Full Version: Last Dash For VAN Cash!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Brad Roberts
Cleared a grand quickly.

1,020$

B
Brad Roberts
Yes BRUCE.. the paypal button in the corner. Its the only account I have setup that accepts credit cards.

B
fiid
How much do we need? Or don't we get to ask that?

Does it have the lift on already?

Fiid.
Brad Roberts
Bruce.. make damn sure you save some beer for me. After this fiasco.. I'll need to sit with you and DRINK

B beer3.gif
Brad Roberts
The lift is installed and paid for. I have personally seen it.

We wont have an exact number until late Monday afternoon (if the dealership comes thru)

We have some semi educated guesses. Right now the labor is 1800$.

Lets just say.. its way over what I was told at the beginning.

B
Bruce Allert
Brad, I'll put some Sierra along with the Fat Tire in the Beavers frige...
Hmmmmmm, that give me an Idea.... Caravan the VW Van followed by the Beaver so's the drivers could either rest or drink... Sleeps 5 ya'know.. gots bunk beds too beerchug.gif
bruce
Brad Roberts
1125$

B
Mueller
just added more to the fund smile.gif
Kerrys914
Nice work guys... smilie_pokal.gif

Paypal sent...

If it helps anyone make up there mind I'll send one of my rear targa seal to the next two people who Donate $50 to the fund and e-mail me after you send your donation smile.gif

Kerry beerchug.gif
fiid
beerchug.gif More added.
Brad Roberts
1275$

Somebody gave twice... please make sure that wasnt a mistake.

B
fiid
Nope. Decided to move things along a little faster.......
Brad Roberts
Damn.

Thanks Fiid.

B
fiid
No worries. Glad to help.
Brad Roberts
1325$

East coast is starting to sit down in front of the computer.

B
914NNP
Hey I don't live on the east coast. That's Seattle money.
Korijo
My my my... I've been having a bad few days. Shit load of twiching and weakness. But now, this picked me up. ALOT !!

Every single one of you, THANK YOU pray.gif
Brad Roberts
Sorry NNP.. lol3.gif

Dave, I'm still behind you. Just havent had quite the energy to keep fighting the dealership.

Tell Kori Jo we said hello wavey.gif

B
drew365
You'll have $50 from me as soon as it shows up in my Pay Pal account. I just transferred it and it says it takes 3 - 4 days.
Korijo
I know everyone has still "got our back". The tough times called for TOUGHER measures...

BTW, How is Chris doin' down in Wonderland ??
Brad Roberts
I told him not to contact me or come to the shop until Monday. He wanted to come up today. I told him to stay home and get the new placed organized.

B
Brad Roberts
Cool Andy clap56.gif

Lets make that 1375$

B
Jeroen
Ok, I'm in...
Let's get this stoopid rig up north
Hope you get it soon Dave!

cheers,

Jeroen
Brad Roberts
1400$ even.

And its only Friday night (here). Maybe we can hit 2k before this time tomorrow.

B
GaroldShaffer
Just added my $50.

- Garold

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_rolli_1.gif beerchug.gif
Brad Roberts
Yep..

1450$

Thanks Garold. I appreciate it. Tell the wife I said hello.

B
nebreitling
just put in a bit

i'm sorry it couldn't be more, i'm on a pretty tight student budget -- but i wanted to contribute.

nathan
Brad Roberts
1460$ (Stanford student..LOL)

Sorry Neil..

B
rick 918-S
Woo Hoo! My wife figured out how to add the tag! Come on Guy's & Gals No donation too small. I'm not donating til Sunday. (last lap) Dave really needs this now.
Malmz
Brad, since ya never sent the other $175, just keep it in there. That an the other $20 and $25 previously donated and my intake manifold run around and UPS charges, hell, I'm officially squoooooozen. Good cause though...

toot, toot, there's a decent target to match.

sm

smile.gif

PS. did I really just type "toot, toot"?....................................
Brad Roberts
2010$

And actually today was the first day I logged into the account in awhile (which is why it hadnt been sent)

I cant beleive you typed "toot-toot"

B
rick 918-S
Steve, You are the man! I'm not sure you all realize what Malmz had to do to get the intake from the salvage yard and to the dealer. He is an example to us all. clap56.gif clap56.gif
Brad Roberts
2030$

B
Hawktel
smilie_rolli_1.gif

Hang in there Dave!

Hit the button if you haven't guys. Go to bed proud of yourself. 10 Years from now, your stilling going to be fighting teener rust, but if you can help out, thats something that will never rust.
Brad Roberts

Thanks Kevin.

Took me a minute to figure it out...LOL

B
Brad Roberts

keep it coming..

Thanks Dan.

B
dan10101
I'm off next Tues and Weds. If that works out for picking up the van. I can move it to Nor Cal for the next leg. Maybe Scott C. is up for a drive? (I'll let you drive the turbo....)

edit: You're fast Brad. smile.gif

Andrew even pitched in some of his meger funds.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Sent Pay Pal , sorry I'm so damn late. Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
John Kelly
I just put in $50... really broke now! Let's get over the hump! Who is next?

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
skline
I guess that would be me. I just hit the button for 50 and Hope all others will do the same. I am spending the rest of the day getting my yellow driver back on the road. It has been down for over a month now and I really miss it.
rick 918-S
Another early bird. good morning John laugh.gif Looks like "B" is sleepin in. Two More Days to go. Were coming through when it counts the most.
rick 918-S
skline, you snuck one in while I was pouring another cup of coffe. Hold out your cup and I'll fill yours up too. Have a great day! I'm taking my wife out for a drive and breakfast if I can get her up this morning.
Bleyseng
Rich, pour me some coffee too! Damn its cold and snowy in Seattle! Plus I stayed out too late last nite but its good to see everyone is digging deep so WE can finally finish this for Dave.
When we deliver the van it will be a incredible moment for everyone.

Geoff
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Nov 22 2003, 07:16 AM)
Rich, pour me some coffee too! Damn its cold and snowy in Seattle! Plus I stayed out too late last nite but its good to see everyone is digging deep so WE can finally finish this for Dave.
When we deliver the van it will be a incredible moment for everyone.

Geoff

Bleyseng, the snow is coming my way. We have none now but there talking a foot by Monday. Hold out that cup buddy.

I'm looking forward to the delivery for Dave. Chokes me up just think'n about it. We all made this happen. We suspect the bill is out of this Wack so every buck helps now. One click at a time.
Bleyseng
Yes, it chokes me up just thinking about finally delivering the van, I won't miss that for the world!! You gonna show up for it? I hope you can as Dave is really a great guy and worth all the effort.

Geoff
shoguneagle
I have $200.00 I promised on someother thread that belongs to this project. I will send a check (cashiers check) out to Brad this afternoon; or, personally deliver it in Novato on Monday.

Thanks to everyone to seeing this worthy project to a satisfactory conclusion.

Steve Hurt
Shoguneagle
Randal
Brad,

I've set up a pay pal account, but need the instructions on where to send the donation.

I'm sure it listed somewhere, but maybe you can post it again.

Thanks.
seanery
Randal,

Click on the PayPal donate button at the top of this and every page.

Then read the directions (or skip to the bottom of the page) and click on the PayPal donate button on the bottom of the page.

Tada! done.
shoguneagle
Brad, I sent $200.00 for Korijo via PayPal without any reference for the funds. These are for Dave and was sent approximately1150 a.m. this morning. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Steve Hurt
Shoguneagle
Brad Roberts

I slept in. Have to work all day today and tomorrow. I'll check email again this evening.

Thanks to everyone. This should work out just fine. We are very close to our guessetimate.

clap56.gif

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.