IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Ditto

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Ditto

IPB Image

76-914
Got my days mixed up. Lake Arrowhead was Friday not Saturday. headbang.gif What can I say. It was a long 3 day weekend for me. A little over 500 miles on my odometer Oscar. But I live closer. Thanks to all of you who came and made this such a special event. Hasta la Vista! beerchug.gif
76-914
QUOTE(ThinAir @ Apr 15 2023, 10:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Apr 14 2023, 11:18 AM) *

IPB Image

What a great shot of my car. Thanks!

That pic should be on one of "914 Rubber's" calendars.
SO.O.C914er
Some spirited driving! awesome people to spend the weekend with thank you all. As Oscar said 914rubber PMB Tangerine racing and Mark Heard for their support. But I have to bring up Oscar for bringing up his swag always nice stuff. Kent and company outstanding job……thanks Paul
Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Time. Speed. Distance. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Name that Landmark. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Official 66 Classic. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Pilgrimage to Amboy. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Alternate Route Required. JP

IPB Image

rhodyguy
4,5,6? I liked that game. For a while. Up 3, down 5. Fun times ceased. Playing one evening was enough for a lifetime.

I hope everyone had a good time this year.
mxkinn01
Kent,
A big thank you to You and Wendy for a great Route 66, MINUS the fog of course. LOL.

Big thanks to;
Tangerine, Mark Heard, 914Rubber and PMB stepped up big time to sponsor the event.
I'll be getting a hold of Eric Shea for the (stock of course) rubber brake lines I won.

The drives were great and Kent kept a reasonable pace so the wives were not tensing up, closing their eyes and gripping the passenger side door pulls like they have in some of the past runs. Maybe I should be thanking Wendy for that one lol.

WCR2023 Here we come!
VegasRacer
Made it home from a super fun event. driving.gif
Thanks Kent for hosting and all who attended.
Live Event Uploader
Made it home. What a great event. JP

IPB Image

SO.O.C914er
First time meeting JP let me tell you people. Everyone of these events need a JP! Glad to hear you made it home safe….. aktion035.gif
ValcoOscar
Guess these individuals

And the big winner of LCR first.gif

O

Click to view attachment
FL000
That was a great weekend. Thanks Kent, Wendy, sponsors! Always a blast hangin with a great group of people.

ThinAir
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Apr 16 2023, 02:11 PM) *

QUOTE(ThinAir @ Apr 15 2023, 10:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Apr 14 2023, 11:18 AM) *

/img]

What a great shot of my car. Thanks!

Terrific photo of your 914....

O

Click to view attachment

That looks like it belongs on a shirt!
PVG123
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 16 2023, 03:02 PM) *

New Teener Paul; new owner of Oscars car

Thanks guys, I had a great time hanging out and driving to some great spots. Thanks Kent for all your hard work putting this together. beerchug.gif
ThinAir
Thanks to Kent, Oscar and anyone I missed for a wonderful event!
Thanks to everyone who showed up. WOW, what a great weekend!
SO.O.C914er
If anyone has some good driving videos I sure wish they would share them driving.gif
Mikey914
Put this together to celebrate the event and show off the WCR

https://www.facebook.com/914Rubber/videos/903420194283181
@ValcoOscar may recognize something here
SO.O.C914er
Thanks for sharing Mark. Much appreciated and thank you for making this a better event.
Mike D.
Big thanks to Kent & Wendy - Wendy, I promise not to encourage any more speeding on mountain roads in the future - sunglasses.gif
And thank to Mark & 914Rubber.com and JP for raffle prizes! Oscar for the swag! And all the other sponsors that make these things even better!
Also thanks for everyone leaving extra cocktails and booze in the Party cabin Sat. night! I'm enjoying it all this week beer.gif
Quote of the weekend - "The sign said Passing Lane. I was just following instructions!" - JP

Here's a bunch more similar to the ones before.

Live Event Uploader
Rt66

IPB Image

76-914
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Apr 18 2023, 12:32 AM) *

Big thanks to Kent & Wendy - Wendy, I promise not to encourage any more speeding on mountain roads in the future - sunglasses.gif
And thank to Mark & 914Rubber.com and JP for raffle prizes! Oscar for the swag! And all the other sponsors that make these things even better!
Also thanks for everyone leaving extra cocktails and booze in the Party cabin Sat. night! I'm enjoying it all this week beer.gif
Quote of the weekend - "The sign said Passing Lane. I was just following instructions!" - JP

Here's a bunch more similar to the ones before.

That Fog pic doesn't come close to how bad it was. Looks like you were just about to enter the "cloud". Thursday & Friday there was the layer of fog between ~4000msl & 5500msl. At times it was so thick that visibility was <25 ft. Speed was reduced to 15mph at times and the only visual reference were the yellow divider lines and the white shoulder lines. This went on for 20+ miles on the mountain roads Thursday night. Needless to say there was some alcohol consumption once we made it back to camp that night. wacko.gif
duane-9146
It was great to meet everyone in Idyllwild. Here is a link to a video I made using some video I shot and pictures borrowed from this site.

https://youtu.be/FL1X6EWnokc
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(duane-9146 @ May 3 2023, 09:26 AM) *

It was great to meet everyone in Idyllwild. Here is a link to a video I made using some video I shot and pictures borrowed from this site.

https://youtu.be/FL1X6EWnokc

Nice Video Duane!!!!!

beerchug.gif
burton73
Nice job on the Vid.

next time

Bob B
SO.O.C914er
Very cool Duane thanks for sharing! beerchug.gif Cheers
76-914
Stellar Duane. Very professional indeed. You must do this for a living. The proverbial Cherry on the Topping. Thank you so much. beerchug.gif
PVG123
QUOTE(76-914 @ May 3 2023, 06:44 PM) *

Stellar Duane. Very professional indeed. You must do this for a living. The proverbial Cherry on the Topping. Thank you so much. beerchug.gif

Great video! Thanks for letting me tag along and I had a great time meeting everyone.
VegasRacer
Fabulous Duane. smilie_pokal.gif One of the best ever event videos. Thanks for creating and sharing it.
ThinAir
Great video! Thanks for such a great memory of a great event!
VegasRacer
Epilog. smilie_flagge24.gif

When I am on a road trip my priority is to buy only the highest grade of Top Tier Gas. I rarely pay attention to the price. MDB2.gif I just got my credit card bill, and fuch, w00t.gif your Kalifornia mountain gas sure is expensive. sheeplove.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.