Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ENGINE REMOVAL 10-9-05
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
lagunero
Brian thanks a bunch for having us over. Wonderful family, great food and a garage that you could actually walk around in. It was a great time.
TINCAN914
QUOTE (lagunero @ Oct 9 2005, 06:31 AM)
Brian thanks a bunch for having us over. Wonderful family, great food and a garage that you could actually walk around in. It was a great time.

Albert it was a pleasure. So many great people, can't wait to get together again...
Brad Roberts
Sorry for posting so late. No web access from home..

I had a blast. Good to see everyone again. We need to help Brian put together a plan for the engine/tranny/body stuff.

Brian,

Your wife and family are awesome. The kids were great. It is very rare in this day and age that you find children who actually want to work on things clap.gif You have a couple of great sons.

Now.. about your sister...LOL

B
TINCAN914
QUOTE (Brad Roberts @ Oct 10 2005, 08:50 AM)
Sorry for posting so late. No web access from home..

I had a blast. Good to see everyone again. We need to help Brian put together a plan for the engine/tranny/body stuff.

Brian,

Your wife and family are awesome. The kids were great. It is very rare in this day and age that you find children who actually want to work on things  :clap:  You have a couple of great sons.

Now.. about your sister...LOL

B

Thanks Brad, very kind words.
Yes I do need help, oh and how. Appreciated everyone coming over. Not only for the labor, and direction but to get to put some faces to names. All great people.. I know my wife enjoyed all the various personalities as well. Many clowns, many laughs.. We will do it again soon, but this time without the labor. Just to hang out and have fun, you guy's can bring your families, girlfriends, or live stock, Clayton. biggrin.gif
I can't thank BJ enough for spending the day in the engine compartment...He ROCKS!! beer.gif I owe you big time Hippy...

Oh Brad, give me the word, and It's on.... cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.