Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2022 BROOKINGS, OR JULY 22-24, 2022
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
sb914
QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Feb 7 2022, 12:51 PM) *

Looks fantastic! 14 1/2 hours away, but I should be able to go. I will be representing Las Vegas folks. (Vegas Racer???) BTW great job on the trailer parking.
Mike

Awesome can’t wait. And yes! ample room for trailers. first.gif
markhoward
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Feb 4 2022, 04:41 PM) *

Penciled in! Just need to have my car running by then...

Penciling myself in as well with same requirement.
worn
Yes. A long trip, but you have chosen a week without rain, in a wonderful spot. Still a long drive. Four or six cylinders? Difficult choice, but the six has the tall gears for the interstate.
sb914
QUOTE(worn @ Feb 7 2022, 05:53 PM) *

Yes. A long trip, but you have chosen a week without rain, in a wonderful spot. Still a long drive. Four or six cylinders? Difficult choice, but the six has the tall gears for the interstate.

@worn @dbf both from Wisconsin!
That would be awesome…..
VegasRacer

Looks fantastic! 14 1/2 hours away, but I should be able to go. I will be representing Las Vegas folks. (Vegas Racer???)

Looks like you will be in charge of the Showgirls this time Mike. cheer.gif
I have been to a couple of the Oregon WCR's, but this one looks doubtful. (don't count me out yet,)
I HATE driving across the Mojave Desert in July. (Yeah, the Pacific Coast is great anytime.)

I will be representing for sure at the Route 66 Classic in April and the Red Rocks Classic in September.
76-914
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Feb 7 2022, 08:22 PM) *

Looks fantastic! 14 1/2 hours away, but I should be able to go. I will be representing Las Vegas folks. (Vegas Racer???)

I have been to a couple of the Oregon WCR's, but this one looks doubtful. (don't count me out yet,)
I HATE driving across the Mojave Desert in July. (Yeah, the Pacific Coast is great anytime.)

I will be representing for sure at the Route 66 Classic in April and the Red Rocks Classic in September.

John, We were just back there 2 weeks ago. Cottonwood has certainly caught on! Might be a good place for Rt66 2022 beerchug.gif HiJack out Eddie. biggrin.gif
Steve
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Feb 7 2022, 08:22 PM) *

There's always the Cayman or Electric AC for Elvira!
TC 914-8
Thinking about it, I have a lot going on that time of year. I have a project in Coos Bay, I’ll blame the reschedule on supply chain delays. smash.gif
It would be good to see you all again confused24.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Feb 8 2022, 01:28 PM) *

Thinking about it, I have a lot going on that time of year. I have a project in Coos Bay, I’ll blame the reschedule on supply chain delays. smash.gif

Come on Tony….you can do it… smile.gif
ClayPerrine
One of these days Betty and I will make a WCR... but not this year.

It is 2,081 miles (32 hours) from home for us.

If y'all will hold it farther south, we would come.

Clay
relentless
Fantastic location! And so close to me. Nobody's mentioned Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park, which, along with having some of the most awesome trees and scenery, great campsites... It's just a few miles away and well worth the visit.

If there is an all day event at the hotel, I'd like to attend and see all you folks I've not seen since the Medford WCR a few years back. Since last year I have been battling Guilain-Barre Syndrome, and still can't walk yet. But if I can talk the wife into driving, I'd love to see y'all, and your rides.

hndyhrr
QUOTE(relentless @ Feb 9 2022, 06:09 PM) *

Fantastic location! And so close to me. Nobody's mentioned Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park, which, along with having some of the most awesome trees and scenery, great campsites... It's just a few miles away and well worth the visit.

If there is an all day event at the hotel, I'd like to attend and see all you folks I've not seen since the Medford WCR a few years back. Since last year I have been battling Guilain-Barre Syndrome, and still can't walk yet. But if I can talk the wife into driving, I'd love to see y'all, and your rides.

I was going to send you a pm about this. glad you saw it. Hope to see you there and white healing light to you.
sb914

@relentless Yes we’re still planning.we have a hotel I’ll be posting details soon.
Where you coming from in Oregon? Hope you get well soon…
StratPlayer
QUOTE(sb914 @ Feb 9 2022, 10:50 PM) *

@relentless Yes we’re still planning.we have a hotel I’ll be posting details soon.

Pencil me in first.gif
wes
Probably the best weather on the beautiful Oregon coastline. I’ll be there hopefully with Manas and Winston.
sb914
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Feb 10 2022, 09:09 AM) *

QUOTE(sb914 @ Feb 9 2022, 10:50 PM) *

Pencil me in first.gif

aktion035.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif first.gif rock_band.gif I hope you can make it !!!
double-a
count me in!
double-a
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 5 2022, 07:41 AM) *

QUOTE(Badinfluence1 @ Feb 5 2022, 02:28 AM) *

Im in Astoria, so I can probably make it... driving.gif

We should plan a north Willamette Valley meetup to caravan down.
@dpeedmetalarmy you want to organize a Canadian contingency going south?

i'm in for that. i'll probably drive down on the 21st.
MartyYeoman
Add my name to the list. driving.gif
sb914
QUOTE(double-a @ Feb 10 2022, 02:28 PM) *

count me in!

Awesome! added first.gif
sb914
QUOTE(MartyYeoman @ Feb 10 2022, 03:30 PM) *

Add my name to the list. driving.gif

Your added Marty !
beer3.gif
TC 914-8
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Feb 9 2022, 03:27 PM) *

Thanks Jim that was a long time ago, Wilson the Pug is an old senior now but still running hard.
worn
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 9 2022, 03:42 PM) *

Clay

Yeah, and three quarters of that is in Texas!
Andyrew
Put me and @Dan10101 in!

Not sure if I’ll haul in a support car or drive it, July is pretty warm in the valley.
sb914
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Feb 11 2022, 05:18 AM) *

Put me and @Dan10101 in!

Not sure if I’ll haul in a support car or drive it, July is pretty warm in the valley.

Sweet ! I was waiting for y’all.
Mikey914
Trying to get Taylors car ready hopefully this year!
sb914
A couple teaser shots. This spot is five minutes from the hotel…Click to view attachment Click to view attachment .
sb914
I’ll be posting hotel information today. We basically will have the hotel to ourselves. sawzall-smiley.gif
There’s 32 rooms and there another hotel right across the street.
Get ready for some fun times . I got some fun activities planned . aktion035.gif
914SIXXation
QUOTE(sb914 @ Feb 17 2022, 09:18 AM) *

I’ll be posting hotel information today. We basically will have the hotel to ourselves. sawzall-smiley.gif
There’s 32 rooms and there another hotel right across the street.
Get ready for some fun times . I got some fun activities planned . aktion035.gif

Sure hope that I have my 914-6 completed and can make WCR in Brookings, OR in July. It would be great to see everyone and meet some new "teeners."

I would want to caravan up with some others over the 2 day trip.

Thanks so much for all of your time to plan a great WCR in such a beautiful area!

Cheers,
Margie
driving-girl.gif

tygaboy
And what might the awards be like, I wonder? happy11.gif happy11.gif shades.gif
76-914
I keep your 2017 WCR plaque on my metal bench. It's too cool to be in the house. beerchug.gif
sb914
piratenanner.gif they’ll look the the “bitchin’’est trophies ever!
TC 914-8
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Feb 10 2022, 07:42 PM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Feb 9 2022, 03:27 PM) *

Thanks Jim that was a long time ago, Wilson the Pug is an old senior now but still running hard.

Hi guys,
Unfortunately I did not check my calendar and I am booked for an out-of-town trip the other direction at the same time. so I am out I will catch you on the next one thanks !!!
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(worn @ Feb 11 2022, 01:54 AM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 9 2022, 03:42 PM) *

Clay

Yeah, and three quarters of that is in Texas!

You say that like it is a BAD thing.....

914-300Hemi
Pencil us in. Sounds exciting
sb914
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Feb 17 2022, 08:41 PM) *

Pencil us in. Sounds exciting

Awesome Ravi!! I hope you and Michelle can make it…
Larmo63
Are ass draggers invited?
Click to view attachment
sb914
Only green ones ! poke.gif
You paint your car ?
FL000
I’m booked, and my wife will be joining me.

Arriving 21st departing 24th.

Josh
sb914
QUOTE(FL000 @ Feb 18 2022, 11:05 AM) *

I’m booked, and my wife will be joining me.

Arriving 21st departing 24th.

Josh

Sweet josh! I couldn’t be happier.
Btw. Got the pump installed. beerchug.gif

jim_hoyland
Booked ! Scheduled to arrive Wednesday…
sb914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Feb 18 2022, 01:13 PM) *

Booked !

Awesome sauce!
relentless
OK, I'm in the process of getting a room (left message) so my wife and I can attend. Won't be bringing a 914 this year; hope that is ok (could bring pix smile.gif

Anybody seen or heard from shoguneagle (Steve Hurt)? I was hoping to see him at WCR22.
76-914
Booked. I'm coming in Thursday the 21st so I can check out the town. beerchug.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Steve @ Feb 8 2022, 07:23 AM) *

There's always the Cayman . .

OK. MDB2.gif I am Booked. biggrin.gif

Now maybe, after all these years, I will finally have the opportunity to fly stunt kites on the beach with @Rand .
Larmo63
Different car.
sb914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 18 2022, 05:38 PM) *

Booked. I'm coming in Thursday the 21st so I can check out the town. beerchug.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif

@76-914 Dude !! I’m so stoked your coming...you bringing Wendy ?
sb914
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Feb 18 2022, 08:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Steve @ Feb 8 2022, 07:23 AM) *

There's always the Cayman . .

OK. MDB2.gif I am Booked. biggrin.gif

Now maybe, after all these years, I will finally have the opportunity to fly stunt kites on the beach with @Rand .

first.gif
sb914
QUOTE(relentless @ Feb 18 2022, 05:35 PM) *

OK, I'm in the process of getting a room (left message) so my wife and I can attend. Won't be bringing a 914 this year; hope that is ok (could bring pix smile.gif

Anybody seen or heard from shoguneagle (Steve Hurt)? I was hoping to see him at WCR22.

Awesome can’t wait !
Unpretentious
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Feb 18 2022, 07:01 AM) *

Are ass draggers invited?
Click to view attachment

Larmo,

Git yo ass o’there

Sorry, couldn’t help myself…Would be great to see you! Nice to see your post and Clint Eastwood’s face again too. Been awhile!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.