914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
914Toy
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 30 2022, 01:25 PM) *

QUOTE(914SIXXation @ Nov 30 2022, 10:43 AM) *

QUOTE(914Toy @ Nov 30 2022, 12:09 PM) *

Room booked. See you there driving.gif

Hi Kent,

Thanks so much for putting this Idyllwild event together. I went on a drive tour to Idyllwild with the San Diego Region Porsche Club (60+ Porsches) 2 1/2 weeks ago and the drive was spectacular. Looking forward to going up for a few days to spend some time with 914eeners!

I've booked my room ........ Sandy was great to work with!

Hope we have a great turnout!!! Fun times!

Thanks again.......

Cheers,

Oops, room #9 booked.
Margie
driving-girl.gif margie_914.jpg

Fantastic! @914SIXXation We'll be looking for ya'll Margie. driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif

brant
NICE. ! Shirt !!
gonzo54
QUOTE(gonzo54 @ Nov 28 2022, 06:38 PM) *

I'm in - just booked my room. What drives did the group do in 2017 and what is planned for 2023?

Thanks for putting this together-Rick

Rick and Shirley are in Room #8 "Owl's Nest"

John, thanks for designing the T Shirt (1 Large)
mxkinn01
QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Dec 3 2022, 11:59 AM) *

Mike and Donna will be there.
#22 Sugar Pine booked.
Hopefully there will be parking for the truck and trailer. The lady helping me say I should be OK, worst case tow rig will be on the street.
We will see you there.
Thanks Mike

Kent,
You have "Unpretentious Mike & Donna" in #22 on the first page.
It is "mxkinn01 Mike & Donna" from Vegas in #22 Sugar Pine.
76-914
QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Dec 9 2022, 07:07 PM) *

QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Dec 3 2022, 11:59 AM) *

Mike and Donna will be there.
#22 Sugar Pine booked.
Hopefully there will be parking for the truck and trailer. The lady helping me say I should be OK, worst case tow rig will be on the street.
We will see you there.
Thanks Mike

Kent,
You have "Unpretentious Mike & Donna" in #22 on the first page.
It is "mxkinn01 Mike & Donna" from Vegas in #22 Sugar Pine.

Done Mike. Thx for the heads up. beerchug.gif
76-914
Please post your room numbers here so that we can keep the list somewhat current. TIA, Kent @StratPlayer @burton73
Steve
I’m in Cat Nap
gonzo54
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 10 2022, 07:15 AM) *

Please post your room numbers here so that we can keep the list somewhat current. TIA, Kent @914Toy , @StratPlayer , @gonzo54

gonzo54 (Rick and Shirley) Room #8 "Owl's Nest"
914Toy
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 10 2022, 07:15 AM) *

Please post your room numbers here so that we can keep the list somewhat current. TIA, Kent @914Toy , @StratPlayer , @gonzo54

#9 for 914Toy.
burton73
Even though it is not on list, we have #12 as we can park 41 right in front of room

Bob

burton73

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,414
Region Association: Southern California
Patron of 914World

Mark S and Bob B have room 12 reserved. Looking forward to this.

Bob B
Jack Standz
#25 booked.
Chris914n6
I'll be living large in the Sequoia.
StratPlayer
Booked, Aspen 13 thru 16
ValcoOscar
Wife and I are booked in at the SPRUCE

Room #23

piratenanner.gif drunk.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif cheer.gif chowtime.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif evilgrin.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif

O
76-914
Once units #14 & #24 are taken we will have the entire Silver Pines Village section to ourselves and more importantly our shenanigans. drunk.gif KMA.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif cheer.gif happy11.gif stirthepot.gif chatsmiley.gif givemebeer.gif party.gif monkeydance.gif rock_band.gif thumb3d.gif new_shocked.gif elvira.gif
FL000
Alright twist my arm - #14 The Ponderosa is booked! My better half and I are looking forward to it.
76-914
QUOTE(FL000 @ Dec 15 2022, 05:41 PM) *

Alright twist my arm - #14 The Ponderosa is booked! My better half and I are looking forward to it.

Fantastic Josh. piratenanner.gif
Mike D.
#24 the Sycamore - BOOKED! piratenanner.gif

Kegger in the woods! beerchug.gif
76-914
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Dec 16 2022, 02:47 PM) *

#24 the Sycamore - BOOKED! piratenanner.gif

Kegger in the woods! beerchug.gif

Alright Mike. Thx for sewing up the area. Are you bringing anyone? You can drink as much as you want up there because most of the restaurants are within walking distance. drunk.gif
76-914
Let the Good Times Roll.........Elyut aka Elliot Cannon is going to join the group and in doing so we are now down to 4 rooms left
VegasRacer
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 18 2022, 11:44 AM) *

we are now down to 4 rooms left

Only 11 weeks left to order your event shirt.
https://www.customink.com/g/bjq0-00cp-pujz
76-914
icon_bump.gif
VegasRacer
My very good friends Brian & Michelle will be joining us for the event in their "new" silver / red '15 Boxster GTS. They will not be staying at the Silver Pines. They will be commuting up from their Palm Springs home to join us for the drives.Click to view attachment
76-914
icon_bump.gif for an update asking for the Locals attending but not staying overnight...... See post #1 driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
ValcoOscar
*** Admin or Senior members ***

I have SoCal (90621) guest accommodations for up to three or four persons (for any out-of-towners) flying in for Route 66.

One or two nights, not a problem!!!

Let me know

No $$ required will accept donations to 914world

Oscar

PVG123
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 5 2023, 02:10 PM) *

icon_bump.gif for an update asking for the Locals attending but not staying overnight...... See post #1 driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif

I would like to join you guys for the day, Friday or Saturday for a drive and lunch. Looking forward to it!
76-914
QUOTE(PVG123 @ Jan 5 2023, 04:05 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 5 2023, 02:10 PM) *

I would like to join you guys for the day, Friday or Saturday for a drive and lunch. Looking forward to it!

Thx. That's 3 so far............
second wind
Hello...could someone please post the actual route of the event? Thank you very much!
gg
76-914
QUOTE(second wind @ Jan 5 2023, 09:30 PM) *

Hello...could someone please post the actual route of the event? Thank you very much!
gg

There will be 3 drives. One for each day with Thursday's drive being the shortest of the 3. Routes will be posted at the appropriate time. beerchug.gif
second wind
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 6 2023, 06:25 AM) *

gg

There will be 3 drives. One for each day with Thursday's drive being the shortest of the 3. Routes will be posted at the appropriate time. beerchug.gif

What I mean is where is the destination?
Thank you,
gg
76-914
QUOTE(second wind @ Jan 6 2023, 10:48 AM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 6 2023, 06:25 AM) *

gg

What I mean is where is the destination?
Thank you,
gg

Can't say until the Wx clears up so I can drive the routes before hand. I'll post the routes and destinations then. beerchug.gif
76-914
If you're on the fence you have 21 days left to get a room! beerchug.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif
Steve
Bummer, but my wife has other plans, so I cannot make this event. Cat nap is available again.
barnfind9141972
I am a local and in for my wife and I
76-914
QUOTE(barnfind9141972 @ Jan 11 2023, 03:41 PM) *

I am a local and in for my wife and I

Thx for the +2 update. beerchug.gif
Chris914n6
This has turned into the year of house projects so I will be missing this one. At least I know way ahead of time for once lol-2.gif

Sequoia #15 is available for the next happy traveler.

QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Dec 11 2022, 04:09 PM) *

I'll be living large in the Sequoia.

76-914
Only 10 days left to get your room at the advertised price! driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif
SO.O.C914er
icon_bump.gif what’s the latest on this event. Thought I’d stirthepot.gif it up!
VegasRacer
Click to view attachment
76-914
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Jan 30 2023, 08:02 PM) *

icon_bump.gif what’s the latest on this event. Thought I’d stirthepot.gif it up!

We're down to 28 people. lol-2.gif Most of the planning is done. I'm waiting for a volunteer to hit up our 914 suppliers for......well whatever they give us. Thursday will be a short hop down to Palm Springs for a late lunch or early dinner. Let's call it linner. Not many people that day and we can't check in early so a short trip is appropriate.. Friday we will head over the Big Bear Mountain for lunch overlooking the lake then down the mountain, albeit a bit different route, and back to Idyllwild where we will dine locally.
Saturday will be our longest drive but I've yet to select a lunch spot since my goto place won't re-open in time. Saturday nite is in limbo until I go up the mountain to find a place- there are only 2- that can seat all of us. Thursday, Friday evenings will be on the deck, or a local pub of your choice, wherein copious amounts of Cherry PepsiCola, beer and wine shall be consumed. For your entertainment.....well there isn't any unless Jim brings his guitar or Mike D gets so drunk he attempts to walk. driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif drunk.gif grouphug.gif
76-914
icon_bump.gif Time is running out for Rt66 T Shirt orders. I almost forget to order one for Wendy! headbang.gif That would have been a costly error. av-943.gif
SO.O.C914er
You can strike a line through Bear’s Den #10. Paul and Pam picked that up. Look out all hell broke loose!! drunk.gif beerchug.gif smoke.gif Cheers
76-914
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Feb 16 2023, 03:04 PM) *

You can strike a line through Bear’s Den #10. Paul and Pam picked that up. Look out all hell broke loose!! drunk.gif beerchug.gif smoke.gif Cheers

Done & thank you for the update.
76-914
This event is quickly shaping up to be a grand one with a few more people signing on and 2 special guests, whom shall remain anonymous for now, joining us. Presently we are ~36 (+/-2) people. Thursday & Fridays routes are chosen and the restaurant(s) for Fridays drive are selected. Teaser alert. Lunch Friday will be overlooking a lake and one of those restaurants has a vegetarian menu for Elliot Canon. That's all I'll reveal at this moment. driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif
euro911
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Dec 18 2022, 01:53 PM) *

Love the shirt, John, but unfortunately, I can't make it to this run (again) dry.gif

Maybe Bob Burton @Burton73 can grab mine up and I can run over to his place to retrieve it when he gets back confused24.gif
76-914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 20 2023, 05:01 PM) *

QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Dec 18 2022, 01:53 PM) *

Love the shirt, John, but unfortunately, I can't make it to this run (again) dry.gif

Maybe Bob Burton @Burton73 can grab mine up and I can run over to his place to retrieve it when he gets back confused24.gif

poke.gif Miss one more and you'll have to get re-certified! biggrin.gif
duane-9146
Room: #7. Cat Nap booked by Duane & KathyClick to view attachment
914Toy
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 30 2023, 08:50 PM) *

QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Jan 30 2023, 08:02 PM) *

We're down to 28 people. lol-2.gif Most of the planning is done. I'm waiting for a volunteer to hit up our 914 suppliers for......well whatever they give us. Thursday will be a short hop down to Palm Springs for a late lunch or early dinner. Let's call it linner. Not many people that day and we can't check in early so a short trip is appropriate.. Friday we will head over the Big Bear Mountain for lunch overlooking the lake then down the mountain, albeit a bit different route, and back to Idyllwild where we will dine locally.
Saturday will be our longest drive but I've yet to select a lunch spot since my goto place won't re-open in time. Saturday nite is in limbo until I go up the mountain to find a place- there are only 2- that can seat all of us. Thursday, Friday evenings will be on the deck, or a local pub of your choice, wherein copious amounts of Cherry PepsiCola, beer and wine shall be consumed. For your entertainment.....well there isn't any unless Jim brings his guitar or Mike D gets so drunk he attempts to walk. driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif drunk.gif grouphug.gif

For Thursday, what time should we plan on beginning the “short hop”?
SO.O.C914er
Pam and I plan to drive out Friday morning from OC. Anyone going out Friday?
76-914
QUOTE(duane-9146 @ Feb 26 2023, 02:54 PM) *

Room: #7. Cat Nap booked by Duane & KathyClick to view attachment

Fantastic. I'll add you two. piratenanner.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif Damn that's nice looking 914 you have there Duane!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.