My latest:

GaroldShaffer
Nice action shot from last solo in October. Cone pop right back up biggrin.gif
grantsfo
Laguna Seca
GTeener
My first time driving Sears/Infineon driving-girl.gif wub.gif
EdwardBlume
Nice pict Gwen! Looked like a good time in your 2.2!
URY914
Recently....

URY914
More recently...

GTeener
QUOTE(Rob Ways @ Dec 8 2006, 12:50 AM) *

Nice pict Gwen! Looked like a good time in your 2.2!

Awsome time! I've now driven GTEENER on Infineon and Laguna Secca. So much fun!

I'll get out there again. Next year is my plan. Been doing maintenance, reliability and performance improvements this year.

Current endeavor is getting a front oil cooler set up and having my 901 transmission upgraded with MSX gears.
sixnotfour
1976 PNWR autocrosser
maitaiken
This one on a 74' chassis is the fastest I ever built. 3.4 litre and 330 HP.
maitaiken
This was my favorite "6", Metallic Red with Tan interior. (very rare)
DanT
so where is the pic biggrin.gif
maitaiken
That's a good question. Somehow I managed to get 2 pix of my old race car and zero pix of the "6". I am trying to figure out what I did wrong. Trust me I was a much better "wrench" than I am a komputer geek.
KM
DanT
biggrin.gif
maitaiken
I'll try again.
DanT
I remember riding with you in the Metallic red 6 and then jumping into Glenn's 911S back and forth for an entire day at Laguna....That is what made me want my first 914.
That was a NICE car...one of the ones you shouldn't have let get away....just like my white 6....oh well. New day new toy biggrin.gif

bam914
This is from the 1998 SARRC championship, which I won. This car now belongs to Ed Givler.Click to view attachment
Martin Baker
theol00
not exactly a 914 ...but here is my other track car..
byndbad914
Wanted to get a shot at Willow Springs before leaving for Colorado, but the new 935-style lower arms I bought from Kanna Motorsports snapped in two with only 1/3 of a lap down when I went out last month mad.gif That 30 seconds of track time cost me about a grand and, of course, Kanna won't respond to my email asking them WTF they would like to do about it.

Don't buy Kanna Motorsports stuff PERIOD. A couple other items I got required additional machining as well to make them right btw.

But here it is when I picked it up at the chassis shop.
Click to view attachment

a couple weeks later after wiring/plumbing/etc and firing it up

the engine bay
Click to view attachment

the garage - takes a whole 2-car garage to house a 914 apparently biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
porsha916
I won the ax C-1 class , 215v8, it needs some suspension work and tires to be faster.
naro914
This was at one of our DE's last year. 5 years ago, my wife Nadine and I were the only people driving a 914 on the track in our region....look what happened when John Forbes at Black Forest Racing came to town....they all came out of the woodwork.

Ours is the light blue one - "Papa Smurf"

Click to view attachment

trapper
My '74 2.2 liter four at Waterford Hills
TJB/914
Hi Glenn.

Why not add my favorite picture of your 914 @ Gratten.

Tom
Maltese Falcon
Click to view attachmentDa bomb CI 2.0, matt's car
naro914
New pictures of Papa Smurf with a new paint job...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Click to view attachment...nuther one at Cali Speedway , infield road course son Matt working that 2.0
JPB
Might not be much but hell, its my Beater with a 2366. beer.gif
URY914
biggrin.gif
Maltese Falcon
Click to view attachmentFrom a past German Autofest, these 3 914s were cool
PeeGreen 914
Here is my little 914-6. I like it, but I really want to get my hands on one of you Californians track 914s
Dr. Roger
anyone have pics of that kinesis '70/6 with those sick wheels and paint?
i tried google and came up empty
Gustl
I remember some nice photos on the kinesis homepage, but they are no longer there. You might ask them for photos.
On 914World I only found this one:

wavey.gif Gustl
Gustl
wait !! here's more

IPB Image

IPB Image

wavey.gif Gustl
Maltese Falcon
Click to view attachment

Hey that's me in the Kinesis tent (white cap), my son took the photo 8/99. He was also driving # 790 last week at Willow, with the smoking tires (full brakes).. just about to get the entry into the turn . The other driver didn't see him and he had to abort the pass.
Marty
Racing916
Watkins Glen May 28th

Racing916
more..
Racing916
some more...
PeeGreen 914
Those 914s look very nice. I want one biggrin.gif
Nicke Nilsson
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

# 9140430306
Gustl
QUOTE(Nicke Nilsson @ Jun 19 2007, 10:04 PM) *

Nicke, is this your car ???
any background info ??

wavey.gif Gustl
naro914
Huey at Targa Newfoundland.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Nicke Nilsson
QUOTE(Gustl @ Jun 19 2007, 01:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Nicke Nilsson @ Jun 19 2007, 10:04 PM) *

Nicke, is this your car ???
any background info ??

wavey.gif Gustl

This is not a factory GT.But it has a interesting history.It has never been streetdriven only racedriven since 1970.First delivered to Hahn Motorsport in Fellbach.Edgar Dören Wuppertal.Hans Christian Jurgensen Flensburg.
In the late 70ties it move to Denmark.Peter Westergaard Esbjerg.Jens Nykjaer Tappernyje.In 1980 Swedish Teamowner Bosse Strandell who also run Porsches in Le Mans(But not this car)bought this car and let Anders Olofsson drive it.
Today I use it for Vintage Racing with a 2Liter with 46 Webers and twin plug etc...
Ps,if you dont like the color on the car you all should know that blue + yellow is the "swedish race-color"Also apriciate any information on this car that I dont know.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Nicke Nilsson @ Jun 20 2007, 12:00 PM) *

This is not a factory GT.But it has a interesting history.It has never been streetdriven only racedriven since 1970.First delivered to Hahn Motorsport in Fellbach.Edgar Dören Wuppertal.Hans Christian Jurgensen Flensburg.
In the late 70ties it move to Denmark.Peter Westergaard Esbjerg.Jens Nykjaer Tappernyje.In 1980 Swedish Teamowner Bosse Strandell who also run Porsches in Le Mans(But not this car)bought this car and let Anders Olofsson drive it.
Today I use it for Vintage Racing with a 2Liter with 46 Webers and twin plug etc...
Ps,if you dont like the color on the car you all should know that blue + yellow is the "swedish race-color"Also apriciate any information on this car that I dont know.

sweet! smilie_pokal.gif

you got any more pictures of your car? we always like more pictures ... biggrin.gif

welcome.png Andy
Gustl
many thanks for that info pray.gif

and ... this colour combo is absolutely cool thumb3d.gif

I really like it beerchug.gif

wavey.gif Gustl
Nicke Nilsson
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 20 2007, 01:19 PM) *

sweet! smilie_pokal.gif

you got any more pictures of your car? we always like more pictures ... biggrin.gif

welcome.png Andy

She have had a tough life......
Nicke Nilsson
QUOTE(Nicke Nilsson @ Jun 21 2007, 12:54 PM) *

sweet! smilie_pokal.gif

welcome.png Andy

Nicke Nilsson
QUOTE(Nicke Nilsson @ Jun 21 2007, 12:57 PM) *

sweet! smilie_pokal.gif

welcome.png Andy

Nicke Nilsson
QUOTE(Nicke Nilsson @ Jun 21 2007, 12:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Nicke Nilsson @ Jun 21 2007, 12:57 PM) *

sweet! smilie_pokal.gif

welcome.png Andy

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.