal it to get it back together and also fix some starting/running issues all within the next few months. If that happens, I'm in! However I'm not comfortable booking until it's back together and road tested. If Brookings is all booked out, then I might be stuck staying in Crescent City, but that's okay. Stay tuned.

Click to view attachment
tygaboy
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Apr 5 2022, 09:39 AM) *

Tore out my car's steering and front suspension on Sunday for a much needed refresh. Goal it to get it back together and also fix some starting/running issues all within the next few months. If that happens, I'm in! However I'm not comfortable booking until it's back together and road tested. If Brookings is all booked out, then I might be stuck staying in Crescent City, but that's okay. Stay tuned.

@RoadGlue - If you need any help to get you ready, you know you can count on us locals to be there! Just let us know.
RoadGlue
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Apr 5 2022, 09:54 AM) *

QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Apr 5 2022, 09:39 AM) *

@RoadGlue - If you need any help to get you ready, you know you can count on us locals to be there! Just let us know.

Thank you! I've got everything I need for the suspension bits - just waiting on receiving the poly bronze bushings from ER and then I need to order the strut inserts. Have all new everything from MC/calipers/rotors/turbo tie rods/ball joints/etc etc, so it's mostly just going to be cleaning and refreshing in stages as I find time.

I might reach out to the community when it's time to fiddle with carb and other tuning stuff, as I'm hitting a bit of a wall there. headbang.gif
sb914
[quote name='RoadGlue' date='Apr 5 2022, 09:39 AM' post='2993314']

Click to view attachment
[/quote
@roadglue there’s still plenty of rooms at the other hotels listed .
You should book you can always cancel in 24hours.
Now get to work. sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
worn
QUOTE(sb914 @ Apr 6 2022, 03:13 AM) *

there’s still plenty of rooms at the other hotels listed .

I am booked across the street. Like the late Mr Garcia, I am "Old and in the Way" so I might not be up for the 4,000 mile trip when the time comes, but I am booked nonetheless.
Cairo94507
The best community ever! It's members like Chris offering their expertise and assistance that keeps this the best community. Love you guys. beerchug.gif
RoadGlue
QUOTE(sb914 @ Apr 6 2022, 04:13 AM) *

Hmm, not a bad idea! I'll take a look this weekend. Cheers!
sb914
Click to view attachment this is going to be big. Three months away. Starting to get sponsors goodies. Book them rooms when summer comes it will be hard to get a room. beerchug.gif
ValcoOscar
I'm practicing....

Oscar

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
sb914
Good for you Oscar!
You deserve it.
sb914
Just a little over 3 months away.
Details in the next couple days . piratenanner.gif
ThinAir
I'm in, but I don't need a hotel room. That's assuming that I can stay in my camper-van in a hotel parking lot. I saw that there will be plenty of parking for trailers so I'm wondering if I might just camp out in the same spot. Who do I ask to get a definitive answer?
sb914
QUOTE(ThinAir @ Apr 24 2022, 09:37 PM) *

I'm in, but I don't need a hotel room. That's assuming that I can stay in my camper-van in a hotel parking lot. I saw that there will be plenty of parking for trailers so I'm wondering if I might just camp out in the same spot. Who do I ask to get a definitive answer?

Not sure ! There are lots of camp grounds near by .
You’ll have to call the hotel. I’ve listed more hotels
If you can’t park at the host hotel.
sb914
Read page 1 updates.
A little less than 3 months… piratenanner.gif
FL000
Really looking forward to this and busy getting ready. Decided to fix some bodywork and in the final stretch.

If any of the So Cal crew is making plans where to stop on the way up let me know so I can book a hotel. Caravan would be fun.
tygaboy
QUOTE(FL000 @ May 1 2022, 06:22 PM) *

Really looking forward to this and busy getting ready. Decided to fix some bodywork and in the final stretch.

If any of the So Cal crew is making plans where to stop on the way up let me know so I can book a hotel. Caravan would be fun.

@FL000 Stay over in/near Petaluma and we can caravan up from here.
Andyrew
QUOTE(sb914 @ May 1 2022, 05:25 PM) *

Read page 1 updates.
A little less than 3 months… piratenanner.gif

Good job so far!!! Hosting is a LOT of work.
VegasRacer
QUOTE(tygaboy @ May 1 2022, 08:59 PM) *

Stay over in/near Petaluma and we can caravan up from here.

For the 2020 WCR we stayed at the Motel 6. 1368 N. McDowell Blvd. Petaluma, CA 94954
Are we allowed back again?
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ May 2 2022, 08:20 AM) *

For the 2020 WCR we stayed at the Motel 6. 1368 N. McDowell Blvd. Petaluma, CA 94954

Jerry (LS1V8Jerry) and I are planning on leaving SoCal Wednesday AM, staying at Motel 6 in Petaluma Wednesday night, then heading to Brookings early Thursday morning.

Both will be trailering our 914's (Wife requirement)

Oscar
tygaboy
What about I host a happy hour/casual dinner gathering at the Red Barn on Weds night for any who are in the area?
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(tygaboy @ May 2 2022, 08:42 AM) *

What about I host a happy hour/casual dinner gathering at the Red Barn on Weds night for any who are in the area?

Chris-
Sweet beerchug.gif
We would love to meet up Wed night.
See ya in July…
Oscar

VegasRacer
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 2 2022, 08:33 AM) *

Jerry (LS1V8Jerry) and I are planning on leaving SoCal Wednesday AM, staying at Motel 6 in Petaluma Wednesday night, then heading to Brookings early Thursday morning.

Oscar

I am booked at Motel 6 Petaluma for Wed. night. flag.gif

No trailer, No 914. No wife. biggrin.gif Cayman cruising this time. driving.gif
sb914
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ May 2 2022, 09:13 AM) *

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 2 2022, 08:33 AM) *

Oscar

I am booked at Motel 6 Petaluma for Wed. night. flag.gif

No trailer, No 914. No wife. biggrin.gif Cayman cruising this time. driving.gif

Awesome John!. Can’t wait! You should hook up with the so cal guys to caravan up .
sb914
How did my update get deleted ? WTF.gif
sb914
I’m not sure what happened but a bunch of stuff got deleted?
I posted information again. Sorry…….
FL000
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 2 2022, 09:13 AM) *

Chris-
Sweet beerchug.gif
See ya in July…
Oscar

Very generous of you. Would definitely like to check out the infamous Red Barn. I’ll book a room at the motel 6 shortly.
PanelBilly
QUOTE(FL000 @ May 2 2022, 08:02 PM) *

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 2 2022, 09:13 AM) *

Chris-
Sweet beerchug.gif
See ya in July…
Oscar

Very generous of you. Would definitely like to check out the infamous Red Barn. I’ll book a room at the motel 6 shortly.

I can't make it to the red barn, can I just use your credit card to pay for a beer at my local pub?
sb914
icon_bump.gif ok registration is open read page 1 .
grouphug.gifClick to view attachment
Cairo94507
All Registered. Thank you for doing this for us. beerchug.gif
tygaboy
Registered.
@sb914 Eddy - Thanks for all the leg work!

ALERT/REMINDER:
If you're planning to stay over in Petaluma on Weds evening and would like to come to the Red Barn for a Chicken & Ribs BBQ dinner, please PM me so I can plan accordingly.
I'll be providing food, waters, beer, wine... and welding services. lol-2.gif

Plus, you'll get to check out the Ferrari-powered 914 build and RacerBenz! drooley.gif
hndyhrr
Registered !
relentless
I am still planning on attending with my wife, tho my name disappeared from the attendee list.

Renee, you bringing Pumpkin? Never heard back from you whether you wanted to caravan over together.
sb914
QUOTE(relentless @ May 12 2022, 01:02 PM) *

I am still planning on attending with my wife, tho my name disappeared from the attendee list.
Pm sent …Sorry some information got deleted my fault. I’ll fix it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.